• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One 『Mamegoma』 Red Fangs, White Lie 『Nakinagara』

1337f42c1c03efff6a95047698d9e85c.jpg

♏

no slide
P E R S O N A L I N F O R ♏ A T I O N

N A ♏ E

“It’s actually Dye-dreeh Zool-lee-fung, but it gave people tongue cramp, so it became D-drick Selephant.”

Diedrich Sullivan

Dee
RickRich

are nicks he mostly go by.

D A T E O F B I R T H

October 31st♏

A G E

20 years old

G E N D E R

Male

S P E C I E S

Vampire
Human

half-breed

P E R S O N A L I T Y

AmbitiousHardworking

“I get shits done.”

The half-blood is a practical person; his ambition comes with a will. He looks down upon idealists and even though he never says it out loud, he never denies it either.

IntuitiveInsensible

“Just because I never doubt doesn’t mean I never regret.”

Making quick decisions based on intuition, he is insensible. Good decisions were mere luck on his favour. You can see him getting very cautious upon solving the simplest problem. Enjoy catching glimpses of anxiousness behind his confidence.

EnergeticEfficient

“Maybe you just like to waste your breath. Not that I mind.”

his respond to someone insisting on calling him ‘Diedrich’

Except on formal situations, he prefers being addressed by nicknames with one syllable.
“Nothing like efficiency,” so he says. Thus, he applies the same rule when calling others.

ImpatientFussy

“So what if you’re ‘almost done’? You’re not done yet!”

As mentioned before, Diedrich ‘gets shits done’—and thanks to his seemingly endless amount of energy he can do it quickly without significant fatigue. If he caught you procrastinating he will be a nagging little bitch until you get yours done.

UnresentfulVengeful

“I’m not sure if I can forgive you, but don't worry, I surely won’t forget your face.”

It’s hard work to offend the young Sullivan as he is self-aware. On the down side, once you somehow manage to hurt his feelings it will ‘last forever’.

F A C T S

CHAR♏ING

“We attract to devour.”

Merely a predator’s natural gift. Persuading is cheap. Bees fly voluntarily into the mouth of a
Venus flytrap.

TERRITORIAL

“I said ‘come over’ not ‘please invade my personal space’. Now get off my bed.”

Vampires are known to be territorial. Enough said.

PROPRIETORIAL

“It’s mine. Don’t breath on it.”

It’s not his unless he’s possessive about it.

NOCTURNAL

“I love morning people. I hate morning, I just love people.”

Thanks to his vampiric root he’s more active after the sun sets. His already-beyond-normal-human senses and strength are also far better during the night—that’s when a little robotic voice in his head says: bat-mode activated.

DILIGENT

“The faster you comprehend, the faster you work, the faster it’s done.”

Not exactly unintelligent nor intelligent, it's just that Diedrich is more about determination. Although he isn’t the book-smart type, he takes time to read and learn theories. Dee still prefers hands-on learning nonetheless. To make up for his laziness (yes, he can be lazy too), he quicken his pace and pushes himself instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back