• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel RP anyone?

ItsyBitsySpyder

Hi all,

I’m new to the site, but having been doing this for...wow, 14 years. I’m looking for MCU based play - casual, but a little detailed. I’m good with AU (our favorite superhero’s as college students? Um, yes please!) or something closer to cannon. I have a Clintasha plot in mind (see below) but would be down for a lot of other pairings too m/m or m/f. If any of this sounds interesting to you shoot me a PM (:

Clint and Natasha have a secret....

Okay, well they probably have few, but this is the one is theirs - just theirs - and they never talk about. Ever. In fact, with the exception of a piece of paperwork tucked away in a dusty old state building and a pair of silver rings that Clint has tucked away in small leather pouch in his duffel bag there would be nary a trace of what had happened that hot August afternoon.

But he had said ‘I do.’
She had replied ‘me too.’

It’d been a green card marriage, bonding a pair of best friends even more than they already were,
it was never supposed to be forever...but when a mission goes wrong and one of them is almost lost for good, well now...that changes things.

And the rest?...

That’s for us to come up with. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back