• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Male Long Term Partner Needed

AiEnma

Thought-Provoked Wanderer
Okay, first of all, I love the color blue so this post might have 50 shades of different blues (haha 50 shades). Anyway, I am currently in a role play, but I like to start another one in a thread, but I don't mind doing private messages. I prefer to role play with males, because they can be very detailed about gruesome crap. So now on to things I like to role play.... ( :D )

Realistic (which goes for modern as well)

Supernatural (who doesn't love a good demon or vampire)

Fantasy

Futuristic

Things that I am interested in building on...

Vampire x human (no twilight sh*t)

Vampire x werewolf

Vampire prince x servant

Friend x friend

Best friend x best friend

Princess x soldier

Ninjas

Also there are more, but cannot even think of them. Also, you can throw out some. I am totally able to work with people. I don't bite.

Also, I am looking for a long term partner. I also reply back pretty quickly, if I am not busy. I do give lots of detail too. So if interested, please do not hesitate to private message or reply. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back