• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marauders !!! {starting soon!!}

PrincessToby said:
i like to think of Sirius and Remus as like.. idk not dom and sub? But like I feel like Sirius would start things and Remus would finish them. I feel like Remus like definitely is like the one who watches over Sirius though X) @DarlingWaylonPark
Agreed, which is why I used the -ish part, lol, I don't label them too too much. And I feel the same way with who starts and who finishes. And of course he has to supervise Sirius! Sirius is a freaking trouble maker! LMAO

James doesn't need to read. His awesome comes naturally.

And just so everyone knows, if Padfoot and Moony fight I have to side with Pads. Even though he probably started it and Remus is totally in the right.

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]James doesn't need to read. His awesome comes naturally.
And just so everyone knows, if Padfoot and Moony fight I have to side with Pads. Even though he probably started it and Remus is totally in the right.

[/QUOTE]
That's logical, of course Prongs would side with Padfoot! xD lmao

PrincessToby said:
In my defense, it looked hella hungry.
THAT'S NO EXCUSE, AND YOU KNOW IT! >.< DAMN IT, PADFOOT, I CAN'T BABYSIT YOU FOREVER IN SCHOOL! AT THIS RATE, YOU'LL GRADUATE AT THIRTY YEARS OLD!

PrincessToby said:
But like... Mooooooney... you could just do it for me and then I'll graduate with you. (<3)
You...are tremendously hopeless, dear. =_= <3 Why can't you do it yourself? You're almost a grown man, for God's sake!

PrincessToby said:
M' only 16! That's not a man! And because I have you! <3
Yes, you have me as your mommy who has to supervise you in everything so you don't get yourself blown up or worse, expelled. =_=;;

WELL. Wormtail is feeling awkward now. No rat butt for any of you. Sorry. I know you were all looking forward to the rat butt in your face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back