• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel v DC: Absolution (OOC)

@Apex Hello! I would be very interested to join this roleplay, if it would be alright if I could, though I do have a few questions to make sure I wouldn't make any troublesome or inconveniencing mistakes if it would be possible for me to make a character. I was wondering, with this roleplay, can a character from any of the consecutive timelines or mediums of either universe be performed? For example, if it necessary for a character that is used to be the version strictly from the timeline and events of the comics, or movies/TV shows, exc.? Or would it be a matter of choice? I understand why this might be a tricky question, and I apologize if I am being irksome by asking this, or if it is something unnecessary to be asked. I do wish all luck with this roleplay, though, for it is a very interesting concept and you seem to be a lovely manager of it, I hope that it will go well! :)  

@Apex Hello! I would be very interested to join this roleplay, if it would be alright if I could, though I do have a few questions to make sure I wouldn't make any troublesome or inconveniencing mistakes if it would be possible for me to make a character. I was wondering, with this roleplay, can a character from any of the consecutive timelines or mediums of either universe be performed? For example, if it necessary for a character that is used to be the version strictly from the timeline and events of the comics, or movies/TV shows, exc.? Or would it be a matter of choice? I understand why this might be a tricky question, and I apologize if I am being irksome by asking this, or if it is something unnecessary to be asked. I do wish all luck with this roleplay, though, for it is a very interesting concept and you seem to be a lovely manager of it, I hope that it will go well! :)  

Ello! :D

As far as variations of character's go, you aren't strictly required to a certain variation of the character (comic book universe(s)/TV/Movie). It's up to you!

Not irksome at all! Feel free to ask as many questions as you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ello! :D

As far as variations of character's go, you aren't strictly required to a certain variation of the character (comic book universe(s)/TV/Movie). It's up to you!

Not irksome at all! Feel free to ask as many questions as you like.

Oh, thank you so much! I really appreciate it, and this clears up some things for me. If it is alright, I shall begin preparing a sheet for my character in that section, then! I hope that it will be alright, and that I can be a positive contribution to this roleplay as well. (:

@ApexHey, there. Just a friendly reminder: since we have that one extra character posted, are we closer to starting?

Btw, are you feeling any better?  :|

@ApexHey, there. Just a friendly reminder: since we have that one extra character posted, are we closer to starting?

Btw, are you feeling any better?  :|

Sup! And I think we're good to go :)  

I'll drop a first post soon.

Also feeling alot better! Gracias

Hello, just a q and such.

My little Raven is based on the 80's comics, and I am taking her from the beginning. Soooo, her knowing of Green Arrow is minimal, she does not really know anything about her but she has been denied help by the JL, because Zatanna felt evil in her. Her knowing of the dear Richard Grayson (my beloved Nightwing) is rather bigger and this is where my q comes in. Do you want to bend your boy after the invite to Teen Titans, or do you want me to be like: 'Raven invited another Robin' ? Because I am down with having anyone on the team, because they won't be in the rp .. if no one comes in as them ..

Yeah, my q is basically: Do you want to be the leader of the titans or not know anything about us, more than Bats and your skills can tell you prior to the rp takes place?

@MoonLegend101

Hello, just a q and such.

My little Raven is based on the 80's comics, and I am taking her from the beginning. Soooo, her knowing of Green Arrow is minimal, she does not really know anything about her but she has been denied help by the JL, because Zatanna felt evil in her. Her knowing of the dear Richard Grayson (my beloved Nightwing) is rather bigger and this is where my q comes in. Do you want to bend your boy after the invite to Teen Titans, or do you want me to be like: 'Raven invited another Robin' ? Because I am down with having anyone on the team, because they won't be in the rp .. if no one comes in as them ..

Yeah, my q is basically: Do you want to be the leader of the titans or not know anything about us, more than Bats and your skills can tell you prior to the rp takes place?

@MoonLegend101

Oh, I would love to be! :) I was planning on writing this Dick Grayson at the stage when he was distancing from Batman; becoming his own hero without necessarily relying or working with the other all the time anymore... his time leading the Titans certainly helping with this. I would be fine with this Robin being the one that Raven invited to the Teen Titans, and who would know of her well because of this. And it'd be great to have two characters that have an established connection like this, and that are two Titans! Though, one thing is that while I am aware somewhat of the events happening in the comics, and am interested in reading through them fully, I do not know all the details and perhaps information that I should about such things. I shall do my best to correspond, but I do apologize if I may not be aware of details or the like. >.< Otherwise, it will be a pleasure to roleplay with you either way, and I look forward to doing so!  

I will try to not refrence anything, mostly because I dpn't really remember everything..but also because those comics are unknown for to many! But yeah, their relationship in the begining was mostly 'she's a real good healer, but can we trust her?'

@MoonLegend101

I will try to not refrence anything, mostly because I dpn't really remember everything..but also because those comics are unknown for to many! But yeah, their relationship in the begining was mostly 'she's a real good healer, but can we trust her?'

@MoonLegend101

Ah, alright! Would the skepticism and mistrust ever fade when the Titans members would get closer to each other and get to know each other as a team? Either way, that sounds like a good base for the nature of their relationship so far,  Thank you for letting me know of this, it will really be helpful. :)

It does fade after a while, when she starts to actually talk, and especially tell the others why she disappears after teleporting the team to the fight. So it is really up to us to make them trust each other! I can even try finding the issue and send a link to where they first met?

I'm gonna post as soon as I've eaten dinner and put it together, feel free to be in the tower if you want to. In the 80's comics Dick was the leader of the Titans, fighting alongside Batman and starting to take his position as a lonley hero in Blüdhaven at the same time so it's not weird for Raven if you aren't there

@MoonLegend101

It does fade after a while, when she starts to actually talk, and especially tell the others why she disappears after teleporting the team to the fight. So it is really up to us to make them trust each other! I can even try finding the issue and send a link to where they first met?

I'm gonna post as soon as I've eaten dinner and put it together, feel free to be in the tower if you want to. In the 80's comics Dick was the leader of the Titans, fighting alongside Batman and starting to take his position as a lonley hero in Blüdhaven at the same time so it's not weird for Raven if you aren't there

@MoonLegend101

Ah, okay! Hm...  perhaps Dick could trust Raven enough to comfortably accept her as a teammate, even though some private doubts may remain? And that would be great if you could find the issue, I'd certainly love to read it! But if it would be too hard to find it or anything, then it would be fine, and no problem. :) And sure, I'd love to write him being in the Tower as well, as it would be nice to start off in that spot where interaction as partners could be possible. Your post as Raven was lovely, by the way, I love the way you write her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back