• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom marvel mcu rp!

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
I've always loved Marvel, esp back in my middle school days, but lately I've been picking it back up. Especially after rewatching Spiderman: Homecoming today ;-;

That being said...

I'm looking for an OCxsuperhero roleplay! Most preferably, I'd love for someone to play Peter Parker for me but wouldn't be opposed to Steve Rogers, either. I double as well! I can play a variety of characters, though not all. Just ask me and I'll let you know if I can play that character for your OC.

Something else I would love to do is something absolutely platonic between Peter Parker and Tony Stark- a continuation of the mentor/mentee relationship they have after the events of Homecoming! I’d still double. All I ask is someone play Tony while I play Peter and in return, I'll play whatever character you'd like me to (whether it's canon/canon or canon/oc)!

I may be interested in other canonxcanon ships but it has to be a good plot to convince me... c:

PM me or drop a reply if interested! I would gladly do any of these three ideas because I'm dying to rp something Marvel~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back