• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel, Gravity Falls, Saiki K, Hetalia, Undertale

KeanuReeves

You’re breathtaking
Yo!
I’m looking for a rp partner for one or more of the above fandoms. I’m open to do more and whatnot if you let me know!I have a few rules to rp, nothing big. (And they’re not all rules lmao)

1. I’m OC friendly, to a certain extent. I accept OCs but I’m sick and tired of Mary Sues. I don’t want you to go on about your sad backstory and not contribute. That sounded mean, sorry!

2. Please try not to do one liners. This is a rule in a lot of RPs, I welcome new RPers being one myself but please try to match my length. If you don’t know what to do, just ask!

3. I’m extremely OOC friendly. Send me your memes and headcannons, tell me about your day or crush, or whatever you want to rant about. I don’t like formal stuff :(

3. Don’t be afraid to ditch. Be comfortable with what you write. If it ever gets too gory or whatever, TELL MEE!

that was long and boring, sorry! MxM preferred, and I usually play dominant characters but I’ll ship it play anything.

Yo!
I’m looking for a rp partner for one or more of the above fandoms. I’m open to do more and whatnot if you let me know!I have a few rules to rp, nothing big. (And they’re not all rules lmao)

1. I’m OC friendly, to a certain extent. I accept OCs but I’m sick and tired of Mary Sues. I don’t want you to go on about your sad backstory and not contribute. That sounded mean, sorry!

2. Please try not to do one liners. This is a rule in a lot of RPs, I welcome new RPers being one myself but please try to match my length. If you don’t know what to do, just ask!

3. I’m extremely OOC friendly. Send me your memes and headcannons, tell me about your day or crush, or whatever you want to rant about. I don’t like formal stuff :(

3. Don’t be afraid to ditch. Be comfortable with what you write. If it ever gets too gory or whatever, TELL MEE!

that was long and boring, sorry! MxM preferred, and I usually play dominant characters but I’ll ship it play anything.
So no fxm? :(

I’d PREFER MxM, but fxm is accepted lol :)
I have some ideas for marvel rp
But my oc does have bit of sad backstory but i would also allow you to include some ideas to the rp for example if you wanna add in or combine ideas i can work with that

I have some ideas for marvel rp
But my oc does have bit of sad backstory but i would also allow you to include some ideas to the rp for example if you wanna add in or combine ideas i can work with that
that sounds great, and I’d love to see your OC. Would you mind doubling and doing a canon x oc and a canon x canon, just cause I keep getting a lot of oc x canon requests? If not no biggie, we’ll just do your oc. PM me whenever!

that sounds great, and I’d love to see your OC. Would you mind doubling and doing a canon x oc and a canon x canon, just cause I keep getting a lot of oc x canon requests? If not no biggie, we’ll just do your oc. PM me whenever!
I dont mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back