• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy March of 1000 Youkai - Something Fun N Easy

Kabyt

Roleplay Availability
- So this will be a casual rp something fun easy and that will mostly revolve around the workings of a growing gang of Youkai who hope to take over Japan ^.^ this is an alternate universe in which humans know of Youkai but they aren't exactly sure where they come from, just that they are Demons! And to be feared, hated, hunted, and killed. Here's the Catch. Youkai are made by deal's made with other Youkai. Alrighty here is the In Character Pitch.

~~~ At some point, somewhere and sometime in your life, you wanted something, and in 'Need' a Sin was born. Through this sin you were marked and through this Mark you will be changed. You were human before, but now a deal has been struck. You don't know how this really happened, but sure enough as soon as you made the deal, the devil made with the details. You should have realized a crafty Fox when you saw one, but no in your lust to make your desires your own - you have suddenly made a Pact with the worst Youkai in all of Japan and now your body is a changing! What's worse is this Kitsune apparently has control of you now at least in part, and demands you walk in her March of 1000 Youkai! What will you would? What the hell are you turning into? And all these crazy powers too! How will you learn to control what the sin in you has created? Will you try to keep on with your normal life? Inconvienced ALOT by the Kitsune, or will you fall out of society and join her in terrorizing all of japan? This rp can really go either way ! ^.~

Also if you join please vote on wether this should be during Modern Times, or Medieval / Feudal Era Japan ^.^

OH also! Members would also be able to join as other big bad ass youkai trying to make their own gangs ^.^ And then we battle it all out. But for right now i'm going to limit the Other big bad ass youkai to 1 don't want to have to many lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like it's from InuxBoku SS, but either way, I'd love to join, if that's okay. ^.^

I'm interested, though it's still unclear whether or not I have the time.

(I'll try to make time, nevertheless.)

macaron said:
This sounds like it's from InuxBoku SS, but either way, I'd love to join, if that's okay. ^.^
I'm interested, though it's still unclear whether or not I have the time.

(I'll try to make time, nevertheless.)
Awesome! And thats cool about time ^.^ This group is gonna be very relaxed and easy going.

I have a question---do the characters that sign-up make a pact with the same Yokai (that I assume is already decided/created)?

Or do we create our own side yokai in which our main character makes a pact with?

[Which means in this case we are to have 2 characters, one of them being rarely used and or secondary]

Actually the Youkai spoken about in the Pitch is the one i would prefer members to make pact with which starts to change them into their own breed of Youkai. I also plan on (over time) allowing members to make big bad youkai's in which to fight the one spoken of]

The one that is mentioned above will be my own character Named Kasaisoru, she is a Kitsune Youkai and well she's one of my eldest characters actually - I decided to bring her our of retirement lol-

mqwLWzK.jpg
also wears this

True Form :
mZu2WsI.jpg

Ohhh, I see.

When you actually make the RP thread, let me know so I can get started on my character. ^.^

Also, how many characters are you allowed to make (and use) at once?

Hey guys I would like to halt interest gathering at this moment please. I will be private messaging you three shortly ^.^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back