• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Avengers Contingency

As is says "realistic or picture" I'm going to assume you can just go for anything. I'd go for a more realistically proportioned individual if you plan to use an animated image but I think it should be fine.

On a side note: Really excited about some of the characters I see coming out here!

All right people, Originally I was planning to wait for all the characters to join up before starting the in character role playing. However, seeing as how time zones and varying schedules are a thing, with a cast this extensive it may be a while before that happens.

My question to you is this; would you like to begin preliminary role playing where our various characters meet and introduce themselves around shield's base? There wouldn't be anything majorly plot relevant going on just yet, but I know some of you are eager to get started.

Welp I just underwent the most convoluted technical difficulty ever. Except that one time I tried to hack my Xbox into believing I had all the expansions on a game. I apologize for my absence.

aaaanyway, We're waiting on a few of the counters I don't want to pester anyone with tags so I'll just post names.

We're missing character profiles from:

Captain (Captain America)

Geek with Me (Black widow)

CrimsonEclipse (Vision)

Jinx (Antman)

StoneWolf18 (Wasp)

BeamMeUpScotty (Black Panther)

Now I know the general concepts that Cap and beamMeUpScotty were thinking, and I saw Cap mention they`re not feeling well but I don't know anything on the others. I think we've got a pretty solid crew to start out but if we lose our commander permanently someone may have to step up a little later.

SIDE NOTES

I'm definitely amused by the fact that if Guinevere and Thrax hold hands while Guinevere is wearing her gloves they'd essentially be able to initiate a data transfer sequence that mimics telepathy. Just imagining her trying to hack Thrax's arm just to see what would happen and getting a bit of a shock when she gets his whole brain xD

Alright well I'd say anytime someone has the guts to do and Introduction we should go for it.

Let's assume nobody's met before today. We may have been aware of each other's existence but have yet to actually meet in person (unless you really want to have preexisting relations but you can determine that on a character by character basis with your fellow role players) We'll say that there will be some sort of briefing with Director Fisk to introduce the new team, Which is why we've all been brought to the same base. Sound good?

Ok, so this is a mass message to apologize to all the people I've been ignoring or otherwise neglecting for the last little bit. All I have to say in my defense is my last week was full of making a Flemeth (dragon age 2) costume for my mother with a team of only three people with varying availability, a masquerade, and a wedding. The costume won best female costume so I have no regrets.

Allcure had said he wouldn't be on a lot and dubbed me a moderator of sorts and left us to our own devices. I am done with the halloween costume making madness now so after I get to the more important things on my priority list (College application shenanigans, making sure all the dangerous cosplay tools are out of reach of pets, etc.) if people are interested in pursuing this plot basically un-pioleted I will begin writing a brief introductory post.

The costume sounds awesome! Flemeth from dragon age 2 was epic in design. Vastly improved upon compared to Origins simple appearance for her character. And no problem I understand. Plus congrats on the victory in the contest.

But to your mention. I would still be interested in this Rp, I was looking forward to using Star Eagle and encountering the other characters everyone has created for this Marvel Rp. So yes, if everyone still has the interest to pursue this rp and were set to begin once your ready. I am in.

I agree with Saru. On both things. Cosplay is an awesome thing that I'd like to get into once I have the money and time to go to cons and the money, time and will to create my own costume(s). Also I'm super hyped for this rp. I broke my hype-meter. I'm suing for compensation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! Not the best post of my life but it'll get us going. Hopefully? I'm pretty stoked about this! Sorry it took so long to get out though 0.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back