• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Marone's School for Stars

Before Chloe walked downstairs she went back to her room to take a fast shower. Singing along with one of her favourite songs like she always did in the shower. Once she was out the shower she changed her clothes into a short dungarees, striped black and blue crop top (not too short that it's slutty) and her white nikes. Her hair got always messy even though she brushed it when she came out of the shower. Her solution for that problem was to wear a snapback, but backwards because that's how she liked it. So she wore a blue snapback. Once she made her way downstairs she took a plate with some vegetables, bread and a bit meat. A small smile showed up as she sat down around the table

Last edited by a moderator:
JC put down his camera, walking over to the girl with a backwards snapback on. "Hey, nice to meet you, I'm JC." He greeted sitting next to her. "Sorry I didn't get to introduce myself earlier, but I typically don't talk to anyone while I'm filming. It interrupts my focus. The girl from earlier is Erin, she's not the most polite and has a mouth on her that can talk for days without end if you don't shut her up when the time is right." He grinned giving her a toothy smile. "What's your name?" @sparkling

Chloe looked up from her plate over to the boy who sat down next to her. Hm i've seen him earlier today, busy with recording stuff she thought by herself. "I-I'm Chloe, nice to meet you too. What are you actually filming?" she asked with a small smile, raising one of her eyebrows. I hate you stutter. "Talking a lot is always better than saying nothing" she chuckled with a light laugh. She quickly looked over at the girl he introduced, Erin, but then back at him. @LuckyANDKitty

Justin chuckled along with her. He thought her stutter was pretty adorable. "Maybe, but if I had the opportunity I'd definitely sew her mouth shut." He smirked as Erin shot him a glare and flipped him off. "Yep, she's definitely not very polite. Well, whenever I do something big or amazing -like being in this school- I typically film it and post it on YouTube, and or Tumblr." He replied with a proud smile.

Even though Erin couldn't be very polite, she still seemed cool to her. Maybe she was more polite once you know her better. "You could always shut her mouth with tape, n-not that i want Erin to shut up for days. But awesome! Do you have a lot of subscribers on your channel?" She asked as she looked over at Erin flipping JC off, a small smile showed up on her face for a few seconds. She's cool, even though i don't really know her

Erin smiled. "You know, I like you." She then turned to JC and stuck her tongue out at him. "But I don't like douches who want to sew my mouth shut." "Oh, I'm perfectly fine with that, you're annoying anyway." Erin scrunched up her nose and mocked his voice. "You're annoying anyway." "My point exactly," Justin shot back turning back towards Chloe. "I'd like to say I do. I have a channel with my brother and another with our friends also, it's pretty fun."

Chloe smiled back at her, then listened to the conversation from the two. "you know, you two fight like an old married couple" she said with a laugh looking over at them both. just like mom that always said when i had a fight with one of my guy friends. "Anyway, It sounds pretty fun too so. How's your channel called?" she asked as she turned back to JC. She adjusted her snapback a bit after she went with a hand through her hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's the making of a friendship destined for greatness." Erin replied with a mock wistful smile as she slung an arm around Chloe's shoulders. "And you are now apart of it." "Welcome to the Framily Chloe!" JC announced causing Erin to snort loudly. "You're an idiot." "My Channel is called Justin's Cloud. And I know I'm an idiot Erin...... The best dang idiot around that is!"

Chloe threw her arms in the air with a laugh "Woohoo!". She yelled, blushing lightly because she wasn't used to yell or do other stuff like that when she just met people. But she actually liked it. "Justin's Cloud, the first thing what comes up in my mind is your face as a cloud. Would be pretty cool actually"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back