• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Many genres within) Leisurely Searching Epic Partnerships

Slumberful

My muse is like a bratty princess, in that she will bitch if you force her to perform but will shower you with ridiculous results if you are patient and tell her she is pretty enough. That's a pretty shitty euphemism, I agree, but it stand to tell you what to expect from me; I am not a fast poster for the most part, but give me the chance to love a plot and I will always come around to write for it, that it may be through OOC brainstorming or by posting ICly.

That right there is a warning to hasty posters, as those will not find a good match in me. For those who can endure waiting, however, I welcome to this humble thread with open arms.

I do have something to ask from the get go, though: since plotting out a rp often require PMs and I can't start them quite yet, I would prefer if you refrained from the usual 'pm me' comments and just contact me directly. If you have a question or just want to tell be my search is awesome, you can post here, but things will be simpler if you contact me with your ideas. I promise I don't bite!

Now, to start my search!

1*snTXFElFuQLSFDnvZKJ6IA.png

Crack knuckles and start to type haphazardly, hoping all will turn our right in the end...

• I'm Slumberful, and as my username state I'm a big fan of sleeping and naps. Lucky for you is that I'm in vacation for the next few weeks, and with that free time I'll be free to sleep, play and write to my heart's content. As a result, I'll be available often all around the clock in daytime EST, and I will be less stressed, meaning my muse may be more cooperative with me.

Currently I'm a student, and I'm sharing my video game time between Persona 5 and Ever Oasis. I like animals of the furry and cute kind, though to be fair I'm liable to find even a scar faced grizzly bear cute and I don't have anything against reptiles and birds either, so as long as it's not an insect I'm still liable to go 'aww' on it!

I love reading, though lately I've been hooked on fanfictions so my amount of real book knowledge is limited as a result. I do have classics I've been wanting to read, like Jules Verne, HP Lovecraft and good old Frankenstein, Oliver Twist and The Isle of Dr Moreau gathering dust somewhere, along with the adventures of Sherlock Holmes in its entirety and miscellaneous books gathering dust all around me... heck, I should probably read those before they gain sentience and eat me...

Anyways! I'm always up for chatting, and though I prefer original character and settings, do feel free to send Fandom recommendations or inquiries my way.

Miscellaneous Cravings:
Action
Arabian Night
Adventure
Biopunk
Bromance
Creepy
Cutesy
Cyberpunk
Dark Fantasy
Dieselpunk
Frienemies
Horror
JRPG-style
Lovecraftian
Steampunk
VRMMORPG

Finally, I'll go around hashing up ideas and cravings I've been having lately. Feel free to expend upon them with me in PMs!

An Heroic Crisis: Lately, a legendary hero has been losing faith in the world. In any other person, that would have merely meant retiring from active duty, but this legendary hero had been blessed with powers depending on a pure heart. As a result, the hero has been steadily weakening and their apprentice, who do not feel ready to step up as their successor, have come up with a desperate plan: Take their master around the world and find a reason to fight the good fight again. What little did they know is that this journey may help them mature and grow into a fine hero themselves...

A Letter From Home: A letter from home is always heartwarming to receive... unless your hometown had been a ruin for years. Unnerved from what such a strange letter from whom they had long ago though dead may mean, an exiled refugee brave enemy territory to seek out answer where all their nightmare started: the place of their birth, destroyed ten years ago. They will not be alone, however, and friendships will find their value where mere memories will not.

Rite of Passage: In the tribe you live in, it is customary for youth to undergo a rite of passage into adulthood. That ritual is kept secret, and only the fact that it is held in the depths of the tallest mountain near your home is known to all. Today you along with another youth from your tribe will undertake the ritual, and face great challenges that will link you as true siblings should you both survive.

At Arms!: You were recruited by your country to fight against invaders. Proud of being chosen, you were ill prepared for the realities of war. As a result, with all but a handful of survivors remaining on the battlefield and a monster feeding on the remains of those less fortunate, you are confronted by your own mortality as well as the true meaning of what is means to be a soldier and a hero.

Unnatural: A clone grown all their life in a laboratory and a self-aware NPC in a VRMMORPG meet one night, with the scientists looking over the clone and the administrator of the virtual reality unaware of the fated meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back