• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings mako’s trash can

Makomin

Sleeping
henlo, welcome to the trash can.

Just a note so that you will know- I don’t always rp with everyone who messages me/ show their interest in an rp. I have preferences just like everyone else with who I rp with, but don’t let that stop you from contacting me! We might be meant for each other, heh.
  • I’ve established myself as Mako, a living trash can so now I’ll just describe my habits as a roleplayer and what I expect so that you can see whether we’re compatible!

Also, shoot me a PM if you’re interested in any plot/ fandom shown. I won’t reply back to your comment here as to not clog up the space!

1. I’ve just completed my diploma course and I have about four months to spare, as such, I more often than not reply to my rps every day. If you’re worried about after my break period, just note that I am as committed but my replies will probably be a ‘one in two days’ kind of situation.

2. I don’t have a preference for the age of my partner I’m rp-ing with as long as your mindset is of the mature kind. I absolutely hate it when I’m presented with unnecessary drama and arguments and I will lose interest in the rp altogether if you can’t compose yourself well, or at least decently.

3. 100% perfection can’t be always guaranteed in a post and I understand that, but make sure I can understand what you are writing. I promise the same in return.

4. The moment I’m given a one-liner, I leave. I expect two paragraphs at the very least even if it’s a dragged out conversation your character is having by themselves. Of course, don’t compose a sonata of your character debating over getting a hamburger or pasta.

5. I don’t really have a preference in roleplaying as a female or male but for now, I’m craving more MxM and FxF action. I still do MxF but will only actively comply if we double up or play multiple characters as to not damper the rp down.

6. I only do OCxOC but can be convinced to do a canon x OC if we’re doubling up. I generally don’t do canon x canon unless persuaded.

7. I like romance but having it the centre of the rp is not really my style. Adding in a subplot can actually sustain the rp, believe it or not.

8. I prefer chatting OOC on Discord. PM-ing over RPN might slow down the process of the discussion because I don't get readified notifications.

9. Let me know if you’re going to be away for a bit and can’t reply! No one likes to be kept waiting. I promise I’ll do the same.

10. If you expect me to contribute to 80% of the plotting, please don't contact me because I need a partner, not a baby. ^^

11. I’ve no idea what else to add but in general, let’s be considerate to one another. X))

Here’s a gif(t)!
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back