• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Marone's School for Stars

Eric walked down the grand staircase, still in his pajamas and flip-flops. The kids were supposed to be arriving today. He scoffed at the thought.

"Kids? They're almost my age." he mumbled as he crossed the main corridor into the kitchen. Eric then reached into the fridge, his "Bazinga" underwear peeking through. He came back up with his favorites-- a pack of DBL. Stuffed Oreos, Almond Milk, and Cream Cheese frosting.

Eric sat at the island and began indulging himself. It was then that he noticed people in the room with him. "Heyo. Want a cookie?" He offered, smiling very brightly.

taptalk...making me pissed since 2014.

Hanna Fields

Hanna laughed and started to shield herself from the wave of water before realizing that it was pointless. She giggled and sighed as she felt how utterly soaked she was. "I think I'm cool enough now," she said, smiling as she tugged herself out of the water with effort. She attempted to wring out her hair and shirt, but it did little to dry her. Even being in water exhausted her so much. She sat at the edge of the pool, her feet in the water. She kicked hard and water sprayed and splashed everywhere.

Katie91011 updated Marone's School for Stars with a new update entry:

Information on the classes...

I've made the decision to say that instead of your characters having an official class schedule, they can come to any class available that day if they feel like it. So they can choose to never attend any class or to go all classes that are available that day. It's up to them if they want to learn more about the subject or not. Don't worry about taking the classes off your character skeleton (but you can if you want to.)
Read the rest of this update entry...

Erin pulled herself out of the pool after Hanna and helped JC up. "Okay, now I'm ready to see my room." She said confidently. "Seeing as that's where all my dry clothes are." She added tugging him back inside the mansion and upstairs. Justin was quick to go into his room grinning at the quote on one of his walls.

Erin crept into the room hesitantly she want exactly sure what to expect. "Oh. My. God." She breathed in amazement staring at her room" It was beautiful, and completely and utterly her. She ran into her closet changing quickly before jogging downstairs to where she heard voices coming from the lounge bar. She walked in waving slightly at the others. "Hiyah." She greeted flopping down into a seat exhaustedly. Justin appeared a few minutes later with a camera in his hand filming everyone. "Dont ask questions, just continue on with your business." He replied curtly not leaving room for discussion.

Maki struggled just slightly. She yanked on a bag in the back of the taxi cab that had driven them to this school. Her hand suddenly flew up and she lost her grip threatening to hit the ground in which she promptly did. Her green checkered button down flapped up and she grunted as she fell. Feeling stupid now she rose to her feet once more smoothing out her undershirt and reached for her bag again.

"I got it," said a boy who looked almost like Maki but he sported brown hair instead of her black hair. He was taller than her by a few considerable centimetres, had tawny eyes a strong complexion with good features all wrapped up in a leather jacket bunched at his elbows, a white t-shirt and a pair of simple blue jeans that had various chains on it. He yanked out the bag perfectly and set it with another item- not a bag- smiling at Maki. "There, your huge bag and your cat. Did you get all the supplies for it?" He asked addressing the cat whom he clearly did not like since he addressed the cat as an [italics]it[/italics] and not a [italics]him[/italics] as he was. The cat as if on cue sent a distressed meow out from his kennel.

"He," corrected Maki pulling out another bag from the taxi. "And [italics]his[/italics] name is Kit-Kat, remember?" Asked maki setting down her bag crossing her arms over her chest as if upset. She was. Miura always did this to her, always addressing rightfully hers Kit-Kat as an it. This was not even because the boy disliked cats. He disliked the fact she brought the cat home from the streets and the worst part decided to keep him convincing Miura by nothing but pure lies.

"I'll find him a home," Miura remembered Maki promising him.

"He will be out of here soon," she said as well after a wek or so of Kit-Kat being there.

Miura just couldn't shake the fact he found the specific cat he demanded her not to get attached to sleeping with Maki one night and though he tried to remove it, Maki used her young sister charm and managed to convince him. He claimed it was her huge puppy dog eyes that convinced him but really Maki knew he just saw their mother in her eyes.

Miura pulled his bag out of the boot and pushed the hood down. Maki smiled and pulled her one roller bag alongside her wearing the other one (probably smaller than the roller which it's size was up to her hip-not including the handle) "We are officially students of this school now Miura-Nii," said maki forgetting they were not at home and the usage of proper pronouns were not needed. "We have strived our whole lives for this very moment when we would finay-"

"Maki, quit being so philosophical already and just get over hear," said Miura at least a fee meters away from her.

She realised right then Miura didn't hear anything she said and virtually just ignored her before she could even make a speech about the place they had in fact worked their whole lives to achieve. Working long nights at clubs bars and wherever else they could get jobs and use it as experience wholistic being in school activities tailoring to their future. They were finally at the top of their dreams and virtually nothing would take them down.

Maki shot a slightly mad glare towards her brother making him smile as he draped his arm over her and dragged her alongside him into the vast shook that would eventually turn them out as stars.

"Our future begins here," said Maki.

"Or ends," laughed Miura making Maki shake his arm off her.

He died, he died, he died. Toby the dog died. You should be sad right now, try to focus on the dead do--

"Vincent! Can you hear me?! I told you to help Emelie pack up her stuff!"

With you screaming like a banshee, how can I not hear you? After another swig of alcohol off of his flask, Vincent Carraway dumped his book down in his duffel bag, a thud echoing as the hardcover came in contact with one of the liquor bottles he had stored underneath. He decided to bring only a pair of shirts, pants, and other necessities, to make room for his poison. Today is the day that he and Emmy will be moving into the prestigious Marone's School for the Stars. He glanced around his room, and immediately decided that he will definitely not miss this place. He threw the energy bar wrapper down on the ground, and looked at it hesitantly before deciding not to pick it up. His room isn't even a room, it's actually the basement. Lucy would probably hire the sanitation crew with their gas mask when he's gone to disinfect the heck out of this place. Lucy owns this place, he knows that, but that doesn't stop him from hating her guts. If she didn't give him anything to hate, then it'll probably be a different, happy story. Slinging his bag on his shoulder, Vince headed upstairs towards Emelie's room.

--

Emelie Carraway watched as her brother placed the last of her bags into the limo. At first, she was horrified at the thought of Vince bringing only a small duffel bag with him, but calmed down immediately when he handed her a bar of Toblerone. She decided she's going to throw a fit later when they unpack and settle in, just in case he take back the chocolate. "You smell funny, have you been drinking again?" Emelie asked, as Vince took a seat next to her. She knows about her brother's drinking habit, and hoped that it will go away. Apparently, hoping hard enough isn't going to do the trick. "Maybe," he replied, slowly closing his eyes. His eyelids are starting to grow heavy, and sleep began to seem sweet to him. "I swear if you start drinking again, I'm going to tell dad. Hey, Vin, are you listening to me?!" Emelie grabbed his arm and began to shake him vigorously, but to no avail. Vincent Carraway is dead to the world. Again.

--

"Hey. We're here."

Vince woke up to his sister's nudging. There's a slight smirk to her face, making him wonder what she had done this time. As he got out, Marone's Mansion stood splendidly before them, each brick and steps polished and glossed with care. The limo driver was already carrying all of Emelie's twelve bags, handling six in each hand. "Where is it?" Vince asked in a slightly panicked voice. His bag wasn't there. He glanced over to Emelie, demanding an explanation. "Emmy, where is my bag?" Emelie only grinned at him with a glint in her eyes. "I had Rupert throw it down the lake I saw. You won't be needing it anyway." With a toss of her hair, she walked through the front door and shook hands with Mr.Marone, while she accepted her schedule.

Vince could only sigh in disbelief as his sister waltzed inside the mansion. He followed drearily, assured of the long days ahead. He reluctantly accepted his schedule and shoved his hand down his pocket, feeling the cool steel metal of the flask. It was still half full, and he's determined to make it last as long as possible.

♣Allison Atkinson♣

Allie smiles brightly at the thought of finally being done with work, "Why yes! I am done working! I'm off to go enjoy myself. Good luck with your gardening!" Allie hurries off and starts to wonder around the mansion, greeting everyone she passes by. She make her way into the lobby and peeks around the corner to see if anyone is playing the piano. Yes, it's open. Allie skips into the room and waves to the people who were around before taking the piano seat.

For someone who's more childish than most 14-year-old girls, Allie's talents were unexpected and caught most by surprise. She sings a lot as she works but her little works tunes never compared to what she could really do. She always managed to pour her focus into her love to sing and play whenever she had the chance. Allison runs her fingers over the keys for a moment, debating on what to play. She taps a few notes before finally deciding on what to play. She starts to play the opening to Frozen's Let It Go; after all, it was her favorite song.

❀Sophia Jones❀

"Nice to meet you Ezra," Sophia smiles softly, quite pleased by Ezra's first reaction to her presence. "I'm looking forward to working with you." She stands up and gives a quick nod to everyone else in the room before walking out.

Sophia starts to head back to her room. She needs a little bit of time to collect herself and she totally didn't have a lesson plan ready for tomorrow either. Sophia walks up stairs trying to come up with a lesson plan of some sort. As she head down the hall to her room, the door to someone's room is open and a boy and a cat catch her eye as she passes by. Deciding to start a conversation, Sophia walks up to the room and leans against the door frame, "That's a cute cat you have there kid."

Maki looked up suddenly surprised. Her heart started to beat erotically and it hurt. Kit-Kat on the other hand perked his ears as soon as the woman entered the room and darted straight for the bed jumping on that then on the shelf just above it before another shelf adjoining the first one to the right of the shelf opposite of the large window. Smiling slightly at her cats muse she turned back to Sophia and wondered who this person was.

"Ah thank you, his name is Kit-Kat," said Maki as soon as she was able to form coherent sentences. She looked over Sophia and wondered again who she was. Perhaps she was a teacher, she looked to be of authority to be doing such, perhaps she was just an older student the school was set up for people of variant ages then again she had called Maki a kid. Not really sure what to think Maki decided to wait for her to explain and grabbed the mat she had pulled from her suitcase off the bed. In the adjoining room (just beside the window) there was the bathroom she was going to put the cats litter box in there on the mat she had brought for easy cleanup but it seemed this plan might be delayed. Instead of this she walked back to her bag on the opposite side if the bed and placed it on a dark red couch.

"Was there anything else you needed uh, miss?" Asked Maki placing the sheets and blankets she had now pulled from her bag. It would be easy to make the bed whilst talking to someone since it was in the same room so this activity seemed rather easy for multi tasking. It would get something done too instead of setting the girl back.

Miura smiled finishing the set up for his room in almost record timing. On the floor he had placed a rug under the foot of his bed and a telly just on the stand beside his dresser. He had placed the bed under the window and fitted that window with blackout curtains. Honestly he did not like the hard floor. Having grown up in a place that was lined with rice mats everywhere except the immediate entrance this would be a trip for him. He rather forced this idea down in his mind and decided to rather check on his sister. But indeed he could not shake the sound of the piano playing. It was good, sounded great with all the acoustics in the mansion but the song was too childish to be anything done by a person his age.

He himself was a good pianist bit had decided on that of a guitar long ago. He even invested in a lot of money to his one guitar that he had hanging on the wall just by the telly. He would probably use that more than the telly but Maki and him had a sort of agreement on who would get it and he won the almost war they had. It was not as if Maki fought all that hard either. On fact she just told him to have at it. She was a good actor and a good model so she would not need a telly anyway. He realised she might want it for her own singing but she was too conceded about it. She would also never admit to people that she could sing due to how she dressed on a daily basics. It was never anything Miura worried about, if his sister wanted to wear boxers over undies, whose business beside hers was it? Besides he liked her style as both a female and a male. He didn't care either way in the end.

{I sense I may have bull-crapped the end there to fill the short rp response. Sorry.}

Chloe Harries (

lines like this <

are her thoughts)

Chloe looked up from the screen as she saw a girl walking into the room. "H-hey there, you look exhausted what did you do?" She stuttered while she raised one eyebrow, but showing a small smile. Gosh stupid stuttering she thought as she realised she was stuttering again. It happend always when she met new people because she was so shy. But after a while she got used to it. She looked fastly over at the boy who walked in with a camera in his hands and just continued to what she was asking the girl like he said to do. Why is that guy actually filming everyone? Maybe he's making a journal with video's or something about this all. Actually a good idea so you can watch it all back later.

"No math? There's no math on here?!"

Adam let out a whoop when he finished reading his schedule, absolutely ecstatic that he wouldn't ever be stuck in a boring classroom writing numbers again. Not that he did that anyway...he usually just doodled.

He had looked up at the mansion, gaping in amazement. Sure, his family had money now, but seeing things like this still completely overwhelmed him. It did mean one thing, though, the rooms would be awesome. He made a beeline for the said rooms, sighing from the cool air from the AC, and wondering why he'd worn a leather jacket today. He was usually in all black anyway though, with maybe a stray red tie here or ridiculous neon yellow shoes there, just because the stark randomness went with his personality. Today it was the bright green sunglasses pushed up in his beyond - messy black hair, and of course, the eyeliner he always wore and purposely smeared.

Guitar slung across his back like it usually was, he unlocked his door and dragged his suitcases inside, grinning as he saw the immaculate space. It was perfect, right down to the furniture, and even had a British flag down as a carpet in the sitting area. He lugged the suitcases into the bedroom, throwing a second guitar case on the bed before he kicked of his Vans and surveyed the area some more.

After settling in, he ran back to the lobby in his socks, feeling extremely hyper at the moment. A girl was playing that song from Frozen, and he went to the piano, jumping on top of it and belting out his own deranged version of the verse, and taking the moment to play a guitar solo before winking at her and hopping back down. He didn't understand why so many people hated the song, just because it was from a Disney movie - heck, that was just a reason to be more theatrical when playing it. He noticed the other students staring at him, and he waved.

"Absolutely exquisite my love, am I right?" he asked the piano girl, grinning like a banshee. "I'm Adam, and I really, really wish you were Elsa," he added, making absolutely no sense.

His expression went from thoughtful to mischievous in seconds, as he turned his back to her and sprinted off in the other direction, nearly passing the kitchen before doubling back and peeking in, hearing someone offering cookies. He eyed the man, walking up to him a little too slowly, like a lion stalking it's prey. He appeared bored for a second, ignoring the cookies and looking toward the fridge before his arm snapped out, snatching the entire bag before he dashed out of the room, laughing wildly, stuffing cookies in his mouth. Adam probably would have been fat if not for his unbeatable level of energy, and as a result he was fairly lean. Besides, he couldn't run after executing cookie theft if he looked like a grape now could he? Plus, they were really good...

Not. My. Cookies.

Why did people have to mess with his happiness. He watched as the young boy made his way to him, though a greater part of him chose to ignore the new face--even if it was intruiging. But, when the Oreos disappeared, he wasn't having it.

The mystery thief may have been fast, but Eric knew the place better. He peeked out of a corner and saw the boy coming, a manic grin plastered on his face. Eric stepped out just as he was passing him, his arm in a hard line to knock the guy over.

Adam continued down the hall, looking behind him to see if he was being followed then grinned when he saw the he wasn't. What he didn't see was the guy around the corner with his arm out, knocking Adam on his back red rover style.

"What the crap-"

The cookies went flying and he groaned, rubbing the back of his head that had hit the floor, blinking in surprise up at the triumphant face over him. The boy glared, kicking the guy in the shin childishly before sitting up and pulling at the strap around his shoulder. "You - you messed up my guitar!" He yelled, inspecting the damage with horror as he cradled his 'baby'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miura turned his head from down the hall where he was going to Maki's room.

A commotion.

He started back down the hallway stepping on a stray cookie and jumping shocked at the displacement of his foot. He rose an eyebrow but continued forward to see a young boy cradling his what looked to be broken guitar. Miura heard the thump from down the hall and worried if he was okay. The cracking sound probably was the guitar. He sighed slightly and looked at the mess that laid before him.

"Everyone okay.... Err besides guitar there..?" Asked Miura knowing how precious guitars were to people and not knowing it's name, bravely addressed it as it was and prayed that it would not get his but kicked later. It was weird to be in a place that had so many talents. Half. It his own and no one really to connect to. Miura thought that guitar boy would be the best person here. He after all had his own guitar collection both acoustic as well as electric and bass guitars. Maki had those though and he had to retrieve them soon.

"I mean is the guitar okay?" Asked Miura changing his previous statement after several seconds of collaboration. He found his previous statement to be too harsh and not forthcoming in wanting to be friends with anyone. He hoped his correction mended any wounds he had caused.

"I'll buy you a better one. I've got connections for it." Eric chuckled. "But....there is the matter of my poor little cookies." He sighed, deliberately stepping on a few in mock sadness.

"They are poor little casualties...and now this means war." He smirked, tickling the boy a bit. "Who are you? Student or teacher?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"A student, and one that is gonna kick your a**," Adam muttered, slapping the guy's hand away. He got up, holding his guitar with an expression that resembled a kicked puppy.

Ever the drama queen, he ran to the other boy who had walked on to the scene and threw himself into his arms. "Help me! That evil man trashed poor Richie..." he used his guitar's name, stroking it as he did so. "...then he proceeded to assault me with cookies!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"You shouldn't steal my sugar!" Eric laughed in defense. "I offered a few, not the pack. And to think I was gonna share the rest of my treats with you." He strode over to the kid, an apologetic smile gracing his features. "Look, I apologize for the guitar. Let me get him fixed, please?" he asked, equipping his puppy dog eyes. No one could resist the level of charm he was applying to the situation. Eric really couldn't afford to get fired, and the guy reminded him of home. He'd have to order some native pastries for him when he had the chance.

"Fine. But I get an automatic A plus in whatever class you're teaching... Not that I wouldn't get one anyway," he said, untangling him self from the other boy and brushing himself off. "I'm Adam, by the way. Who are you?" He asked, crossing his arms and staring at the taller man, who he'd guessed was a teacher.

"Fine." Eric sniickered. Little did the kid know, he graded students with a rating system. "Are you and your abducted friend properly settled? I can give a mini tour of the premises if you like." He offered, not caring that he was barefooted in his pajamas. 'The first rule of tabloids is to rock it.' was something that Eric lived by--and he was good at it.

(Since I sense that a lot of people couldn't keep up....I'm just going to start dinner. Also sorry for the very poorly written reply. Writer's block. .___.)

Most of everyone had settled in already. The chef had finished up the first meal for everyone. The staff had set up the dishes on the counter and and started telling the students and instructors that it was dinner time. Everyone was free to eat wherever they desired.

The meal consisted of stuffed polish sausage, pan-fried flatbead with parmigiano-reggiano cheese, and a series of dry-roasted vegetables.

Lisa had made a grocery so by the time she got back it was already supper time, but it wasn't dark yet. She brought the groceries into the kitchen and went to the employee room to change into her maids outfit.

She walked past the mirror but backed up and looked at her reflection with a frown. Her hair was messy -but in a cute way- her makeup was a bit smudged from not being touched up in a while and she had bags under her eyes. Her moms complaining had kept her up late every night since she got "sick" -shes actually pregnant-. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair to try and tame the mess, straightened her name tag, then walked out with a small fake smile on her face.

She walked over to the maids cart and put a few of the main cleaning essentials in her apron pockets then walked out and started to dust around for a little. She saw a cute boy, maybe the gardener? She wasn't sure. His department wasn't supposed to be her concern.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

{I swear I actually responded to this. >~<' I can't find the post though...}

Maki and Miura made their way down the stairs and towards the dining hall. The moment they stepped into the room Maki nearly let out a gasp. She turned to Miura furry on her face.

"You said this was a fancy dinner!" She hissed feeling way out of her comfort zone. She was actually dressed in a black dress that tied at the top of her back leaving the rest of her back exposed. She had heals on and even waved her hair out with a curling iron. All of this and she even managed a bit of makeup. The turned away from Miura ready to spin out of there and dress- normally- Miura however grabbed her by the arm and prevented this.

"Don't worry about it, you look fine. Just say you had a meeting. If all else fails say your a employee here." He smirked in his casual but semi-formal white jacket and designed t-shirt. Before Maki could run off once more he guided her to the array of food.

Miura picked up a sausage and the flatbread deciding if he was still hungry after the sausage he would get some of the vegetables.

Maki was almost frozen but managed to scramble for the vegetables not sure what to do and not sure she was even hungry enough to eat what little vegetables she had. She almost raced to the vacant seat beside Miura.

Lisa heard a girl and a boy talking in the dining room so she peeked in. The girl was complaining about how she looks too fancy. So with that Lisa smiled brightly at them and spoke to them in a quiet voice "you look stunning, and you match just perfectly to this house. Luxury in luxury" she nodded and made her way cleaning around the room. Humming a small tune as she does.

Sent from my LG-E617G using Tapatalk

Erin sat in one of the chairs around the table drumming the beat to a song stuck in her head. She really wasn't eating anything besides a few vegetables here and there. Her lack of appetite was due to the fact that she had stuffed herself with Oreos earlier, and wasn't a big fan of meats in the Pork department. "Well hello there Miss Winters." Justin greeted holding his camera up to his face as he filmed the dining area. "Hey JC, what is up with you and that camera Sir TattoosAlot? You've been glued to it ever since we got settled." Justin rolled his eyes moving his camera hand down so Erin could see his face. "Haha, very punny tattoo joke Elsa." Erin scowled at JC making him smirk. "Maybe I like this camera and it has some type of sentimental value to me. Maybe I just like documenting every single part of my life? Either way, it's none of your business why I'm glued to this camera Little Missy."

Hanna had spent most of her time wandering around the academy and then staying in her room to unpack until supper. Her wet clothes were carelessly thrown in a heap by her bed, and she had washed out her wavy frizzy hair. As she went back downstairs, she had changed into a softer pink dress with a peter pan collar and pockets. Her wavy hair was held back with a white headband. She hummed a light, cheery tune as she stepped lightly on each step, hands in dress pockets. She was in a content mood that caused her to radiate calmness and happiness. As she entered the room, her gaze swept across as she hesitated at the entrance. However, she quickly regained her composure and got some bread and vegetables before sitting down. She wasn't a fan of meat in general, except for fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back