• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Marvel Universe OC Team-Name Here)

elie

♥ ♥ ♥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright. So, from the title, you can already tell it's about a fanmade marvel character team. Similar to the Avengers, or any other.

The year is 2067

My character, the grandson of the original Spider-Man, Peter Parker, named Michael Dillon Parker, has formed a team to stop an evil villain (to-be-made).

That's basically it. For all those people who want to know what MDP looks like...

wxMOFTl.jpg

Here ya go, you weirdos...

Alright. That's great! (^U^) Any name/title suggestions?

Fantastic Four, if low number of players. New Warriors, A-Next (a version of a New Avengers), X-Factor, and Defenders.

Thank you for the suggestions!

I'm still not sure what it will be, but I still need more interest in this before it becomes an official thing.

I think we should have enough people now, but I still need some name suggestions.

As you probably already saw, I'm not good at titles. O_O

Your basic title for this page is a good start. Maybe drop it down to just Marvel, insert the team name, and maybe give it a year to signify this game is based on the descendants of marvel characters.

Alright! I'll be absorbing the suggestions at this point. So far I have...

The Sabor Association

Injustice League (Got a long story for this. > :) )

Injustice League isn't the Justice League, though. There's a much darker story behind that name and group...

The Injustice League is also a name for villains of the Justice League, so I don't think it would be the best option. The Sabor Association sounds pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back