• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mansion of Endless Floors - Massive Multi-Fandom RP

Do you want a Plot to this RP or stick to mostly Open-World ?

• Plot

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Open-World

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Andrita

The Ultimate Wielder of the Dark Side
crumbelivable crumbelivable , Noivian Noivian , BlightGiver BlightGiver

Ijiwaru.MyMaster.full.132102.jpg

"It's starting..."

An intruiging feminine cloaked figure said, glancing into a mystic ball that connected all the various infinitude of fictional worlds. Her eyes were grey in color and full of mystery and wonder. Her red cloaked hood hugged gracefully along her curvaceous frame, complimented by a series of ample body parts that are best to remain to the imagination. She was known as The Grandmother to those who knew her, though this was more of a nickname than describing her actual age or appearance, which provides a nice series of contradictions to her true appearance All of those fictional realities started to be erased one by one, even those that have Multi-Fandom esque environments of their own, all being disintegrated. She cracked her knuckles, then her hands crackled with energy. "Let's see if I can change this situation a bit..." .

With that, she calmly zapped the crystal ball. Instantly, numerous portals traced their origins to the Mansion that Never Was, stuck in limbo between Reality and Fiction, which was a gorgeous Mansion separated from everything and everyone to keep them safe. This was created from the fusion of reality and fiction, something she never planned to actually occur. She shook her head at the situation. "Stupid humans... Trying to grasp what you want to have ... This is what happens to you as a result". She said, looking at the human world from the globe. However, she knew what needed to be done. She tapped the globe, and a speaker static noise resonated throughout all fictional reality. She excused herself, then continued to walk to the transfer point within the Mansion, where the portals would lead. She then stated from the mike. Whenever she spoke, the world's time stopped throughout all fiction except for the entities within to avoid the nonexistent energy catching up to them:

"Hello, Hello. Is this thing on ? Oh yes.... There we go. Hello there. I am known simply as The Grandmother. I can be called Nanny if the person so chooses. However, that isn't what I came to talk about. If you are hearing this, yes you are fictional. Nothing more than something imagined by someone from reality... But you live in the world you are imagined by. However, an unknown energy is deteoriating your worlds... So I provided an alternative to absolute destruction. Please come into the portal by the time I finish talking. If you get hit by the deteoriation energy... You can not return no matter what your abilities hold. Do your best... I'll be waiting".

With that, she waited in the front with her eyes forward, wondering when they would arrive. She considered giving them another chance, but figured this was the best chance they had. And the true story has just begun...

giphy.gif
"What?"

For no discernable reason, the universe abruptly decided to stop making sense. The Doctor was having none of it but then there also wasn't much he could do. More distressingly, the entropic readings his console tracked appeared to be cross-pollinating the time stream. Somehow, everything that ever was or whenever was had started coming apart, all at once. He flipped levers, spun dials, peered at readouts and tried trick after trick to junk the catastrophic entropy spilling out across the universe but the time vortex itself seemed to act like a amplified carrier wave, spreading the devastation. It would be only a matter of time before it caught up to him.

Dare he bridge universes? Smash through the anti-time barrier around the Divergent Universe? Or-

"Hold on a moment, what?" For clear as day, he could hear the voice of an old woman speaking from everywhere and nowhere. Something about all the world being fictional. Fictional? Well, he'd been to the Land of Fiction, so why not? Was this another play by the Master of the Land? The Crooked Man? There was always someone-

"No, never mind that. Not a minute to lose it seems. No more minutes left, after all, not here or anywhere. Except maybe..."

With a triumphant cry, the Doctor locked onto the origin point of the voice and spotted a portal. A second later, a great big blue police box abruptly flew right into the mansion's transfer point. It skidded along the floor, bumped off into the air several times before finally sliding to a thump against the far wall. A moment passed before the doors tried to open...at which point they bumped into the wall. A muttered oath of some kind issued from the interior before an abrupt grinding, wheezing engine noise filled the air. The whole of the ship faded out of reality for a moment before suddenly re materializing, facing forward.

At which point the doors opened to admit a tall lanky young man with ridiculous hair. He wasn't classically handsome but there was a overabundance of emotiveness in his expressions, a look of wonder and delight to be somewhere new. Dressed in a somewhat shabby suit, he straightened his bowtie before walking gangily up to the cloaked feminine figure.

"Right. Hello. I'm the Doctor. Wonderful invitation, by the way. Fictional did you say? Really. I wonder if I have a-well no matter. Charmed. How do you do? Is there-" at last he stopped talking long enough to look around. "...Say, where is everyone else? You're not the only person in this real world of yours, are you?"

Epiphany Epiphany
The Elderly woman just smiled generously, using her cane to walk towards The Doctor . It was just a mere disguise honestly, but it was better than nothing at all. She admired hisability to bring the TARDIS along for the ride. Upon seeing the police box , All she said was" Oh dear... I was not expecting The Doctor to arrive here first. Oh well... Nice to meet your acquaintance personally " . She listened to the multiple questions. " In a sense... While your world is fictional, it is real in the sense it exists parallel to the real world. And no... People exist other than myself. I created this Mansion to safeguard the others from knowing you exist. People believe you don't exist and are inside if a television screen... Imagine their reactions upon seeing you in the flesh right here ... I wouldn't take that chance... At least not for now... I would explain further but I'd rather have more than yourself here before we get started... I hope you understand " .

A young girl , barely eleven in age, was seen on the railing to the Basement, too shy to really say anything. Blonde hair and gray eyes, and she seemingly wore pajamas with a unicorn design on it, hinting she should be in the bed. It took a moment for The Grandmother to notice her, and she smiled warmly. " Ahh.... Maddie... My sweet Granddaughter. Please be a dear and come down and met these wonderful people " . She trembled in place, wondering what to do in a conflicted battle , before nodding to her Granny and headed downwards. She held the railing g in one hand as she came down, her teddy bear in another.

After what seemed like a longminute, she was beside her grandmother, hiding behind her legs in a cowardly sense. All The grandmother did w pat her head. " Don't worry about her... She's painfully shy, especially around strangers " . She said with a smile, when her granddaughter had a trembling frame.

Saitama
On the outskirts of Z-city, Saitama stood by an oven cooking some dinner in a pan. The bald man whistled as he shook the pan moving the mix of vegetables and fish inside around to make sure it was cooked properly. His apartment was quite small, it was mostly dominated by a large living space, with a smaller kitchen and bathroom. The room had a balcony which was decorated by a single potted cactus. Saitama had had a pretty boring day, he'd patrolled the city looking for any monsters to fight that might give him some kind of thrill.

They hadn't

Not even a little bit of a kick.

He yawned bored while standing almost statically accept for his moving of the pan. He'd probably just sit around and watch the NEWS while he ate, there might be something big going on that could give him some mild entertainment. Here's hoping he thought moving his food into a bowl. He stepped over to his table and knelt while taking a few bites of it. He flicked on the television and took it on for a bit so he could listen to the NEWS. Nothing of substance had happened today, a few minor monster attacks thwarted by some heroes, there was even a story on the monster he'd vanquished. Saitama tried to tune it out when the NEWS person used his hero name, Caped Baldy. Then something took Saitama's attention, and surprisingly enough it wasn't the strange old woman's voice which had just tuned into his ears. A small insect had just flown into vision, a mosquito. Saitama's eyes were glued to the bug as it hovered over right near his head, where he made a move to crush it with his hand. The insect buzzed away as it had somehow survived the audible impact of Saitama's swat. Stupid mosquitos. His left eye gave an annoyed twitch as he got to his feet and tried to crush the mosquito between his hands, causing an incredibly loud clapping sound and a wind that budged the table and spilled a bit of his dinner. Saitama grunted frustrated as the Mosquito buzzed away.

He gritted his teeth as the woman finished her announcement, and a blue portal appeared next to him. "Fiction huh" said Saitama to himself. Saitama looked at the portal for a second before shrugging, He had to admit being destroyed would suck. Figures, something comes with the power to destroy his world and its not even physical enough for Saitama to get a good fight out of. He stepped through the portal and came into a room which was quite large with a balcony going above it. He looked around indifferently before his eyes fell on some kind of phone booth, a man, an old lady, and a little girl. His gaze didn't linger on them for long he turned a full 360 to get a full gauge on the room before bringing his attention back to the group.

"Neat".

Escanor
In a dimly lit tavern, in the middle of a cave Escanor sat in front of his bar table. Quill in one hand as he looked down at a partially written on piece of paper. The skinny red haired man was deep in thought about what line he should add next to his poem. There were other wadded up pieces of paper littered across the room which gave the inclination he hadn't had a customer in quite a while. It wouldn't be far from the truth Escanor's tavern was not easy to find. He'd made it so intentionally, this was where Escanor had hidden from the Holy Knights for the better part of ten years after being told to split up by the captain after the murder of the Great Holy Knight. He'd spent most of his time either pouring the odd traveller a mug of mead or writing the perfect poem to read to Merlin whenever he met her again. So far none of his poems had been near perfect enough. He wadded his work in progress paper up and threw it onto the floor behind him. He put his hands over his spectacled face in frustration. It just wasn't good enough.

He turned around and leaned against the bar, "I wonder how the other six are doing" he said to himself absentmindedly. His eyes flitted to the absolutely massive axe mounted on the wall. Escanor sighed and turned back around, he didn't like the reminder of how he got in the day.

Suddenly Escanor perked up there was a woman's voice filtering into the room, his eyes widened when he heard the message she had to bring. "A-a-absolute destruction" Escanor stammered fearfully. That was when he noticed a portal appear, Escanor hesitated for a moment, if the world was being destroyed then that meant his friends would be destroyed as well.

And Lady Merlin.

Escanor straightened up, surely there was a portal being offered the them as well, yes why would he be chosen above everyone else. He'd just meet them on the other side. Escanor stepped over to the portal but slipped on a wadded piece of paper and crashed into the portal knocking the axe off balance, which caused the massive golden weapon to fall through the portal as well.

Escanor flopped into the room landing flat on his chest his glasses flew off his face and landed luckily unharmed a little bit in front of him there was a loud clank as Divine Axe Rhitta fell into the room landing on its flat side. Escanor picked himself up and hurriedly picked up his glasses before fitting them back on his face. He looked around the room and noticed a group of people. "Hello" called Escanor he couldn't say the rest of his sentence without stuttering.

"I-i-is it true, is everything really d-destroyed"?

Yahhah Yahhah , Epiphany Epiphany
The Older female just glanced at her watch, smirking at the unbelievable timing. In her world it wasn't even a few minutes before both a bald superhero and a timid hero sort of came out of the entity, both . While she knew who both of them are, she decided it would be best to introduce them both by name, unlike with the Doctor... WHo she knew would react in a hostile manner should she know his identity.. Something he has for years avoided people knowing . " Hello there Saitama, and Escanor. Despite knowing your identities I assure you you gave nothing to fear from me... At least unless some lines are crossed . I am pleasured to see you made it here in one piece... And I hope your friends and allies do as well. You see... Since I have the optimal number... I may as well get to explaining " .

She asked the little girl to please move, and she did without making a single noise. Although a soft 'eep' did come out of her when she saw the axe, nothing more. Again, she wasn't mute, just too shy to speak to strangers . With a wave of the older woman's wrist, a slideshow appeared to them. Opening like one would do a map in the front, it revealed all the worlds that ever was being evaporated by a powerful void, even as they spoke. "I guess it would be best to start at exactly where this story happens. A long time ago, the worlds of Reality and Fiction were to be kept separate. However, due to humanity's greed, their own selfishness and desire to know what lies beyond their realm of boundaries opened up the world of impossibilities. This created an nonexistent energy that was destroying the world of impossibility, which was then going about destroying their worlds. We call this substance The Void" .

"However... There was a entity responsible for it. Due to the Union of Reality and Fiction, Mutants were born as a result , some with powers beyond both worlds. One of those we nicknamed "Black Void"... Who was powerful enough to command The Void via his extremely powerful reality manipulation to destroy your worlds... Fortunately he was stopped by myself , but his void couldn't be due o the properties of having both fictional and realistic energy... It couldn't be destroyed by a denizen of either side of the coin. This is why you are here... However, we aren't finished yet".

She showed the powerscaling of the Mutants and stated "There is Black Void right there... Near the top. " . She said, showing a man with a black hooded cloak with red bangs and an blank expression. She continued "But he isn't the strongest Mutant however... There are others, whose ranks are innumerously above him... Although most of them are either working directly with us to gather other fictional entities in othe Mansions similar to this... And one that cannot be classified under the ranking system... Whose closer than you might ever know". She said, glancing slightly at Madison, who was hiding her face so no one could see her. Madison doesn't know she is a Mutant unfortunately.

"... You'll be spending a good amount of time here until we are able to fix your worlds, and maybe if you gain my trust I'll allow you to leave periodically into the real world .... Are there any questions ? ".

It was late. Saki, however, couldn't bring herself to go to bed. She and the rest of Franchouchou had returned from another successful performance a while ago, and the other girls, as well as Kotaro, their producer, had all retired to bed. But Saki, as she sat on a chair, staring up at the ceiling and listening to the sounds of the night, seemed to be the only living (undead?) thing in the house. Excluding, of course, Romero, Kotaro's dog, and an early experiment of his in necromancy. He was resting on the floor near her, resting but not yet asleep.

Saki still had her human makeup on. She often did this when she sat around late at night. It made her feel like she was almost human again. When she was still alive, she was very much a nocturnal person, usually spending the nights cruising around Kyushu, not a care in the world, and no one even willing to stop her. As much as she enjoyed how things were now, she still missed those days. She wouldn't trade her new life for the world, but some part of her still wanted and adventure, something to course the adrenaline through her veins, something to match the excitement of her time in Dorami.

At that moment, Romero suddenly got to his feet, shocked. he looked around, sensing something, and began to growl as he slowly approached the door. Saki turned around to observe the dog's strange behavior, curious. Then, the entire house began to shake as a rumbling sound overtook everything. Saki sat upright, shaken back into reality by this earthquake of sorts. "Dammit, it can wait!" she said aloud. Romero bolted through the door, and out into the hallway. Just as Saki got up from the chair, however, a voice that seemed to simultaneously home from all around her and within her own head spoke. It talked of how she was apparently not real, how some sort of force was destroying her world, and how she needed to get to a portal.

Saki, being who she was, was initially distrusting of the message, but, following Romero's barks out into the hall, she was surprised to see a bright blue column standing in the middle of the hallway. Romero was barking like mad at it, as though if he kept shouting at it to leave, it would. Saki was completely still for a few moments, nothing to be heard except for Romero's barking, the rumbling all around them, and a slight hum emanating from the portal itself. Suddenly, Saki heard a cracking noise above her, and leapt forward just in time to avoid part of the floor above her caving in. She looked all around at the house, which was starting to crumble all around her. "Yeah, fuck this." she said. She reached down to pick up Romero, it was too late to try and wake the others. She moved back to get a running start, staring down the portal, and sighed. "Here goes nothing." she said, then charged towards the portal as fast as she could.

An instant later, Saki emerged from the other side of the portal. She stumbled, nearly falling over, as Romero jumped out of her hands and onto the floor, looking around at the strange new surroundings, and barking at the place where the portal they had passed through had just disappeared. Saki took a few seconds to catch her breath, then began to take a look around at the other people in the room. There was a sharply dressed young man standing in front of what seemed like one of those police boxes you saw in Britain. on another end were two men, one bald and the other with glasses and a mustache. In the middle of the room, were two women, one who looked somewhat older than her, and a younger girl who reminded her of Lily, one of the members of her group. "Well then," Saki said, looking around once more at all of the odd characters that filled the room, "I think I deserve to know what the hell is going on and who all these people are".

The butler and master duo were currently conversing in the masters study. The butler, having heightened senses and animal like instinct, could tell something was very wrong. What, he had no idea. Ciel, the Lord of the house, was frustrated.
“Perhaps you should just take a break,” The 13 year old Earl sighed, his butler had been on edge for the past 24 hours, and now the demon was here claiming that SOMETHING out of his control was happening. He had never seen the man freaked out before, and while the butler remained calm and stotic, Ciel could see the gears turning in the creatures eyes. Perhaps it was possible to over work him. He really didn't know.

“I do not need a break, sir.” The buter, Sebastian, answered. Crimson eyes narrowed and locked onto the younger blue orb of his masters visable eye. The other being cover by his usual black eyepatch. “And I would appreciate it if you did not mock me. Our contract, the very thing binding me to you, if failing. I do not know why, I have never heard of such a thing happening.”
The lone blue eye widened, “what? You mea-” both were startled by a sudden female voice seeming to talk from the air. Sebastian, having witnessed many unusual encounters in his long life, brushed it off first and listened carefully. Him, fictional? As far as he knew, he had been around since the begining of time. However, the was no tone that told him the disembodied voice was lying. As soon as her speech finished, a portal opened in the room. This was less shocking than the voice. He had seen many of those. His poor master, who despite controling one of the supernatural looked as though he might faint. The demon smiled.

“well, I do belive that might explain my worries.” he mused thoughtfully, rolling the idea of being a made up character in his head. Truly, he supposed, it was not impossible.
“care to explain how that rubbish made any sense to you?” the boy snapped. He was always moody when caught off guard, like an innocent kitten.

“If our world is being destroyed, it would make sense for certain things to break down first. Much like if someone were dying slowly. First the less important things would go, as neither of us Ned the contract to live, until finally all that's left to go is the person itself.” he fell silent, knowing it would difficult for Ciel to understand. For a child, he was quite literal mindedImagination was not his strong suit. “if it is alright, I will go pack for a trip. I do not know what, or if, our host will supply anything for us.”

“I am not jumping into that, we are not going to follow some nonsense from an old lady who couldn’t come and speak her-” he was cut off, this time by his faithful butler.
“Young Master, I do not think you are taking this seriously. I know something is going on, and it is the only explanation I have. Our contract states I must protect youe life. No matter what, without fail. We have been given a chance to escape, and just maybe reverse it if at all possible. We will see when we get there.” the Black clad butler then bowed, and left without waiting for an answer.

Ciel grumbled, and sat down to wait. There was no getting out of it. He knew not to fight a losing battle, but he would have to wait and see what was going on. Sebastian didn’t lie. He stared at the portal a moment, his eye returning to the door as the demon returned. Arms laden with suitcases of who knows what.

Upon seeing Ciels face, Sebastian smiled, “only a few essentials for you master.” Ciel looked back at the suitcases. Any human would have collapsed. Most of it was his, he knew by the navy coloring. As a matter of fact, he only saw one lonely black one for the servant. What did his butler deem nessisary, for it to take up so many? “I see...” the butler rearanged everything, faster than the humans eye could follow, to that all the handles are fit snuggly, if akwardly, in his hands. Now then, Master. We do not know how long the door will remain open.” he scooped the boy under his arm. “apologies, sir, but I do not wish to lose tou tou during transit. It is not always gentle traveling this way.” with that warning, ciel swiped up the hat he had been wearing off his desk as the demon walked by. It would not do to leave a peice of the outfit behimSebastian would complain about it later. Secured and tucked safely (if begrudgingly) under the demons arm, they entered the portal.

They came out the other side, Sebastian walking out graceful as a feline. He said nothing, but let his master squirm free so his heeled shoes now touched the floor. They seem to have entered another Manor house. Perhaps he had over packed after all, but one could not be under prepared. He looked at the others around the room, focusing on a girl who seemed to have just gotten there herself, judging by the way she was eyeing everyone like she didn’t know them. She reeked of death. It made his nose tingle, and it was rather offensive. Not that she could help it, she was dead. He had not met a... Zombie? Before and was rather curious as to how it was possible. It seemed everyone here was new, though. The duo stood silently, observing their new surroundings and whether or not anyone posed a threat.

The Older woman just sighed. While she knew that she needed to explain to the zombie girl that everything was okay. "Mam... I assure you answers will be provided as soon as you are aware... In-fact, to avoid me doing this over and over again... " . She created a orb that were created per set of people that came out of the portal, each relaying the same information she just told to the original two people who came here first., to each of the people that came through the portal This way, she didn't have to do this everytime ... As it would get rather tedious at a phenomenal rate.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw what appeared to be a taller young man and his childish contract. "Hello Sebastian and Ciel... I am not sure which one I feel sorry for the most in this situation... But that isn't the case. It's a pleasure to see such esteemed entities. I assure you two you don't need to worry about that silly little contract. As long as you are outside your world, you don't have to worry about it being destroyed... Since the very contradict binding you two together... Is safe... I assure you that ". She said softly, tenderness in her voice as she knows how important it is to the fate of either of them.

"If you have any questions, consult he floating orbs... They are filled with updated information about the situation at hand. Consult them, and if you do not understand their answer, you may ask me upstairs. Anyone confident with the knowledge given to them by these cubes, you may proceed upstairs for further instruction". She said, heading upstairs. Her granddaughter followed behind her, shuffling behind her like a duckling to her mother.

If one would go upstairs, one would find a rather fancy mansion ontop, complete with several designs of characters holograms in the middle that seem to transit between several characters. The more prominent ones are the ones currently inside of the mansion however, so that's notable. Also the portals with valves and several other highly sophisticated devices that any supergenius would love to analyze if given the opportunity. She sat in the middle, waiting for the others.

Ranka's day had gone according to her schedule, and her body was laden with exhaustion. In such a scene, languor simply wasn't allowed: the girl knew that well. Her heart was palpitating within her chest as though it wished to escape her, and understandably so. The audience's eyes had all been on her for a couple of hours once again that night, and—sometimes—all the scrutiny felt like too much. Still clad in her performance garments that were nothing short of regal, [Ranka] had managed to escape the clutter of the backstage and into the outdoors. The chilly nighttime air nipped at exposed skin, although not enough to make her shudder. There was a gentle breeze that caused both hair and clothing's fabrics to sway, and Ranka welcomed it; allowing her eyes to close as she embraces nature's caress. The feeling is not at all unlike an embrace, for it feels almost akin to the wind coddling Ranka's own fragile body as though telling her that she hasn't a thing to worry about. That's how it felt, and she could feel her heart begin to calm itself whilst [she] basks in the feeling of relief. Here, no one could stare at her. It was a nice breath of fresh air. So, there she stood, behind the cascading dome that pulsated with poppy beats and catchy melodies. She thought of a former time that made her stomach feel as if a boulder had been dropped into its acidic pits.

"Hello, is this thing on?"

Ranka's eyelids quickly part to reveal those rusty auburn irises of hers, which quickly flicker side to side as though looking for the source of the foreign voice. Certainly, a fan hadn't managed to find her out here?! "E-Eh?!" Comes Ranka's thin voice, her expression becoming one of blatant startle: her shoulders having raised higher to her ears, and her eyebrows elevating themselves and widening her eyes by extension. She simply looks ahead, for she knows not where the voice stems from. Once again does her heart begin to quicken with shock. She listens to what the voice—The Grandmother, it called itself—had to say. Slowly her thin eyebrows lowered themselves into a confused furrow, her lips pursing (although, her shoulders remained tense). "Portal..?" The green-haired dame repeats with uncertainty. The Grandmother had undoubtedly caused the girl's nerves to begin fluttering. She could hardly think for a moment before a large portal opened beside her with a sort of whoosh that was comparable to a breeze of a typhoon's beginning; one of which quickly dwindled into something more akin to a large fan. "Waah!" Ranka exclaims with shock, her visible flinch mirroring said shock as she stumbles back a bit. She peers into the cerulean and lilac portal with both curiosity and fear. On the surface of her porcelain skin do goosepimples begin to emerge, reflecting the sheer awe that was boiling within.

Ranka thickly gulps and nods to herself, letting her gloved fingers curl until their tips were embedded into the palms. She runs with her arms femininely swinging beside her bosom just before leaping into the portal whilst chanting her usual phrase of encouragement: "Life is one! Two! Deculture!" And with that does the portal envelope Ranka's perhaps too thin frame: carrying it into a dimension of the unknown. Still did her heart beat fast, but she had acted on sheer impulse. She emitted a wail of surprise as she was carried through the aforementioned portal, the ends of her green hair raising and reflecting how she felt.

She was momentarily carried through the amazing dimension full of vibrant pastels, but she was spat out of its end like a wet wad of tobacco from a mouth. With that Ranka, found herself in an opulent building: one that made her neglect to acknowledge the others (of which she could see in her peripheral vision and in front of her) just to let the view stain both her retinas and memory. It was unlike anything she had seen before. It had not the technology that ridden every crevice of the buildings in her world. No.. it was far more amazing. It looked as though it had been sculpted with the utmost precise by skilled hands whose owner had a clear vision in mind. It was nothing short of incredible. It is then that Ranka turns her eyes to the elderly woman that stands before her with a thick gulp. "Um," The girl hums in a mildly anxious manner: her stomach feeling like a cauldron whose fluids were being churned about by a stirring rod. "You are.. The Grandmother?" She asks in her usual soft tone, her head tilting to an angle just slightly. She allows herself to observe the others that had arrived. They all looked so different, especially the boy with the slate blue hair. Alongside him was a tall man with skin of alabaster, contracted by all the ebony black he adorned. Their attire was much unlike the ones she was used to.

Ranka observes the tall man, admiring his undoubtedly charming features before allowing herself to look away and back to the woman (who she begins to follow after).

"Everything you said then.." Ranka begins in a murmur, her eyes falling to the floor for just a moment before they revert. "Was it really true?"

Andrita Andrita
"Oh, so you know me? We've met before then?" The Doctor peered suspiciously at the Grandmother. "Is this one of those, you know, we meet in the wrong order and all that? Because I'll have you know, this isn't the first time for me. Well, I mean, it is the first time I've met you but not the first time I've met someone who-you know what, this whole train of thought is rubbish."

Rubbing his hands together, he instead peered about the mansion terminal station and immediately brightened at the sight of the myriad of other portals opening. The approach of a young girl, however, drew the Time Lord's notice. He immediately dropped down into a crouch to put himself eye level with Maddie. "Hello there. Painfully shy, is it? No, I don't think so." The young man beamed at the younger girl. "You're just choosy, aren't you. And right you are! Can't be friends with just anyone, can you? Well, I mean, you can. Come to think of it, I actually was friends with a bloke named Anyone. Can you imagine the conversations we had? 'Anyone fancy a biscuit?' 'No thank you'. What kind of a name is Anyone, anyway? Maddie, now, that's a right proper name for a good girl like you, isn't it. I'm the Doctor, by the way." The Time Lord held out a solemn hand to shake and, very solemnly, nodded before smiling just a little bit. "I like to travel anywhere and anywhen and I adore everything but pears. There. Now we're not strangers anymore, are we."

Yahhah Yahhah
The arrival of the bald man and the ginger drew his attention next and the Time Lord rose back to his feet, straightened his bow tie and said, "Neat? Exactly the word I would have used, had I only one word to use." He turned his head to consider the ginger next and sighed. "Quite possibly so, I'm afraid. Everything destroyed? I mean, we're not exactly in a position to confirm that right now are we but certainly my cosmology was putting itself in the bin, if you follow me."

Andrita Andrita
Once the Grandmother began her explanation, the Doctor abruptly found himself a seat on the floor where he sat cross-legged while taking in the whole explanation. With wide, wondering eyes, the TIme Lord said "Fictional and realistic energy? A load of nonsense if I ever heard it, except for the fact that you're probably right. Worthy of some study, anyway." Those bright eyes grew abruptly sharper, harder and he squinted at their host. "So, there's other mansions then. Begs the question. Quite a lot of questions, actually, but I"ll start with just these. Why us? And what do you plan to do with us, now that you've got us?"

crumbelivable crumbelivable
The arrival of a young girl and her dog resulted in the Doctor springing back to his feet. "Right you are," he said at her demand for information. "And here's the one who can explain it to you, and me while she's at it." He beckoned to the Grandmother.

Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love
And the arrival of a...what, a butler? With his young master in tow, it seemed. "Come on then," the Time Lord said, beckoning them to join the Grandmother and the rest of the group. "Might as well all hear it at once, shall we?"

Andrita Andrita
When the Grandmother just created an orb out of nothing, the Doctor's eyebrows shot straight up. He immediately whipped a thin metal rod out of his pocket and waved it in the direction of the orb. It whirred mechanically for a moment and he frowned deeply, examining a miniscule readout before rubbing his chin. "Right, that's...well, that's just useless now isn't it. Blimey, I really am in another cosmology, aren't I."

Distantly paying attention to the Grandmother's greeting of the others, the Doctor seemed much more intent on focusing on the orb and its greeting instructions, his brow creased as he tried to work out the technology making it possible.

nocchi nocchi
The Doctor turned from the orb's greeting instructions to Ranka before grinning at her. "That's the question, now, isn't it. We'll not the find the answer down here, any of us. Come along, gang. Can I call us a gang? We're sort of like a gang, aren't we? Castaways from our respective realities, stranded, the only thing in common our mutual orphaning. No reason we can't all work together to sort this, and see what our hostess is up to. I, for one, want to know why she chose us and what she means for us lot to do. Shall we ask her?"

With that final statement, the Doctor pivoted on one heel and strode up the stairwell towards upstairs. Pausing to briefly study the holograms, the Time Lord huffed before casting one last glance back at the portals. Could he puzzle out the technology that created them? Probably, given time. Priorities though.

Time to get some answers.

nocchi nocchi

The Grandmother looked to the guest and firstly looked at her frame. Being as paternal as she was, the first thing she said was " Are you going on a fast dear ? You look like you need a couple of sandwitches... Secondly, yes... I'm The Grandmother " . She said with a hint of loveliness in her voice, opening her arms to the youth in question.

Epiphany Epiphany

The Grandmother just rolled her eyes at The Doctor " I said to ask the Orbs.... They know a lot about this world and it's cosmological structure ... However, if something you need to ask that this orb cannot answer ... Then you ask me ... And about me knowing you... If you are fictional, and a popular fictional character you are... Then it would be obvious I know of you Doctor. We can discuss that at greater length another time" . She said to The Doctor and anyone who thought to just run to her for questions when that wasn't the attention of utilizing the Orbs.

Maddie was extremely hesitant. She just was not used to social interaction as for the most part her grandmother was the only source of interaction she knew of... As she was homeschooled and never allowed to leave the house. She giggled softly however at the humor of the Doctor, though to be quite fair she wasn't sure to shake his hand. However, with a bit of internal coaching she nodded timidly, shaking The Doctors hand without any real firmness to it.

Another person left from the portal earlier than the others, someone with a dastardly look to them. seemed to. They've been here for a while, just concealed their presence for a good bit of time. He was a bald headed man with no hir but his rather iconic moustache, who was hovering a bit in a vehicle. Known to the Sonic World as "Eggman" H, he asked a particular question to the Orbs "... Is Maddie a Mutant... and if so of what Rank ? " . Eggman realized she a mutant for a few reasons. On ed, the fact the Grandmother held her close and even hinted she was a Mutantthrough the lecture. Two, he always had a knack for determining The Orb wasn't sure if to answer, but then it's programming gave her the answer. It yelled out like a Megaphone " MADDIE IS A MUTANT... of a caliber of power that cannot be categorized by either Reality or Fiction due to how her Homeworld works... " . She smirked , glancing over at the child with such malice it was notable. If this machine was correct, Maddie could perhaps be of more use than he could ever imagine. Sonic wouldnt be able to stop something like this !

Maddie looked like she was about to cry. She sobbed a bit, her facial expression one of true rejection and hopelessness, before running upstairs to her room with her Grandmother, any worth of self-esteem she gained loses completely. She only muttered " Im so sorry " in some foforfoform of mumbles. She knew she wasn't normal... That she was a Mutant. But... Maybe they would hate her now... Which was ththe mindset she now had. No one could like her...

The Grandmother definitely seemed a bit paler and had a look of horror on her face. She should've been more careful in her presentation of her granddaughter. However, her glare of the Doctor Robotnik couldn't be of any more hatred " You heartless man... You feel remorse for no one but you and Maria ... Killing you would be a salvation to you .. In comparison to what I'll do to you here " . With that she left the company of the people appearing in the portals to try to make amends with her daughter.

Robotnik smirked " Act all high and mighty if you chose to... 'Grandmother'... But once I gain such power, I shall remake everything just as I intended with the Super Genesis Wave, but on a scale more unfathomable than I could ever do "

Saki listened to the person who had summoned her here as she assured her that answers would be delivered, and soon, producing an orb to help explain to her what was going on. Apparently, the line between fiction and reality had been severed, and now some dark void was wreaking havoc on all worlds. Someone had taken control of this void, and now the woman who had summoned them all here had been summoning people from all across the multiverse to help fight against him. Although still woozy from going through the portal and the sudden change of scenery, something about this new objective for her was quite satisfying, as though someone had heard her prayers across all of space and time. Although, if her world had really been destroyed ,that meant that everyone else was probably dead, or maybe in some sort of purgatory. That though shook to her core as she continued to listen to the orb's lecture.

As she listened, three more people arrived into the room. A group of two dark-haired people, a man and a boy, in Victorian attire stepped through the portal lugging behind them numerous suitcases. "No fair" Saki said to herself as she watched Romero bark at the new arrivals. Shortly after that, a girl with green hair, who, interestingly enough , looked to be another idol like her. Maybe she'd talk with her after she got all settled down. However, something Saki was beginning to become aware of was the odd stares that a few people were giving her. It didn't make sense, it couldn't be because she looked like a zombie, she still had on her human makeup... right? Instinctively, Saki looked down, and a shock of surprise left her still for a few moments. In the transit from her world to this one, part of her human makeup had melted off, revealing a grey, clammy skin marked with bandages and stiches underneath. Saki sighed. "Well, looks like the secret's out" she said.

At that moment, someone stepped out of the shadows, someone Saki could not believe was standing there. Dr Eggman was standing there in the middle of the room, asking a question to the orb. Saki, having been 12 when the first Sonic game came out, was well acquainted with Eggman, it being one of her favorite things to play at the game center she used to frequent. The orb loudly relayed information about the younger girl in the room to Eggman, much to his satisfaction, and much to the detriment of the younger girl. It seemed she was quite powerful. A good thing to have if they were going to stop this void thing.

Eggman threats were mostly hollow to her, but some people in the room seemed unnerved by his words. Saki decided to try and reassure some of her fellow comrades, something she was accustomed to doing with her group members in Franchouchou. She walked over to the green haired girl, and pointed to Eggman. "Don't take what he says too seriously. He tries to sound big and important and menacing, but at the end of the day, he's all smarts and no wisdom. Trust me, I've beaten him hundreds of times". She extended her hand to her. "Saki Nikaido. And you are?"
nocchi nocchi

Saitama
Saitama had stopped listening to the old lady's explanation after she said something or other about mutants. He HATED long winded explanations so he just shifted his focus all around the room effectively zoning it out. He glanced over when he saw a zombie looking lady hop out of a portal holding a dog, he heard her immediately demand to know what was going on and Saitama took a breath of relief when the old lady simply told them all to ask some orbs questions if they had any. Then Saitama realized he'd never gotten to eat his dinner, despite being a little hungry the indifferent man who was probably focusing on the wrong things didn't really say a word. There were some other people who stepped out of portals that Saitama didn't pay too much attention to. He sized each of them up, he'd already decided the skinny red haired man wouldn't be much of a threat, or by extension any fun. There was a butler and some monster thing which looked interesting enough for Saitama to give some extra noticed, there was that british guy who seemed quite the talker, a green haired girl who seemed almost as nervous as the skinny guy, and eventually a rotund doctor of some kind who came up and... Tried to intimidate the old lady.

It surprised the bald man more that the old lady seemed surprised that someone had guessed that her granddaughter was a mutant. Saitama had barely been paying attention and had still pieced that together. He heard what the scientist had to say and took a bit of interest. He yawned out of boredom and began to walk up the stairs after the brit, the woman, and the kid. He gave a backhanded wave.

"Let me know when you get enough power to mess up the world" he called back to the round scientist. "We could have a good fight". Other than that he didn't pay the others much mind. He went up the stairs and took a moment to admire his hologram. Although the reminder of his baldness didn't sit to well so he went on to a bit further into the room. It then ocurred to him that maybe he should have asked some questions to the orbs, but then he remembered that most things did NOT condense their information into 20 words or less, his preferred number of words in an explanation. Not sitting through that.

Escanor
Escanor stood by listening intently to the old lady's explanation. Which only made him even more terrified. The small ginger man turned around towards the portals. He was glad that he was right and that his friends might be able to come through the portal as well, however the suspense was eating at him. He stood there waiting for any of the other Sins to come through. His anxiety only grew as he gave a look of disappointment whenever someone walked through the portal who wasn't known to him. It wasn't like Escanor hated these people or anything, he was just being eaten by mounting anxiety as he realized the longer it took for the Sins to walk through the less of a chance there was that they actually would. Escanor continued waiting as the woman said something about orbs. He had no wish to ask an orb a question, he just wanted six familiar faces to walk through the portal. Well to be more specific he only wanted one face to walk through the portal, and there was no sign of her. Escanor visibly slumped when he realized he was probably holding out nothing but false hope.

He turned around turning his back on the portal whilst fixing his glasses to try and disguise his sadness. He was a bit deaf to the world going on around him, he tried to lift Divine Axe Rhitta to get it out of the way or toss it out of his sight but unfortunately his weak night form couldn't even budge it. He turned around when he heard the scientist's boast. Escanor got quite a startled and horrified look on his face at the threats the man was spewing. He gulped and steadied himself.

He went over to one of the orbs, "How long do the worlds have until they're completely destroyed and everyone in them dies" he said to an orb trying to be quiet about it?

nocchi nocchi , Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love , Epiphany Epiphany , Yahhah Yahhah , crumbelivable crumbelivable

The orb responded as quickly as it could, albeit in a soft voice as it understood it was rather sensitive information. "With all due respect Mr.Escanor... This information is important to everyone currently... So I shall make it loud enough to hear ... " It cleared it's metaphysical threat as it yelled like a loud speaker " Each of the Worlds' Fefensive Guardians will be able to temporarily halt The Void, albeit it won't last forever. We need to stop the Voids influence in each of the worlds by attacking the evil in each world most influenced by The Void . In your worlds case, that would be the one called Meliodas ... Or one of the Sins, Whose heavily influenced by The Void... Erase its influence and The Void will retreat from that world ".

It stated , then apparentlyall the orbs simultaneously stated " DANGER ! DANGER ! The One who manipulates the Void is he--- " . It shut off, which surprised the Grandmother upon returning. She looked around, desperate to find the voice.. Then yelled " Jacob ... Stop this foolishness and show yourself like a proper young man I raised you to be ! "

"... How much fun is that , Mother ? " . And just like that, The Black Void made its appearance in the middle of the room, with a shadowy , massive hulk of a entity behind him, which was in fact The Void Personified. " ... Now where is my daughter ? I'd like to see her properly Mom... If you understand ?" . He said with fake emotions. With nothing but a black cloak, his gray hair and empty eyes showed no soul beyond the words he was using. The Grandmother didn't respond, not wanting him to know where Maddie was. He shook his head " No matter... Maddie will be with me soon enough. " .

The Black Void looked relatively interested. " These are the so called heroes you sent to me , Mother ? I expected more... high quality entities " . He said dismissively, then stood there menacingly.

With response, The Grandmother stood at the ready, making sure he didn't pull off anything. She was too late however, as before anything could react... The Void preemptively held her in a case of Dark Crystal and shattered it along with her, sending her pieces throughout the totality of the Multiverse. However, he smirked at the others "... Here is a list of all the worlds I'll be heading to, starting now. Each of them contains ashard of the Grandmother. Once you have all the shards, you'll have the power to face me... If not, well... Hehehe... I'll just take Maddie and use her gift to make the Void unbeatable and affect both Reality and Fiction. Goodbye " . With that, the Void enveloped him and he was gone, living behind a detailed map of the Multiverse, the Void inhabitants, The guardians, and where the shards would be.

Adventure or Oblivion... Which would it be ?

Ciel found himself blushing lightly, did the women of other worlds have no shame? While Sebastian was unaffected by the rather provocative. Ciel looked up at his butler when he spoke quietly to the old lady. "thank you for inviting us, on my masters behalf." he said. The butler then went and set the suitcases down by the wall. He would return for them when they were given rooms. His master set to work on questioning the orb, following the odd bald man's example in simply talking to it. Sebastian stood behind, standing guard and listening to everything going on in the room. He learned names as the came up, Dr. Robotics (what an interesting vehicle) and Saki. The thin, timid red head asked an excellent question, and he listened for the answer.

Ciel had many questions, and was not going to leave until he had sucked up as much aas he could focus on. He was only human, and could not absorb as much information as his inhuman butler.

Once it rattled off what the Grandmother had said before they got there, he began questioning about the man who started the whole mess. Where did he grow up, work, who were his friends, family, if any at all. What was his goal, if he had one? Treating it like an investigation he would be doing for the Queen of England. Once he learned as much ad he could about the Mutant, he asked it" what is a mutant?" followed by wondering what information it might have about the other occupants in the room. He could just ask them himself, but the only words he trusted were the ones that came from his butler. People lied, it was just simple fact. He when he was done, he looked back up at the dark man. "I am finished here," he said simply, "if you have anything you wish to know..." For some reason his butler was fascinated. He masked with cool indifference, but Ciel had known him for the past 3 years and learned the subtle changes in his expression where most others did not.

"how very kind of you, sir." the demon smiled in a light tease. He was eager to play with the strange floating orb. He touched it, simply curious what it would do. Then asked" what is the different in the function of time here verses... Where Lord Phantomhive is from?" he asked. Once he revived an answer, he removed the polished silver pocket watch from a pocket and worked on adjusting it to suit their current whereabouts. He then began questioning how this reality worked, fully curious. After a while, Ciel folded his arms, growing impatient. More people were leaving, and his demon showed no signs of stopping. His questions growing more pointless as the demon smoky learned literally everything he could. Did cats exsist here? What was the most common language? Dress code? What was the functionality of the orb itself? How did the holograms work?

Ciel did not care about any of that. "Sebastian." he said sharply, the demons red eyes instantly focused on him.

"My apologies, master." he bowed. "we can go, if you wish." Ciel nodded

They headed up the stairs, Ciel leading with Sebastian following like a silent shadow. Eyes looking everywhere for any sort of danger. He would have to learn the layout of the house later, or his master would surly get lost. Halfway up the stairs, chaos ensued. By the end of it, Ciel was baffled. "Sebastian. Can you follow him?"

"No, but I have committed his sent to memory." The butler was grinning, his shoulders shaking with suppressed laughter.

"what's your problem?" the small human snapped, what was so funny?

"I always imagined I would be one of those trying to destroy the world. Not guard it."

Ciel sighed, his butler was so strange. "Find somewhere we can talk with everyone comfortably. Then find the kitchen, I'm hungry."

The demon bowed low, "right away, sir." Then quickly left to complete the request.

Then, to anyone who was still around, "if anybody wants anything, tell my butler when he returns. He will make it for you." He didn't know if food was the same from world to world.

Last edited:
Everything happened so fast. Everyone had been hanging around, learning about their mission, and generally talking with one another. The other bald guy in the room had even calmly called out Eggman as weak, and challenged him to a fight, something Saki found to be hilarious. Then, in the middle of it all, disaster suddenly struck. The orbs blared warnings as a man cloaked in black appeared suddenly in the room, and identified himself as the son of the woman who had summoned them all there. He demanded her to hand over the younger girl, whose name was Maddie. It seemed to Saki that this conflict wasn't just a matter of saving the multiverse. It was also personal. Then, after calling out all the other characters in the room, with him, he encased the Grandmother in crystal, and shattered her into pieces, something which shocked Saki, as well as everyone else in the room, she presumed.

A long silence passed through the room. The young Victorian boy, and his older accomplice, apparently named Sebastian, who had gone to explore the mansion just as the dark man arrived, discussed what to do next. They decided a meeting was in order, and Sebastian ran off to find somewhere to hold it. Then he turned to the rest of the and asked if they wanted anything to eat while he was gone. He was met with only silence. That was when Saki stepped up to talk. "You seem oddly collected, considering the circumstances. The person who summoned us here just got quite literally shattered, and you're here asking us if you want anything to eat while your little baby sitter is out at fuckin' Drive-In Tori or wherever. Tell me, kid; do you even realize what the stakes are here? Quite literally, everything!" She ground to a halt, took a breath, and continued "I guess what I'm trying to say is, we're in some pretty dire shit here. And maybe what to have your butler get isn't at the top of our priorities. You got that?"

Ciel looked toward the zombie woman. "Belive it or not, this is not the strangest thing I have ever seen." He stated mater of factly. "I will not work on an empty stomach, nor should anyone. And we cannot move until we know what is going on. And each persons strengths and weaknesses. Moving blindly will not help us." He glanced behind him, the dark clad butler returning already.

"I found a lounge of sorts, sir. I think it will be sufficient to your standards. If everyone would please follow me," he handed a stack of papers to the boy. "I also took the liberty of writing down everyone's information for you, sir." Ciel had asked the orbs asked much as he could. Sebastian knew the boy was likely to forget some things though. He was only human after all.

"Thank you." He accepted it, already looking through them as the butler remained by his side. His single large blue eye already unusally calculating for a boy of 13. "I would like you to hold onto it for now." He then handed it back. He didn't want someone to snatched that away when that he butler left to prepare food. They waited for everyone to gather and follow the demon to the desired location.

The butler tucked the papers away in the black wool tail coat he wore, scanning his crimson eyes across the group. Spotting the little girl, he glance at Ciel again. The boy nodded, and Sebastian cautiously approached. She, undoubted, knew his nature, and he didn't need to startle her. "Excuse me, My lady." He said gently, almost purring. She was the lady of the house right now, and that alone demanded respect. "You seem to be a key in all this, would you please come with us?" He knelt, knowing children responded better when they didn't have to look up. He could be naturally intimidating as it was.
The demon seemed to hold little interest in the map, though Ciel walked up and looked down at it. Due to what happened and how it came to be there, he was wary of touching it himself.

Last edited:
Andrita Andrita

Ranka's thin brows found themselves in a sort of furrow as she listened to the older woman's words, thinking about them for a moment. For a few seconds, she didn't understand what the other meant, but quickly found herself shaking her head with a hum as though to say 'No'. "I'm fine, really!" She exclaims in earnest, while also wishing not to worry the other. The next person who caught her attention was the man that towered over her; a large mustache of tawny stretched over his philtrum. The words he spoke were menacing and clearly with malicious intent. They make Ranka purse her lips nervously, the thin skin between her eyebrows scrunching just slightly with tension. "Can you really do that..?" Came Ranka's voice, although its tone was meeker than usual. She spoke with a fearful uncertain, evident by how she let her irises of reddish rust look to the floor beneath her, as opposed to the older man's concealed eyes.

The green haired femme flinches at the new presence that's approached her, and her own gaze meets the others. Her mind focuses in on every word that the new presence speaks, and [Ranka] allows herself to take relief in the mildly comforting words. She nods at the blonde's introduction as though to signal that she had been listening before allowing the corners of her lips to be tugged upwards into a gentle but charming smile. "I'm Ranka Lee! N..Nice to meet you!" She exclaims with a voice as delicate as her appearance. The girl that stands before her has a face that appears to be human, although there's discoloration on a few of her physical features. The quarter-Meltrandi girl observes the abnormalities with curiosity, her face expressing such as her lips fall agape and her head angles itself. She chooses not to mention it, for she's afraid of insulting or angering Saki. Ranka inhales sharply as though about to speak once more, although is interrupted by the loud voice of the orb that disrupts any silence that had formed between two or multiple persons.

"The Void..?" Ranka repeats with visible uncertainty taking over her soft features: her lips pressing into a purse and eyebrows knitting once more. Her shoulders raise towards her ears a bit, and [her] fingertips curled into the palms of her hands once more. The girl's muscles tense as all of the orbs chant as though they've begun to function on a hive mind. The dissonance fills her ears and the thick green tassels along each side of her face flatten themselves to the sides of her head in a manner not at all unlike a scolded dog. Ranka resists the urge to cover her ears with her hands, although she desires to do so greatly. Her eyes widen as the mass of ebony forms in the centermost area of the room; a sight that sends chills down [Ranka's] spine and causes goosepimples to visibly emerge on areas of exposed skin. Ranka wishes to speak but her throat feels as if barbed wire as suddenly begun to constrict around it; preventing her from emitting any words at all.

Instead, she allows her self to observe the others in the room. That grandiose boy caught Ranka's attention once again as he commands his butler about, his attitude nothing sort of confident—arrogant, even. She gulps thickly and silently tells herself not to get in his way amidst her own thoughts. His butler, however, seems far kinder: judging by the way he approaches the lithe girl with a simper that's nothing short of heart-throbbing. His appearance is a bit intimidating, but his nature seemingly contradicts that. She watches him with a gentle simper of her own, but her gaze—however—reverts to the silver-haired man that appeared only momentarily ago. She gulps thickly as she observes him.

Andrita Andrita
Despite being a member of the most technologically advanced species in his native cosmology, the Doctor frowned at the Grandmother's suggestion that he just talk to orbs. He opened his mouth once, meaning to object, but then shut it as the conversation around him went on without him. Instead, he just shook his head, gave Maddie a wan smile and silently offered her a jelly baby from a bag of candies he produced from his coat pocket.

The arrival of another man, who promptly used the orb to bring the little girl to tears brought a reproving glare from the Time Lord. Then the bald man with the mustache opened his mouth again and revealed naked ambition on a scale usually achieved only by the Master. And the Daleks. And the-well, never mind. Rather than draw the presumed villainous man's attention at the onset, the Doctor silently marked him as someone to watch and promptly foil when the opportunity arose.

A keen-eyed observer, the Doctor did indeed notice the girl's seemingly normalacy was a disguise with one or two holes in it. Interesting. About a dozen species or more obscure things she could be. Or something new. Something new? He rubbed his hands together eagerly and made a mental note to converse with her later. Given her interest lay with talking to another girl, though, he let them be for now.

Yahhah Yahhah
The other bald man in the room seemed laid back to the point of indifference. A trait the Doctor had seen too many times before, particularly among his own people. When the man reacted to the mustached man's threats with idle interest in battle, it only confirmed his suspicion. The man might be a useful ally to stir up at some point, if the proper motivation could be found, but he couldn't be counted on in a pinch in the meantime.

Andrita Andrita
The arrival of the Black Void was eye-opening on a whole different level. Of course, the Doctor had been in the presence of beings greater than he any number of times. The Eternals. The Prydonians. Anubis for that matter. His quick dispatch of their host proved he was leagues beyond mundane handling. At least for now. Quick of mind and hand, though, the Doctor's sonic screwdriver came quickly to hand and he scanned the Dark Crystal, noting its signature as well as the traces its pieces left behind when each was sent somewhere else. Once plugged into his console room, the Tardis could likely follow the spoor with or without that list. If nothing else, he could probably narrow their search.

Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love nocchi nocchi crumbelivable crumbelivable @ everyone else in this scene
While the demon butler asked his questions, the Doctor naturally listened to every answer he received. Even while thinking or talking, he never stopped listening. The orbs reach of knowledge was expansive, though thankfully any questions directed towards him personally were reasonably scarce. Some secrets weren't meant to be casually bandied about by impossible technology and it seemed the 'fictional' setting he came from hadn't shared certain facts about him with its audience anymore than he'd ever shared with his many companions over the centuries.

If nothing else, his name remained secure.

"Right." While everyone was arguing next steps and the next course of action, the Doctor leaped up several steps to gain the advantage of height as he turned to address the whole crowd at once. "Introductions then. I'm the Doctor. Let's have your names and quickly now, we're all in this together now. Our good friend Sebastian there has a good point in the meantime; we might as well find somewhere to converse comfortably while we sort this. I believe our hostess meant for us to meet with her upstairs. Let's follow her plan and use her meeting space to put together a plan of action. And if he fancies fetching food in the meantime, I wouldn't object to a fizzy beverage, preferably a Dr. Wells if you please, and twelve Jammie Dodgers while you're at it. Now..."

"You!" The Doctor pointed at Dr. Robotnik. "On your best behavior. No universe to conquer if it's erased, after all."

"And you!" the Doctor added, pointing at Saitama, "You look like a man of action. I hope I can count on you to help us save everyone."

"And you lot!" the Doctor said at last, addressing the remainder. "Come on then! I may have a way to track Grandmother down, with or without that list. But we need to know what our assets are, and what if anything any of you know about the locations on this list. Let's all gather together and give it a looksie, shall we?"

With those (hopefully) inspiring words, the Doctor turned on one heel and beckoned the crowd up the stairs, beckoning them on to search out a parlor or drawing room or somewhere comfortable to converse while the group gets a look at that list of world names. But as people (hopefully) filed past, he made a point of touching Ranka and Saki on the shoulders.

"Would you ladies be willing to do something terribly important?" he whispered to the pair of girls. "It's Maddie, you see. Clearly the child's nervous enough as it is, and now her only protector's gone missing. So has she. Could I ask you both to give this place a quick inspection, see if you can turn her up? She'll likely find either of you less threatening than any of the rest of us, after all. The poor thing's probably frightened half out of her mind and then there's the fact that what she can do may be what saves us all in the end..."

With those final words, the Doctor followed the rest in search of good meeting space.

The young boy with the eyepatch rebutted heavily against Saki's little rant. She had to admit that, for a kid of his age, he was quite well-spoken. Eventually, Sebastian, his little servant, returned with news of discovering a room where they could discuss their next course of action. Saki looked at Sebastian and smiled. He seemed to be doing all the work for the kid. She sort of appreciated how he managed to put up with what the kid probably gave him day after day.

Her attention, however, was then drawn back to the green-haired girl she had introduced herself to. She identified herself as one Ranka Lee. As she looked Saki over, however, her cheery expression slowly morphed into one of confusion and, as far as Saki could tell, disguist. There was no doubt in her mind that Ranka had noticed her true form through the crumbling makeup. Not acknowledging it would only make things more awkward, she figured. "It's the zombie thing, isn't it? Yeah, I see that reaction a lot these days. Don't worry, I'd never hurt you. Not unless you hurt me first." With this last part of the statement, Saki spoke in a jokingly menacing tone and made exaggerated fists. She seemed like a nice girl, maybe a little more on the 'cuter' side than her, but still with a tough center.

Finally, Saki turned her attention to the man with the strange suit and the accent. He reminded her a lot of Kotaro, her old boss. Same strange dressing style, same tone of speaking, but maybe a little less intense and in-your-face. He looked over Saki inquisitively, and Saki wondered just what he could be thinking about her. He stepped up behind her and Ranka, telling them to go find Maddie, who seemed to have run off in the calamity. "Sounds good to me". Saki said, chuckling a little as she was reminded just how Kotaro-like he was. She turned back to Ranka. "Well, we have something to do, and an excuse to get to know each other. Whaddaya say we go find that girl together?"
nocchi nocchi

Ciel silently fumed at being ignored. He had been the one to send Sebastian to find somewhere for them to talk, thank you very much.

The demon simply tried not to laugh at the poor boy. While both Master and butler already had everyone's names, since they questioned the orb, clearly not everyone had theirs. Sebastian stepped up, "This is my Master, Lord Ciel Phantomhive, police of England's Underground operations. I am his butler, please call me Sebastian." He said smoothly. Upon the requested order, it was met with confusion. He approached the Doctor. "Excuse me, sir. Would you by chance have a recipe for me?" He recalled the obviously not human man to be a time traveler. He would have to try to isolate the man and learn from him. He did love learning new things- and new things were hard for an old being like himself to come by.
"The time period we come from is the 1800s..." he trailed off in the lame explication of why he might have never heard of either request. Really, it was embarrassing for him to admit a lack of knowing.

Epiphany Epiphany

There was one more portal that opened late, as what appeared to be a normal human with a leather jacket with a red cloth on it walked inside.

The half terminator eyed the mansion, hearing the voices from a distance. As he got closer, the voices got louder and more distinct.

"What did I miss?"

An orb was right in front of him

"So, great. The world I know is about to be destroyed, possibly my timeline? Marcus was frustrated. If Skynet destroyed the world, now this was even worse."

He stopped when he noted the appearance of the folks around him. One appeared to be a butler and another man, one was a younger boy with an eyepatch, one was a taller man who was bald, and even a green haired female, one red-haired man and more and what appeared to be a man with curly hair.

nocchi nocchi , Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love , Epiphany Epiphany , Yahhah Yahhah , crumbelivable crumbelivable Andrita Andrita @Hopefully I didn't miss anyone else.​

Last edited:
TardisDoorSign_-_Copy_preview_featured.jpg
The Doctor took in the sight of the immacuately dressed butler, swiveled his eyes to the much younger man he evidently served, then gave Sebastian a wary look. At last, he looked back to Ciel and dipped his head in respect. "Lord Phantomhive. Police did you say? Brilliant! Just the sort of help that's needed now, and something I'm no stranger to myself!" He beckoned backwards towards the tall blue box, which had a rather distinctive sign on it.

Whipping his head back to Sebastian at the question of a recipe, the young man ran a hand through his long brown hair and looked flummoxed. "Blimey, the 1800s? Well that's fine then! Just biscuits and tea then, if you fancy. Do you fancy? I adore a good cup of tea. Can make you a whole new man!" The Doctor paused, glanced down at his suit-clad body and then adjusted his lapels before shuffling his feet self-consciously. "As can a few other things, come to think of it. Anyway!"

darkred darkred
As yet another traveler passed out of a portal, the Doctor spotted the man wearing the leather jacket and beckoned him on over to the rest of the group before bounding back down the stairs to rather enthusiastically shake the man's hand. "Hello. I'm the Doctor. Lovely to have you. Our host is, ah, indisposed at the moment and we have something of a larger problem right now. Namely, a man with the power to unmake reality who plans to erase us and everything we've ever known and love unless he's stopped. We're about to go talk about how to stop him. Shall we count you in?"

@ everyone else
At which point the Doctor bounded back up the stairs and led the way to a nice parlor or conference room, should he find one. It's a mansion, surely there's somewhere with enough seats...

darkred darkred nocchi nocchi , Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love , Epiphany Epiphany , Yahhah Yahhah , crumbelivable crumbelivable
Maddie was one of the first to be in the lounge, as she was merely crying as one of the balls made her accutely aware of what happened, as she could feel the fact that her Grandmother was gone from her life. It was such a saddening moment for her, because not only did she lose her dad, but also her grandma as well. Talk about both occurances happening at the same time. That was, until she heard a booming voice she distinctly recognized, and everyone who interacted with her originally. "Oh dear... He's a lot stronger than I remembered.... Probably due to the fact that he has bonded directly with the Void instead of fighting by himself... I shouldn't have let my guard down like that... I don't have my power right now... But maybe.... With a lot of willpower... HAAAAAA ~! " . With that, a powerful energy was gathering in the center of the lounge where everyone was gatherin , the remnants of a feminine soul coming together in one place.

The Spirit of The Grandmother showed up in the middle , smiling to the group. " I see some new faces as well... Hopefully that didn't frighten you. While I've lost virtually all my power and soul, my spirit is another story. He forgot about that little detail when he shattered me into countless piece. Phew.... That took a lot out of me" . Maddie ran up to hug her, which she did in return. Yep, Maddie's power was activating subconsciously so that she can interact with spirits.However, she looked into Maddie's eyes, and she told her telepathically she needs to talk to them alone, and she'll head to her room to get her. With a nod, she did so without asking questions, knowing of her wisdom.

The Grandmother stated after Maddie left "I asked Maddie to leave ... Because something involving her I wasn't able to mention before came up. I also want to avoid telling her the full story... Are you willing to lend a listening hear ... Everyone ? "

Sebastian was not sure what to think of the man. Luckily, he could make one hell of a good cup of tea- it was part of his job and his master was very picky about quality. The cautious look the man suddenly gave him alarmed him somewhat, but not because he was worried about his true nature being discovered. Anyone just had to ask an orb to learn he was not human. The lack of words only made him wonder if something was wrong with himself. He quickly checked himself, but found his clothes still perfect. Wrinkle and dirt free. He turned toward his master, but before he could question the boy someone else came thru a portal. Sebastian sighed, estimating the amount of food to made would be difficult if people kept popping up.

Ciel simply sighed, and after receiving directions to the lounge from his butler, walked off himself. The demon simply sighed, and left to finish the other part of his masters order and look himself over in a mirror. He couldn't be caught with an unsightly appearance. Hopefully the kitchen was fully stocked...

Ciel entered the room, picking a chair, to avoid having to sit next to anyone. Also making his choice because there was avoid table next to it for whatever Sebastian brought. He tried not to appear too shocked when the Grandmother's spirit appeared. It was not his first time handling ghosts, but the whole concept was still shocking. Despite the fact he controlled a soul sucking demon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back