• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel / Fallout RP Partner search

_Skunk_

Don't get lost in the dark
Hey, I'm Kit! I'm currently looking for someone interested in either a Marvel RP (I prefer to RP as either Spiderman, Jessica Jones or Black Widow) Or someone interested in the Games from the fallout universe and who would want to create a story to take place while or during one of the games.

Age: 18, this meaning that I am a collage student and I do have a job to go to at night so on some days I may take a while to respond depending on the amount of hours I’m given that week and how much coursework I’II be sat doing.

For writing level I’d like at least a paragraph as a minimum for each post/ reply although if you write more then I will do by best to match so we’re keeping it fair and consistent. For a style I only really use 3rd person as I feel the most comfortable using this method and it’s just much more natural for me to write this way, allowing me to really get into it. I’m easy if spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes happen. I DO suffer from mild dyslexia, meaning that I can get words or spellings mixed up at times but I do try my best to avoid messing things up by reading over my posts although some things do slip through the cracks every now and then.

Personally I like more dark and angsty plot lines, I’m okay with romance but I only really like to go along with it if it suits the story and if the characters have a “connection”.

I really like to talk out of the RP as well and get to know my Partner to just chit chat and stuff like that, plus I think it allows us to talk more openly about what we want to do plot wise or if we want to do anything in particular with the characters.

Hit me up if you're interested.

I can RP over E-mails or discord!

I have a few OC ideas for the Fallout one, if you’re still interested

Heyo! I'd be interested in a Fallout RP! Have you played New Vegas? That's the game I have the most experience with, and the most familiar with. It's also the setting I prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back