• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Cross Over

Castle91

The Man from the Dark Side
Dark Shield 3.jpg

So I've got an idea for a Marvel RP that would require three or four more players. The idea I had was for Nick Fury to put together a team of some of Marvel's most lethal heroes for a top secret SHIELD Mission. As of right now I don't have a villain in mind or a general plot, just that War Machine would be in charge of the team during the mission. We can do it here or on discord or through google docs, whatever all the players involved decide and then do some plotting to come up with a more full idea of what the story will be.

If you would like play one of these characters and double as another one that hasn't been listed that can be discussed as long as the hero/anti-hero fit the theme of the group.

All that I ask is that any one interested in this be at least 18+ because I am and it just gets a little uncomfortable for me when RPing with someone who's like 12 or 13.

Characters:

Nick Fury (would be controlled by all of the players)
War Machine (Character filled)
Black Widow (Character filled)
The Punisher (My Character)
Wolverine (Character filled)
Venom (Character Filled)
Elektra
Deadpool
Blade (Character filled)

Last edited:
I'm interested. Are we only allowed to use the characters listed? If so, I'd go with the Eddie Brock Venom (or Agent Venom since he's a good guy)

Awesome

These were the particular characters I had in mind, but if you have one that I didn't list that still fits the theme of the group then I'd be willing to swap some. I'm alright with either Eddie or Agent Venom which ever you're more comfortable with.

Oooooo can I be Logan?
Wolverine is great. Plus I like the idea of a 18+ story for these characters. Pg 13 just isn't gritty enough for these guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back