• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Making an RP

Snackofthefuture

A lil Woozy right now
Roleplay Availability
Anybody wanna start an RP up? Sci-fi or fantasy are def preferred but I'm willing to try any sorta new idea for the most part.
I'm good at worldbuilding and I know how to draw so things will always be original
Looking for someone who knows how to write/RP fairly decently, yknow reads a book occasionally, can speak proper English with good grammar and all that
I'm not really looking for couple sentence responses, I wanna do some in-depth reading lol so like 1-3 paragraphs mostly
I'm decently available so the RP won't fall off so long as we both have a passion for it.
I'm looking to build a whole world and canon with someone so if anybody's interested, don't hesitate to ask!

I'm interested in making a Sci-fi or Fantasy RP where we do a lot of worldbuilding! I've always loved to worldbuild. I have excellent grammar, so that's not a problem for me. I can make 1-3 paragraphs as long as I get at least that much in return. I'm usually active daily, so that won't be a problem either. PM me if you'd like us to begin planning out our RP and worldbuilding.

Hey man you might recognize me from the Red Peaks forum. I love world building. I helped world build a FF called "A Special Founding" by Austan123. If this is for Red Peaks I can drop out as a player and be a shadow GM/Advisor type deal.

Hey man you might recognize me from the Red Peaks forum. I love world building. I helped world build a FF called "A Special Founding" by Austan123. If this is for Red Peaks I can drop out as a player and be a shadow GM/Advisor type deal.
Oh no this is just cuz i want a couple side RPs to write for with different plots and such so I dont fall out of the loop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back