• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Marone's School for Stars

Dandelion Princess

Leader and Protector of the Dandel People
Role Play Rating:

• M - Mature (17+)

Role Play Status:

Open - Accepting

Eric Marone is known for his teenage success as an actor and his current success as a director. Throughout his career, he's always wanted to give teens and young adults a chance to climb the ladder of fame. Marone decided on creating his School for Stars.

Marone contacted 5 world-famous celebrities asking them to become instructors for his school. They all agreed with Marone's proposal and the 6 started getting the word out about Marone's School for Stars. Each instructor teaches two classes each.

1. Tory Massaro @Braxnond

(Instrumental/vocal and Acting)

2. Linden Sanders @Katie91011

(Image Maintenance and Crowd Appeal)

4. Aurora Elizabeth Andrews @RedInkKid

(Collaborations and Getting Discovered)

Staff:

• Butler-
  • Head Maid- Lisa Moan
  • Laundry Maid- Allison Atkinson
  • Nurse-
  • Head Chef-
  • Chauffeur-
  • Gardner- Gabriel Stevens
  • Pool Manager-

The Instructors aren't the only only ones who make things run around the school. Like in most mansions by the coast, there's a staff available around the clock to the students and instructors (These are minor roles and aren't required to be filled. I'd just like to see them around just for added effect. Feel free to sign up for a spot).

16 students are accepted in Marone's School for Stars. They all applied by filling out an essay explaining what they want to be famous for, why they want to be famous, and why they wanted to go to Marone's School for Stars.

Students

Girls

1. Erika Iris Embersonn

2. Reina Agsalud

3. Hanna Fields

4. Chloe Harries

5. Ezra Anastasia Day

6. ~~Reopened~~

7. Erin Winters

8. Emelie Carraway

Boys

1. Alec Marway

2. Leon Brian Smith

3. Vincent Carraway

4. Justin Gain (J.C.)

5. Charles Wescot

6. Alexander Dale

Marone's School of Stars is not exactly a school. It's a mansion by the coast with enough space for the students and instructors. It still functions like a school with each student taking 2 classes a day (Monday-Friday), making it available for them to take every class or to take a class twice for extra reinforcement. //You can take any combination of classes but you can only have up to 10. You don't have to take every class and you're open to take a class twice//.

Classes:

1- Instrumental/Vocal (Monday: morning & Thursday: early evening)

2- Crowd Appeal (Monday: afternoon & Thursday: late evening)

3- Acting (Tuesday: morning & Wednesday: early evening)

4- Audition Prep (Tuesday: afternoon & Wednesday: late evening)

5- Style and Apparel (Wednesday: morning & Friday: early evening)

6- Image Maintenance (Wednesday: afternoon & Friday: late evening)

7- Physical Training (Thursday: morning & Tuesday: early evening)

8- Collaborations (Thursday: afternoon & Tuesday: late evening)

9- Skill Training (Friday: morning & Monday: early evening)

10- Getting Discovered (Friday: afternoon & Monday: late evening)

Weekday Schedule:

7:00 am- Breakfast Starts

8:30-9:30 am- Morning class

11:30 am- Lunch Starts

1:00-2:00 pm- Afternoon class

4:30-5:30 pm- Early Evening class

6:15 pm- Dinner Starts

8:30 pm- Desert Is Available

9:00-10:00 pm- Late Evening class

11:00 pm- Curfew

12:00 am- Lights Out

Weekend Schedule:

7:00 am- Breakfast Starts

11:30 am- Lunch Starts

6:15 pm- Dinner Starts

8:30 pm- Desert Is Available

2:00 am- Curfew

0x600.jpg

0x600.jpg

0x600.jpg

0x600.jpg

0x600.jpg

0x600.jpg

0x600.jpg

0x600.jpg

0x600.jpg

0x600.jpg

0x600.jpg

Staff Rooms (All are identical):

wall-beds-murphy-beds.jpg

1. Please use proper grammar.

2. No one-liners. Try to be as descriptive as you can.

3. Try not to argue with others. We're all here to have fun. :)

4. Relationships are allowed. Just know when to fade to black.

5. If not a lot of people are posting, try to limit yourself to how much you post.

6. Stay active!

7. You can reserve a spot but I'll re-open the spot after two days.

8. You can not be more than one instructor but you can have up to two student characters.

(Check back with the rules. I may have forgotten something.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunday Afternoon

It's the perfect day for the students to arrive to the mansion on the coast. The sun beams down onto the coast and the sky is speckled with the occasional cloud. Marone sits to greet the students as they come; the instructors and the mansion staff are doing their own thing. Marone hands out a sheet of paper to each student with the weekday and weekend schedule printed on it. He tells them to go ahead and claim their room, tour the mansion on their own, and to make themselves known to staff, instructors, and other students.

(You may go ahead and post now. @Braxnond @RedInkKid @sparkling @LuckyANDKitty @F O L L E T T @Cosmo @Hiddencard @Dannygirl900 )

♣ Allison Atkinson ♣ 2:25 p.m.♣

With almost all of her work done, Allison starts toward the pool, holding a laundry basket neatly packed with rolled up pool towels. She joyously worked, singing her own version of her favorite songs from Mama Mia. The whole entire setting by the pool looks like it was right out of a magazine. It still astounds Allie that she's actually living here. Her voice bounces as she skips up the steps to the poolside porch, giving the Allison Adaptation of Mama Mia an unintended vibrato. Allie sets the towels down on the usual table and looks to see if anyone is around. With no sign of anyone, a smile slips onto Allies face and she belts the last few lines of her song from the top of the porch before she starts her post-work activities.

Letting out a small giggle, Allison ventures through to courtyard,. The wind blows in Allison's direction and she pauses for a moment to enjoy the feeling of the wind finding it's way through her hair. As she stands there, a few flowers somehow manage to catch Allie's eye. Allison walks closer to the flowers and gets on her knees to get a closer look. She plucks off one of the flowers trying to remember it's name, “What did Gabriel say it was called...?” Allie bites her lip and takes a moment to think. It was The Lily That Starts With An “A” and that's all she could recall. “I guess I'll just have to ask him about it,” she says as she adjusts The Lily That Starts With An “A” into her hair.

Erin walked into the mansion with a boy named Justin, or JC as he calls himself. "Woah, now this is impressive." She breathed in awe as she walked up to Marone handing him her paper. "I know what you mean." JC replied following after her to check out the mansion. "Man! Look at the size of this kitchen! I'm definitely going to be spending a LOT of time here." She exclaimed checking out the fridge.

Gabriel was going around and making everything look presentable for the new arrivals today as he was paid to do. He had been working here for a while now, and he absolutely loved it. He had worked in a lot of pretty gardens, but this one took the price. There were all kinds of flowers here, some of them that he didn’t think could be grown in this kind of environment. Practically a heaven for gardeners. At the moment he was in the middle of cutting the dry leaves off of a rose bush by the pool, when he noticed Allison stepping out there.

At first he simply continued, but when she plucked a flower he spoke up, stepping out from where he had been cutting. “You stealing my Alstromerias?” he asked her with a calm smile.

————————————————

Alexander was walking up to the school, and put down his hood so he could look up at the building. It was really impressive, he had never thought he would enter a place like this. And he was only here to do what he loved, which was just a plus. He entered the building with his bag slung over his shoulder. His eyes wandered around the place as he entered. Then he spotted Manrone, and walked closer. “Hey… I’m Alexander Dale,” he said and then took his schedule and looked at the sheet of paper with all the information on.

When he had presented himself he started looking around. By the huge lobby stood a piano, and he smiled a bit. This place had a piano in the lobby. He was going to like it here. He ran his fingers over some of the keys, and played a random piece he had made with one hand.

Erin was exploring the cupboards snatching out a pack of Oreos. She hopped down from the counter throwing an Oreo to JC before making her way to the sound of someone playing the piano. "That's some talent you got there." Erin commented to the younger boy, nodding her head at the piano. "But, I mean that's probably the reason you're in the school, plus a long detailed essay of why you should be here. But who cares about that?" She voiced making Justin roll his eyes and pinch her. Erin let out a tiny yelp glaring at JC before turning back to Alexander and holding out the box of Oreos. "Oreo?"

Alexander looked up when he heard someone speaking to him, the music stopping. He saw the girl there, along with a guy right behind her, and send her a polite smile, nodding his head. “Thanks…” he said in response to the compliment. His lips lifted a little in amusement when she spoke as if they weren’t strangers at all. He put his hands in the pockets. “Um yeah, I’m Alexander. Believe it or not, I’m a rapper,” he said and reached out to pick one of the Oreo’s from the pack.

“Who might you be?” he asked curiously, looking between them. Then he took a bite from the Oreo.

Aurora looked at the clock up on her bedroom's wall and smiled. The students should be here any second, she thought to herself, maybe I should go down and greet them as they come in. Aurora got up off of her bed and made her way down the steps of the beautiful house she was living/teaching in. She was so excited to be teaching potentially great up-and-coming celebrities. She wanted to make sure they went down the right path in life and continue to go down that path while preventing to go down the wrong one. She heard noises coming from the kitchen and made her way there. When she got inside, she noticed three teens and smiled. "Hello," she said to them, "I'm Ms. Andrews, your physical training and style/apparel teacher." She took a minute to focus in on all of their faces. There was a girl and two boys; The girl had brown hair with orange-like streaks, one of the boys had tattoos all over his arm with a short haircut while the other one had no tattoos and looked as if he was well put together. Seeing just those three students, Aurora knew she would have a lot on her hands but she was prepared for it all.

~

Ezra couldn't believe her eyes when she arrived at the beautifully designed house. "You have got to be kidding!" She exclaimed, extremely excited. Here she was, in a nice house, about to follow her dreams. When she opened the door, she was greeted by a man whom wore an inviting smile. He welcomed her then handed her a sheet. She looked down at the sheet and it revealed her schedule with all of her classes on it. Seeing an acting class on her schedule made her happy. Hearing voices in the kitchen, she decided not to go in just yet because she wanted to see her room. As soon as she walked into the foyer, she noticed stairs and went up them. She quickly noticed doors with names on them and assumed they were rooms. She looked through all of them and smiled when she noticed the door with her name on it. She quickly went inside the room and closed it behind her. Taking it all in, she looked around and plopped on her bed. She inhaled and smiled as she exhaled. It was her own room! And it reminded her of the room she had when her father was alive. Thinking about him made her think of her mother and sisters and she wondered how they were doing. She made it a note in her head to see if she could call them later and fill them in on everything.

After accepting the piece of paper from Marone with a quiet "thank you", Reina heads upstairs to claim her room and unpack her things. Along the way, she does admire the grand decor of the structure as she makes her way through, but it doesn't seem to slow down her pace as she quickly makes her way to her supposed room. Once inside, she smiles at style and furnishing of the place, admiring every part of the room she could see as she slowly makes her way inside.

"
This is absolutely beautiful. They certainly did their research," she whispers to herself. The style of it reminded her of a rich, Filipino-styled bedroom that she had seen only in pictures. Reina sets her bags on the long wooden bed frame and begins to unpack her things. It took some time for her to finish, but once she was, Reina quickly went back down to see if she could greet anyone.

"A rapper? Are you serious!?" Erin chuckled giving him a light shove to the shoulder. "You're a rapper, with piano skills like that. Not to be rude or anything, but I am surprised to say the least." "Tell me why I am not surprised by that." JC voiced in response eating his Oreo. "I'm Justin, Justin Gain, but please call me JC." "And I'm Erin, Erin Winters, please don't call me anything else." Erin mocked JC pulling another Oreo from the box just to have it snatched out of her hands by Justin. "Hey- "You missy, should lay off the Oreos with our trainer right behind us." He said quietly turning around and smiling at one of their teachers. "Hello Ms. Andrews." Erin and JC greeted in sync smiling innocently. Which was just showing how mischevious and sneaky they truly were.

"Well... someone is over-compensating," Charlie said looking over the huge mansion sitting on the coast.... The ocean was far larger then his taste, he was much more used to mountains and great sweeping plains and not so much the large expanse of blue or the heat. From looking around earlier, and his constant complaints, only he was bothered by the 'hot' weather that had a few beads of sweat rolling down his spine sending odd chills throughout his body. He would probably grow used to it, but it would be a long week until he did.

Charlie swept his eyes over his list and raised an eyebrow, Style? Really? What was wrong with what he was wearing now? Sure his fifteen dollar carpenter jeans had seen better days, his plain black shirt was a little faded and had a few dog hairs on it, and maybe his dodge hat was old and worn with the cloth covering the bill starting to peel back.... but it looked fine enough for him. Plus, who cared what others thought about his clothes? If they didn't like it they could go and have their nice little 'too fancy for Charles' tea party somewhere else.

Rolling his schedule up, Charlie headed to the stairs, almost terrified to find out what was in his room. Hopefully, whoever designed his room didn't have serious ego issues like the person who bought the Mansion on the coast that had a sole purpose of screaming, 'I am so much better then you! Look at my Garage! I got a Garage inside my Garage! Envy Me!'

The two quickly dashed away after introducing themselves and jogged upstairs to find their rooms. "I'm seriously gonna need a Lot more Oreos to get me through a day here." Erin mused checking out the name plates on the doors. "We'll don't fatten yourself up too much Erin." JC teased searching with her. "Oh hey, here's your room." He called out pointing to a blue nameplate with Erin's name on it. "And there's your room." Erin replied pointing across the hall from her door to a door with a red name plate with Justin's name on it.

❀Sophia Jones❀

Sophia sips up the rest of her Martini as she enjoys the view of the ocean as normal; she's completely unaware that students were already arriving and conversing down the hall. Unsatisfied with her drink, she gets up to get another. Eric Marone had given Sophia a limit on how much she could drink but Marone's cute rules weren't about to stop her. After making herself another Martini, only because the staff refused to make one for her, Sophia heads back down the hall to enjoy her second drink by the poolside.

Despite the fact that she's been living in the mansion for a few weeks now, Sophia couldn't draw up a plan to get to the pool without passing though the lobby, the same lobby where Eric usually spent his time reading. Sophia writes up a quick story in her head to tell Eric just in case he questions the alcoholic beverage in her hand. She stands up straight and walks straight into the lobby with her normal sass and glamour. She stops in her tracks and looks around caught completely off guard by the fact that the students were here. "Oh my God. It's Sunday, isn't it?" Sophia disregards the students for a moment, "Aurora, is Eric around?" She taps her finer nail on her glass as she waits for Aurora's answer. Redirecting her attention back to her students, she puts on a quick smile and inspects the students in the room. They all look promising and unique; that makes it easier for Sophia to learn their names. She takes a seat and remains quiet. She's more than sure that everyone recognizes her, and she assumes they'll just introduce themselves to her.

Erin smiled nervously at her door before turning back to JC. "I'm so nervous. Can we explore some more before we look at our rooms?" She asked Justin with a pleading smile. JC nodded sighing and the two jogged back downstairs. "How about we check out the pool." Erin suggested with a wicked smile that definitely spelled trouble for Justin. "Uh, how about we not go to the pool and say we did?" JC said calmly trying to steer her away, but Erin was determined and dragged him outside.

"Nice to meet you." Aurora said, to the students, before they eventually ran off. She knew she was going to learn their names and more about their personalities sooner or later so she wasn't worried about it much."I haven't seen him," Aurora said to Sophia, before shrugging, "Maybe he's still in the front, greeting more students." Aurora looked over at Sophia and sighed when she noticed the drink in her hand. She knew Sophia was an adult so she was able to make her own choices and if not obeying Eric's one of very few rules was her wish, then so be it. That was her and Eric's business, not Aurora's. Aurora smiled warmly at one of the students who had just came into the kitchen then sat down, next to Sophia.

~

"Oh my goodness!" Ezra exclaimed upon seeing Sophia Jones, "you're her!" She then looked at the woman who was sitting beside her and said, "and you're her! I'm in so much disbelief right now. I can't believe I'm in the presence of you two!" Ezra couldn't stop the huge smile from forming on her lips and she quietly cursed herself. Get it together, she thought to herself. She took a deep breathe, looked at them and said, "My name is Ezra. Ezra Day. It's a privilege to be here."

♣Allison Atkinson♣

"Maaayyybe," Allison feels her face warm up considerably as she replies to Gabriel. Allie stands up and makes her way over to Gabriel, "It's really pretty. I hope you don't mind," she smiles youthfully. Allison looks at the plants Gabriel had just been trimming as she ponders of a topic to talk about. She really enjoys being around him but their conversations typically die quickly because Gabriel doesn't talk nearly as much as Allie. Deciding on a topic, Allison looks back at Gabriel and then takes the flower out of her head. "You said the lily was call an Astro Maria or something, right?" The name doesn't quite fit the flower; perhaps she has gotten it wrong. It doesn't look like the flower's from space and she's more than sure that her sister, Maria, doesn't like lilies all that much. Her youthful smile returns just in time to accompany her youthful conclusion about the flower's name. She studies the flower for one more moment then tries to place it in Gabriel's hair as a joke.

JC frowned as Erin continued to move them closer to the edge of the pool. "Erin, I think we're close enough." He breathed trying to take a step back, but she caught him by the arm and tripped him shoving him backwards into the pool. There was a loud splash as Justin fell into the water. It was super silent, but was short lived as the sound of Erin's laughter filled the area around them. Justin flipped Erin off calling her all the words he could think of from the Swear Book. "Ugh! I hate you so freaking much." JC grumbled swimming to the edge of the pool. Erin stuck out her hand to help him up, but instantly tried to yank it away knowing what JC was thinking. She was a second too slow and Justin pulled her into the water after him. The was a loud shriek followed by a second splash and now it was Erin's turn to cuss JC out.

Gabriel smiled a little as the younger girl came over and he lowered his scissors. He didn’t mind much that she picked one or two flowers, as long as everything still looked neat for the new arrivals. “Alstroemeria,” he corrected and took the flower from her fingers before she could set it in his hair. “I think it will look better in yours,” he concluded and set the flower behind her ear. Then he straightened back up. “Already done with work?” he asked her.

Then his gaze lifted as he heard the outburst (and then splash) of someone playing by the pool. “Guess the new guests are already here,” he mumbled to himself and then cut off another leaf from the rose bush.

———————————————————————————————————

Alexander watched as JC and Erin left, and then played his fingers lightly over the piano keys again. Looked like this school would be filled with personalities. Not really surprising, since talented people usually had quite the personalities. Ah, he really felt like getting a smoke to calm down. It made him more creative too. It was proven that weed helped the creativity after all.

He stepped out in the garden and took up a joint and lit it up. He never did hardcore drugs, but weed always helped him keep his head on track - according to him. He closed his eyes and inhaled the smoke, before blowing out again. Yes, that helped.

Hanna Fields

The eighteen year old smiled warmly as she took the sheet from Marone. She glanced down at it, and watched the other students interact. She felt..nervous, an odd feeling for this usually bold girl. She looked over her classes and times once before folding it and putting it in her pocket. She quickly went up and found her room, admiring its design.
Not too bad..not too bad. She grinned, extremely excited and pleased. She was wearing light blue denim shorts and a dark vintage sleeveless blouse with flats. Her brown wavy hair hung past her shoulders in ever-so-slight curls while her bangs were neat. She wore a hair tie around her left wrist. As she went back down the steps, she heard others by the pool and decided to see what was happening. A girl was standing near the pool as two people were in the pool fully clothed. She smiled as she approached them. "Awfully good way to cool off." Perhaps she would even join them if she felt like it.

Erin shoved JC as two faces appeared above them. "Oh yes, it's so much fun. Do feel free to join." She said letting her Australian accent show through. "I'm Erin, nice to meet you." She grinned sticking her hand out. "And this guy over here is JC." She gestured to Justin who waved slightly before tugging himself out of the pool. "I feel like I weigh 300 pounds." He groaned laying down on the ground next to the pool.

With his murse hanging from his side and his arms cradling Butterscotch, Leon made his way down the halls towards his room. The students interacting, singing and dancing send warm chills through his body. This was the place he belonged. He had been awaiting for the arrival of this day for months and now that he was finally in the school it took all his strength from jumping up and down and squealing with joy. Oh my God. I can't believe I'm actually here. I'm actually in the school for stars. Oh I'm so excited!

Flashing smiles all over and blowing several kisses at really attractive guys who, surprisingly, winked in return, Leon felt right at home. When he got to his room he fished his murse for the key and opened the door to the fantabulous place that was now all his. "Oh my...Look at this place!" Leon dropped his cat who whined at him and ran towards the bed. Throwing himself on top of it he laughed in joy. "This is amazing!" Butterscotch jumped on the bed next to him and purred in agreement.

As Reina made her way through the house, having yet seen someone else she could talk to, a peculiar room caught her attention. Upon closer inspection, she could see that she was in a bar area with a large, flat screen TV on the side. She was about to leave the room and continue her search, but the images on the screen caught her attention. Looking back at it, she could immediately tell it was the beginning sequence of the 1940 film, The Grapes of Wrath.

"
Well, haven't met anyone yet. Maybe I'll see them at dinner or something," she shrugged to herself, walking over to the TV and grabbing the remote. She went and plopped down on the couch, shifting a bit to make herself comfortable, and turned up the volume to watch the movie.

Hanna Fields

She noted the Australian accent the girl had as she spoke. JC and Erin; she would have to remember these wonderful people. "I'm Hanna, nice to meet you." She took the girl's hand and shook. She grinned as the guy tugged himself out. Hanna's eyes sparkled with mischief as she took off her shoes and jumped into the pool, creating a splash. She didn't even bother tying up her hair, and now it hung in wet ringlets. "This is a nice way to cool off." She brushed her bangs away from her eyes and felt her body adjust to the cold water. She was glad she wore shorts as opposed to a skirt or long pants, since from her experience it felt weird to walk or sit in long wet pants.

Erin laughed loudly as JC got splashed when Hanna jumped into the pool. "You guys are evil. Can't a guy get a break?" Justin whined wiping water out of his face. Erin smiled climbing out of the pool. "What are you doing?" JC asked suspiciously as Erin stood over him smiling like the Cheshire Cat. She didn't respond, but instead cannoballed into the pool splashing JC with a bucket load of water. 
((We just started so you can just begin with your character arriving))

Chloe Harries

After Chloe got handed her weekday and weekend schedule she headed to the stairs, finding her room and drop her bags was the first thing she wanted to do. She shove her sunglasses up in her hair as she walked through the hallway. Once she found her room a warm smile showed up on her face. This room is amazing was the first thing she thought. It was one of the cutest rooms she had ever seen and exactly what she hoped it would be. Not too simple but also not too tough with tons of colours everywhere. As dropped everything and explored her room she started to unpack her bags, while she hummed girls (by the 1975) softly.

As everything was unpacked and all the places in her small room were explored she made her way out of her small room. As she locked the door she shove the keys also in the pocket of her shorts. Where should I start? I've seen the pool and the kitchen already so she thought by herself as she walked downstairs. The lounge bar was maybe a good idea to look in since it actually looked really cool with the huge flatscreen tv in it. The first thing she saw when she entered the room was a movie, she wasn't sure which one, and then she noticed a girl. "Uhm hey there. Which movie are you watching?" she asked quietly looking at the screen fastly before she turned back to the girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back