• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marauders !!! {starting soon!!}

PrincessToby

Cute Boy Princess
largeiN7Ld.jpg

Hello hello! Toby here!

I was thinking of creating a Marauder's story, starting at the beginning of their Sixth year.

This would make them around 16-17 meaning that Sirius would have recently started living with the Potters! So keep this in mind when dealing with character relationships, especially when dealing with the Blacks.

The story would start with the boys meeting up on the train, and would continue into the year that way.

I am mainly looking for people to play the boys, save for Sirius who I will be playing. Once these roles are taken we can worry about either doubling up or allowing others to join with OCs and as other characters who aren't part of the main four. This being said I think it would be very helpful to have someone play at least Lily and Snape. So feel free to double up right off the bat!

Other Things
- I encourage romance! In fact I am looking to hopefully find a Remus who won't mind perhaps provoking some Sirius x Remus side stories.

-We won't have to be going day by day, and can throw in some bigger events when we would like to, such as a full moon or something going awry.

-Just a random bit, I always like to play at the heights being the way they should be. (I.E. Sirius being shorter than Remus...)

Alrighty then, if you are interested please say so and say who you would be interested in playing!!

And always feel free to ask me questions or PM me for no reason!

Cheers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
-swoons-

Marauders? Um, I'm interested. Totally interested.

OMG a group RP for the Marauders would be the best thing ever.

I want James!

PrincessToby said:
Ew the first one didn't work and now I feel dummmmmbbb.
AND @DarlingWaylonPark shush its nothing! and we're friends now, ok bye. <3
The BBCodes can be weird on here sometimes, no worries it happens to me too!

I love that, "We're friends now, kthnxbye!" Lmao awesome! <3 I'm glad to hear it! :) Yay new friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back