• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Male Character Needed, Arranged Marriage RP

This is- besides my introduction- my first post on RP Nation, so please bear with me.

As the title depicts, I am searching for someone to play the male in an arranged marriage themed role play. It could be modern day, or maybe set earlier in time. The characters are forced into marriage by their families, and we can throw in all kinda of variants like secret affairs, opposite tastes, different beliefs, one sided love, etc.

[QUOTE="Kaepora Gaebora]This is- besides my introduction- my first post on RP Nation, so please bear with me.
As the title depicts, I am searching for someone to play the male in an arranged marriage themed role play. It could be modern day, or maybe set earlier in time. The characters are forced into marriage by their families, and we can throw in all kinda of variants like secret affairs, opposite tastes, different beliefs, one sided love, etc.

[/QUOTE]
If your still looking I'm also interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back