• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Rp

Kellyjellybruce

Hello! I’m looking for Marvel role play, as the title suggests! I prefer to Rp against canons, but you could convince me with an OC! I play the below characters:

Bruce Banner
Peter Parker
Eddie Brock
Wade Wilson
Tony Stark

Hey there! Im a Marvel fan, especially the MCU. Foremost I write Natasha Romanov, have been for years. But I also can write many others. What exactly are you looking for? :)

Hello! I’m looking for Marvel role play, as the title suggests! I prefer to Rp against canons, but you could convince me with an OC! I play the below characters:
Bruce Banner
Peter Parker
Eddie Brock
Wade Wilson
Tony Stark
hi im looking for bruce banner or tony for my oc

Explain your oc please
Do you remember white archer?
idk if i asked before thats why im asking
oc info:
Lily master
Looks: long brown hair, brown eyes, grey shirt and blue jeans
Personality: kind, caring, shy
Vigilantie name: white archer
Suit: a white symbiote archer suit, with hood and domino mask
Powers: ice and shifting to wolf
Weapon: ice bow and angelic arrows
living in a abandon old appartment

Hello! I'm a very huge marvel fan. I can play any characters and I would like Peter Parker (or Bucky, but you said you don't play him so that's fine) for my OC. Do you have a plot in mind or...?

Would you be interested in playing the wade to my peter parker? Or the Tony to my Steve Rogers? For pairings.

May i join?

(i know my user name is deadclaw9 but i am thanos)

my thanos username is pending

Users who are viewing this thread

Back