Marvel - Avengers; Infinity Recruits - Additional IC

Manjano and Lea were en-route to return to the helicarrier from a side mission they'd been on, and arrived just in time to see it crash to the ground. They both exchanged a look before landed lightly in a tree nearby, both still in their peregrine falcon forms. Deciding together to take a tactful approach to the impending battle, Manjano and Lea stayed in the tree as they watched the two sides carefully. They were going to wait for a chance to either surprise attack the enemy or to take an openly offensive and charge the enemies to help defend their allies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silvia was standing atop the helicarrier before it fell. She enjoyed the feel on the wind ripping through her hair when she was in her first transformation. Then the shudder came and she felt the metal before her feet start to give way, causing her to dig her claws into it. The wind became a fierce gale as it threatened to fling her into the sky while the helicarrier dropped out of it. It finally crashed to the ground with a grating sound that hurt her ears, but at least she was alive. She couldn't exactly say the same for whomever caused this fiasco to occur. They were a deadman... or at least she would try to hand them over to the proper authorities. Silvia growled as she leapt off the helicarrier and onto the ground.

Ruby growled as she navigated the wreckage. "I smell you, you pathetic excuse for a mother." She muttered, picking up mayla's scent. "I will pound every baddy into the ground for this.... YOU HEAR ME!!! I WILL POUND YOU ALL INTO THE GROUND!!!!" She shouted as the slime on her body changed to a golden green color.

Austin got up from the crash looking around and saw his teammates ready for battle. But not to far away was the enemy team who crashed the hellicarrier."Wait! Before we start charging in to battle we need a plan and we need to work as a team",Vanisher told to the rest of his teammates.We are going to need to work together for this to work Vanisher thought to himself.

Ruby calmed down as she heard austin's voice. "Fine.... I will work with you, but there is no promising that i will control my anger." She told him as the slime on her body changed to a darker green. @IronDragon

Lea and Manjano could hear shouting and focused on their allies as they saw them attempting to form up. Hopefully they'd get together and form a plan as soon as possible before the enemies were attacking them. It was hard to tell from this distance though to know which side was more ready at the moment to fight.

"That's fine just don't let your anger get the best of you",Vanisher told Ruby."How bout we take out you mother first so you could get that out of the way",Vanisher told Ruby before noticing two teenagers a little ways off.Those guys don't look like they are our enemies Vanisher thought to himself."You go ahead and attack I'll be back in a sec",Vanisher told the other before teleporting to the two teenagers."Hey are you from S.HE.I.LD.",Vanisher asked them.

@Steel Zinogre @Lioness075

Ashley turned into Winter Wolf and padded up to Vanisher. She smiled to herself. "What's the plan?" She said eagerly, her eyes glowing with rage and battle. "But don't expect me to give my life to any of you..." She hissed, looking around. She sat down, curling her tail over her paws.

IronDragon said:
"That's fine just don't let your anger get the best of you",Vanisher told Ruby."How bout we take out you mother first so you could get that out of the way",Vanisher told Ruby before noticing two teenagers a little ways off.Those guys don't look like they are our enemies Vanisher thought to himself."You go ahead and attack I'll be back in a sec",Vanisher told the other before teleporting to the two teenagers."Hey are you from S.HE.I.LD.",Vanisher asked them.
@Steel Zinogre @Lioness075
"Good plan.... But be careful arpund her, sje is worse than i am...." She said to vanisher as she licked her arms, priming the slime b

Winter Wolf sighed and turned human. She went up to Ruby. "Remember, you have us..." She then smiled as she crouched. "Now let's show that bitch of a mother who's boss..." She smirked as she once more turned into her wolf form and jumped at the nearest enemy, throwing him to the ground. She tore his neck out and hurried away, jumping on another.

(By the way, the two teens are peregrine falcons currently so they don't exactly look like teens currently)

Manjano squawked in surprise at the Vanisher's sudden appearance and nearly lost his grip on the branch he'd originally landed on. Lea rolled her eyes at her twin's reaction and then looked at the Vanisher with an even gaze, speaking through her mind since she was in an animal form, "Yes, we just got back from a side mission. What's the plan?" She glanced back at the destroyed helicarrier and battlefield, starting to feel the beginning of her adrenaline rush that she always got with impending fights.

"Okay so while Ruby and Winter Wolf is taking care of her mother I want you two to take care of who you think you can handle while I'll keep everyone else distracted",Vanisher told the teens pointed to Ruby and her mother so that they know who he is talking about before teleporting off to tell the Winter Wolf the plan."Winter Wolf I need you to go and help Ruby fight her mother cause she is no match for her on her own",Vanisher told Winter Wolf.

@SnowFeather @Lioness075

Winter Wolf nodded and jumped over Vanisher, crashing into Ruby's mother. She pinned her to the ground. "Stupid bitch! You don't even know how to treat your own kid!" She turned human and slapped her across the face, blood appearing.

Ruby sniffs the air, and picked up mayla's scent. "Got you in my sights." She muttered as mayla charged ruby. "You ungrateful child!!!!" Mayla shouted as she slugged ruby in the face.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Ruby sniffs the air, and picked up mayla's scent. "Got you in my sights." She muttered as mayla charged ruby. "You ungrateful child!!!!" Mayla shouted as she slugged ruby in the face.

[/QUOTE]
Umm, I already pinned her to the ground you know...

Neverlight appeared on the battlefield and analyzed everyone carefully. He used his darkness healing, which in reality was an ability above healing, to reduce the damage Winter Wolf did to one of the villains to nothing. The head of the villain reattached to his body and he was alive again.

''If that is the best you so-called heroes can do then the Earth is doomed'' said Neverlight, but his tone wasn't mocking them in any way, it seemed he was actually...disappointed.

Winter Wolf turned human and smirked. "I've heard of you... Neverlight!" She spat at him, her eyes glowing blue. She walked towards him, shoving anyone out of the way. A man jumped at her, but she raised a fist that punched his face, making him stumble back. She stopped a few meters away from him. "Thought you'd be quite the dream, but I've been mislead before..." She jumped at Neverlight and wrestled him to the ground, pulling a knife out. She sat down on his face and stuck the knife in his thigh. "Hope that hurts.." She said more to herself than anyone else.

The twins exchanged a knowing look and decided their best course of action was to distract Neverlight from healing his allies, their enemies and aiding Winter Wokf who seemed to be intent to fight on her own. Nodding at one another, the two took flight and flew over Neverlight before slwoly leaning forward into a dive. They soon both hit 150mph and once they were 100ft away from impact, Lea morphed into a phoenix, creating a blinding glare for anyone who'd looked at her and her twin thus far. Manjano chose this moment to morph into a rhino, ready to pulverize anyone who was below him when he impacted the earth, which Neverlight was the only person below him thus far. @Azure Sky

Last edited by a moderator:
Lioness075 said:
The twins exchanged a knowing look and decided their best course of action was to distract Neverlight from healing his allies, their enemies. Nodding at one another, the two took flight and flew over Neverlight before slwoly leaning forward into a dive. They soon both hit 150mph and once they were 100ft away from impact, Lea morphed into a phoenix, creating a blinding glare for anyone who'd looked at her and her twin thus far. Manjano chose this moment to morph into a rhino, ready to pulverize anyone who was below him when he impacted the earth, which Neverlight was the only person below him thus far. @Azure Sky

(@SnowFeather already attacked me. But the main problem is ...Snow Feather, you did a little god modding there...you make it seem like attacking a guy like Neverlight is very easy...? Maybe I wanted to make him phase through you...In battle rps you give the opponent a chance to counter or react)

(Hmm, well, I can edit my post to have my twins do something else)

While Vanisher started to go around and try to distract people which seemed to be working on some of them. The way Vanisher dictracted his enemies was he would start teleporting around. Punching them before he went off to another target.Even though his punches wasn't that strong due to him having to do it so fast it still did some damage.

-

Brian saw everyone at work so he decided to start attacked so that he wouldn't be just standing there. Aiming his gun at Ruby's mother and started to shoot her in the arm making sure not to kill or harm that much."Hey do like my little present I giving you",Brian taunted the woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back