• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
That should work, I'm going to get to work on more characters.
Sounds good. Is there any specific character you like me to bring in to play as?

I can get the switch going with bruce finding out about the psychiatrist by the end of lunch or we can plan it out

Sounds good. Is there any specific character you like me to bring in to play as?

I can get the switch going with bruce finding out about the psychiatrist by the end of lunch or we can plan it out
Perhaps one session before Bruce confronts oliver- and I can't think of any characters right now.

Perhaps one session before Bruce confronts oliver- and I can't think of any characters right now.
So one more session with psychiatrist before the confront? I can do that

I’ll say that bruce had a spy in shield or that someone in staff told him about psychiatrist working for nick fury

So one more session with psychiatrist before the confront? I can do that

I’ll say that bruce had a spy in shield or that someone in staff told him about psychiatrist working for nick fury
Maybe Colson? He has a soft spot for Eddie- also I have a new version of Eddie's backstory, since the current hasn't been mentioned can I change it?

Maybe Colson? He has a soft spot for Eddie- also I have a new version of Eddie's backstory, since the current hasn't been mentioned can I change it?
Yes. Can work with that.
I will look it over once its changed

imammafighter imammafighter
Said “I’m case anyone wants to join my buddies discord server. I joined this rp years ago and thought it might’ve died fr. Completely forgot the site existed”

Your discord:
Firstly the rp isnt dead, we are still active and if you like to continue then your welcome to return. Secondly no posting discord links or ooc in the main rp. So i moved what you sent to here though never want to use discord and really dont like people advertising other places in my rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back