• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel: The Days After War

SyrusShepard

I can resist anything except temptation.

latest
captain-americajpg-78cfd7_1280w.jpg

What if Steve Rogers killed Iron Man during the last days of the Civil War, would everything be better? Would the war be over?

Civil War, a battle between gods stopped abruptly when to the man in the iron suit breathed his last breath - a shield decapitating him. Everyone just looked at a man dressed in the colors of his home country. "It didn't have to end this way, but you cause my hand to sway.." the man stated as he took off what was left of his helmet. Picking up the bloodied shield, He watched everyone's face; everyone that was watching him didn't know how to react. Anti registration won.. Right? One lone hero walked up to the man, and place his had on his shoulder.

d4563d676a2330c9ccbed5cf7531007d.jpg

"Cap.. What did you..?" the spider symbol man inquired.

"What was needed to be." Cap said as he as he glance at the young man.

"Was it really needed.."

Years after this event, the war had been over. Cap was right he won, but the country was not the same. He was president, having a say so in everything. The environment was seemed peaceful, but was really a place lies. Cap was vetoed the registration, but the registration would have been better than this. On the surface, heroes roamed all around fighting goons and saving citizens, yet it weird how they all seem to support Cap, even the old pro registration members.

5-times-marvel-s-punisher-was-more-badass-than-you-ever-imagined-666279.jpg

The reason behind this was that Captain America, President Steve Rogers was killing all who don't support his views of thinking behind closed door and stating they died in battle or accident. Peter Parker, the first one to confront Steve after the death of Iron Man, found out about this. He felt Captain was abusing his power and needed to be stopped so, he is making an army.

"Turns out you were wrong, Captain. The war is still going. Only difference is that the antagonist changed.."

- Peter Parker

6b8cc90aeb749acc88b8286d62f284e2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I had the idea half the role players are on Cap's side and the other half on Spider-Man side. Or Everyone have two characters on each faction.

Also this is like a few good years in the future so I guess some people characters can have kids.

Oc and Canon are allowed

X men are neutral

People that are already dead

Tony Stark

Reid Richards

Scott Summers

Charles Xavier

Jessica Jones

Matt Murdock

Logan(Wolverine)

Kate Bishop

Magneto

Cable

Taskmaster

Kitty Pryde

Squirrel Girl​

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested, I take it from your post that this would follow more of the comic storyline? Also, not really sure how I feel about squirrel girl being dead though... :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you have to be a hero to be apart of this. I had an idea about applying as Foggy Nelson

It is preferred but not mandatory. Also y'all who are interested tag fellow role players that might be as well.

(Don't yell at me if this character didn't get the Venom suit at this time, I don't read that much Marvel)

May I apply as Agent Venom perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back