• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel young avengers rp?

Amyleii

literally a child
I’d like to have someone who is good at hosting rps help me host a marvels young avengers style rp. My character would be Lexikov vanko, the daughter of whiplash, a child prodigy who has denounced her father and been given a chance to grow up on a team of young super heroes.

I’d like to have someone who is good at hosting rps help me host a marvels young avengers style rp. My character would be Lexikov vanko, the daughter of whiplash, a child prodigy who has denounced her father and been given a chance to grow up on a team of young super heroes.
sounds cool, as someone who has a marvel dc group i should warn you people will join in but sometimes drop out. so you should always have a backup plan incase a character your oc is talking to or is in a arch in with you drops out.

Bump. Still looking for someone to co host if anyone wants to help me. I’m really excited for some marvel fan friends.

Sure you can be cannonball. I had someone already ask to be co gm but I would love if you stuck around and gave me pointers.

I think everyone who joins will have the mindset of being a team, the start of the rp will be Alexis first day while everyone else will have atleast a year of knowing eachother.

Could I join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back