• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom marvel/avengers roleplay search! (please love me)

glowbug

small meat crew
okay so i just rewatched the avengers and lemme just say it's lit and i need to roleplay a superhero OC as soon as humanly possible. i have a few rules/guidelines/desires that i'll get to in a moment but first let's jump into what i want in this roleplay.
  • i want you to write as loki laufeyson (or tony stark, if need be) for my dear SHIELD agent/superhero OC, gloria. she's sweet and small and blonde. i love her.
  • i will double as any character! i think i play a decent captain america, but my thor skills are pretty bad so unless you wanna stick around thru me figuring thor out, then you can choose someone else. but i'm willing to try any character other than loki.
  • your OC can be a superhero! mine is! they can be from another planet, i'm even cool with them being a god like thor and loki, or a villain! but listen to me now if you frickin godmod i will start a large fire okay? please be humble in your characterization. they can have whatever powers you want, i literally don't care, as long as it makes sense and is readable without cringing.
  • i have a few plots in mind, kinda. mostly involving loki being in SHIELD's custody/working with them.
okay, well, if i have your interest then heeeere's the rules!
  • disclaimer! these may seem harsh or rude but listen i really hate dropping threads and i just wanna be excited about a thread y'know?
  • OK first... 16+ please! well, unless you're a 14 year old with impeccable grammar and a firm grasp on the world, then we can talk. but i just want someone my own age or a little (or considerably) older, ya feel? don't let this one deter you too much, though, i won't actually care if you fit the other requirements.
  • good grammar is a must. it needs to be pretty great, you have to have a nice writing style. i just like it better that way, and i know it's probs annoying but i just like advanced writing. i might ask for a writing sample, but i may not.
  • please for the love of all that is holy do NOT just half ass the person i want you to play and write a novella for your OC. that is one thing that really agitates me and i'm super hard to irk. and i KNOW that would piss almost everyone on Earth off if i did it to them so don't do it to me thank u i love u.
  • be patient, but firm with me. man, i'm BUSY but sometimes all i need is a nudge after like a day. seriously, if i don't reply in 24 hours frickin tell me that i need to get my ass to writing (maybe don't be rude like that but) because i might have just lost motivation and need inspiration. or i forgot. i do that. all the time.
  • be long term. i've had a lotta RPs end because no one gets me motivated/i forget to reply/they forget to reply. so, just try to stick with me.
  • i like at least one reply a day, but that's also a lot to ask sometimes and i recognize that, so. and if you lose interest i prefer to be informed but i also understand anxiety and RP shouldn't be stressful... lemme know anything i can do to help, though! honestly i have an rp right now where my partner (ur lovely) didn't reply for like two months and when they did we jumped right back into it! i'm chill.
  • my ass is sooo busy i work and have school and a boyfriend and like? sometimes RP isnt my top priority sorry bout it babes
  • length wavers with me, but usually a few paragraphs + dialogue = happy glowbug.
  • being friends doesn't worry me considering i'm pretty easy to get along with, but, y'know i like making friends so it'd be swag if we could have nice convos.
PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. ALTERNATIVELY, COMMENT BELOW AND I WILL PM YOU PLEASE LOVE ME I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.

b u m p - probably really want a bruce banner x oc roleplay my gloria needs to fall in love w him thanks

Hey there! I'd be happy to do a marvel rp with you! I can play Bruce or Tony if you can play my dear Captain America for me :3 PM me if you're interested!

Heyyy, good evening! I'd totally be up to role-playing Bruce for you, if you'd like. Gotta love him.
I'm currently not able to PM, since I do not have ten posts, so I decided to post here. Hopefully that's cool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back