• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Malédiction OOC

M
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

I want you to believe...believe in things you cannot.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
The letter

Hell0NHighWater

Queen of Hell
⑇⑇⑇ We enjoy the night, the darkness, where we can do things that aren't acceptable in the light. Night is when we slake our thirst...

Or some nonsense like that? Humans really do love to let their imaginations run wild. Please, sit, enjoy yourself and forget everything that you ever thought you knew. Nothing here is as it seems...

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to Malédiction, use this thread for any of your OOC needs. Oh, and do take care, I just had this all cleaned. Blood is such a nasty substance to work out of the carpets wouldn't you agree?

Sincerely,

A Friend​

Out of curiosity - is the RP title a play on words?

Malédiction -> Mal édiction
Mal - Prefix for something 'bad'. Translates from French as 'evil' or 'wrong'.
édiction - Phonetically similar to 'addiction'.

Vampiric bloodlust sounds a lot like an addiction to something evil or wrong.

Out of curiosity - is the RP title a play on words?

Malédiction -> Mal édiction
Mal - Prefix for something 'bad'. Translates from French as 'evil' or 'wrong'.
édiction - Phonetically similar to 'addiction'.

Vampiric bloodlust sounds a lot like an addiction to something evil or wrong.
Perhaps....there uh...might be some truth to that...*cough* *cough*

Normal human. He seems a little strong but there is a reason for that

Ah... he didn't seem strong to me ^^; I was just thinking how I should relate my plain potato human to your character's strength (whether I'm comparing to a healthy adult male or a healthy adult berserker furyiest bloodleacher parasite stupid strong fang ape)

Ah... he didn't seem strong to me ^^; I was just thinking how I should relate my plain potato human to your character's strength (whether I'm comparing to a healthy adult male or a healthy adult berserker furyiest bloodleacher parasite stupid strong fang ape)
So the bar is set on a scale of 100. 0 being could not lift your own body off the ground and 100 being that you're Superman and can pick up buildings if you wanted. A normal human would be around 50. A normal Moroi pre transform would be around 60

Edit: Did you just call....Aamon a fanged APE?

So the bar is set on a scale of 100. 0 being could not lift your own body off the ground and 100 being that you're Superman and can pick up buildings if you wanted. A normal human would be around 50. A normal Moroi pre transform would be around 60

Edit: Did you just call....Aamon a fanged APE?

Ah... so I'm guessing for the first 3 'physical' attributes, 50 would be normal adult male human?

What about wisdom and intelligence? Would 90 intelligence mean I be Tony Stark in a cave =D?

Ah... so I'm guessing for the first 3 'physical' attributes, 50 would be normal adult male human?

What about wisdom and intelligence? Would 90 intelligence mean I be Tony Stark in a cave =D?
90 intelligence would be Tony Stark in a cave lmfao
Wisdom is something you don't have to use I left it in as a place holder.

And yes, that would be correct.

It's okay. Good enough for a rough ideeaa! Your superman example might be pushing it tbh, might cause problems
Why? No one should have 100 strength. That's crazy talk.

Picking up a car is around 70s
Picking up a truck is around 80s

@__@

I literally just woke up ples I try

Why? No one should have 100 strength. That's crazy talk.

Picking up a car is around 70s
Picking up a truck is around 80s

@__@

I literally just woke up ples I try

Por yew, haffa coffie! I mean on a directly proportional scale with superman at 100, even a reduction of 20% at 80 would be terrifying.

But since you have just defined the 70s and 80s, i think that should clarify stuff up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back