Main RP

Shadow
images

Shadow dashed forward, grabbing to of the gang members by the throats. Holding onto them and continuing his dash forward, he slammed them against the nearest wall, cracking it as they hit. He released them and they collapsed to the ground, completely unconscious. Slowly, Shadow turned and looked over at Hana to see what she was going to do.

@The White Rabbit

Akari Kaya

Akari blinked awake, her mind fuzzy. She vaguely recollected Arcus singing a song to her to comfort her, since she'd had her routine nightmare about her exile. Yawning, Akari lifted her head and realized she'd been in Arcus's lap. Blushing furiously for the millionth time that week, she jumped away and sat across from him. Lifting her eyes to inspect his sleeping face, she wracked her brain, sure she'd heard Arc murmur something before he fell asleep.

Sighing, she looked out the window and assessed her situation. So I've got Arcus, who's admittedly sweet but really annoying, and he claims to love me... Then there's Huuro, who gave up on me and insulted me just because Arcus kissed me on the cheek, but I didn't like him anyway, that pervert... And then there's Shiba, who nearly died and kissed me because he thought he was going to, and confessed that he had a crush on me, which is cute, I'll admit... With another sigh, she wondered, What am I going to do? True, Arcus had comforted her when she cried, but she'd felt terrible at the thought of losing Shiba. She liked both of them, but she had a feeling that wouldn't be a good answer for either of them.

"Dammit," she muttered. "Life was so much easier when I was just wandering around Fiore." Then she closed her eyes and let out a self-deprecating chuckle. Then again, I wouldn't have met Natsu, and Lucy, and Erza, and Happy....and Gray. With a tiny smile, Akari remembered the night after Team Natsu had returned from Galuna, and Gray had come to visit her, and he'd ended up crying on her shoulder, torn up because of his memories of his master, Ur.

Why'd all the boys have to fall for me? Akari wondered. I'm not worth the time.

@AnarchyReins ( @TheWhiteScarf @Kidroleplayer :P )

Arratay "Phoenix" Dragoon

c6598f4a4fb348da948ddcb5990c5b4b1399608043_full.jpg

Arratay had to stop and think. Anyone who was able to sneak up on a Dragon Slayer would be a professional. He would not have left a trail, nor could he take a chance of someone wandering in to where ever he would be keeping Yuki. He would be on the outskirts of town but where...Warehouse...there weren't really any warehouses in the forest and even if they were in the forest, Arratay would have smelled Yuki. They'd be closer to town where the smell would be harder to track, he would need to keep her somewhere with a powerful smell that would help hide Yuki....then he had it, the Harbor. The smell of the sea would mask the Yuki's smell.

He would start there and just hope that he was right......no, he had to be right.

Without another word, Arratay ran in the direction he knew the harbor to be.

@The White Rabbit

ranko1_01.jpg

Hana just looked angrily at the men, she payed no attention to anything else. The Demon had taken over, the girl focused on 4 of the men. " Evil Spark!" She called out slamming into each of the men one by one creating sparks eveytime she did so. The girl looked over at the dents she had created in the walls of which the em were pushed into." Hmmph." Was her answer as she started to return to her normal form since all the men had been finished off. She then looked over to check on the girls, but they had disappeared." They ran away as always." She mumbled picking up her umbrella.

@ModernRanger

Yuki winced watching the man's everyone move with fear, he then reached over and grabbed a knife." Hold still it'll be much less painful of extracting your power when your dead." Yuki's eyes widened before he wripped off the tape and giggled." Any last words?" He asked staring at the girl as he examined her. She just let out a scream before being hit in the head and knocked out once more.

[/border][/border]

Last edited by a moderator:

large.jpg

Shiba woke up from a pretty long nap, and sat up with a groan from the pain. "My sides still hurt... Well the pain died down a little bit... It feels like I just got out of a coma, again." Shiba said as he stood up with a stretch, and he looked down to see that he only had pants and wrapping around his waist. He then shrugged cause he didn't care about not wearing any shirt, and he began walking downstairs to the main hall.

proxy.php

Renji and Puru began to wake up from their long naps, and Puru leaned his body against Renji out sleepiness.

"Nii-Chan..."

"Yes Nii-Chan..."

"I tired..."

"I am to Nii-Chan.."

"We have get up, huh Nii-Chan?..."

"Yes... C'mon..."

The twins slowly began to get up, and they noticed they slept together with no shirt and they laughed at each other. They began walking downstairs without shirts, cause they just wanted to get a drink.

Arratay had already been tearing through four or five buildings by this point. Causing quite the commotion in the process. It was then that he heard it, the scream was faint, but he had heard it. Running through the maze that was the Harbor warehouse district. As he came to the door of the warehouse he suspected Yuki to be in.

His first instinct was to kick the door in but then he risked injuring Yuki. Placing his hand on the door, he burned it down and stepped through, his gaze locked on what was occurring on the other side of the door.

@The White Rabbit

Yuki was not aware of her surroundings for she was lost in what seemed to be a nightmare. She could feel a stinging pain forming in her neck, it was the Man's blade touching her flesh. She shook in her sleep, and the man laughed before turning his head." Oi you boy go away before you die!" The man yelled his eyes turned green as vines form everywhere as if they were going to attack. While one hand pointed at Attataray the other held the knife to Yuki's throat.

(Last post for tonight Srry)

"You're a bad liar." The twins spoke in unison truthfully, looking at the boy with a blank expression.

"I use mimicry magic. I can sense the type of wizard anyone around me is, and can usually copy their magic."

"But since she can't actually mimic you, you either are a dragon slayer or use magic items."

Dixie and Trixie explained their reasoning, as if it were obvious.

"Hey, if you've never been outside-"

"Aren't you lonely? Do you have friends?"

@BunBun The Bunny

716d876ff35ebaaa31ea771282999189.jpg

Havoc sighed since the joker twins were able to sense his magic, and said with a smile, "Well you are right about me having dragon slayer magic..." He then heard the joker twins' other question, and he chuckled a bit. "Well not really. I have a family, so I wasn't completely alone..." Havoc answers as he looked at the twins with a smile.

@Cherrywitch

Dixie and Trixie looked to each other as he said this, smiling brightly. They each took one of his hands.

"Well since you don't have any-"

"We'll be your first friends, k?"

They flashed a genuine, kind grin at him, letting go of his hands to properly introduce themselves.

"This is Dixie-"

"And this is Trixie-"

"We're twins if you couldn't tell, hehe."

@BunBun The Bunny

716d876ff35ebaaa31ea771282999189.jpg

Havoc smiled at the twins one they said that they were going to be his friends, and he responded with, "Alright Then! Well I'm Havoc, The Rainbow Fire Dragon Slayer." Havoc looked at the twins happily, since this was his first time seeing twins.

@Cherrywitch

proxy.php

The twins made it downstairs with a smile as Mirajane smiled at the two boys, and asked why they were shirtless.

"Well we feel asleep like this."

"We always sleep like this."

"Although, this is he first time we have been shirtless in front of people."

"Though we don't really care, since Gray always has his shirt off."

Everyone laughed at the Gray joke, and the twins grabbed a soda that they ordered from Mira. The twins chuckled as well, and walked back upstairs to go and put on clothes.

"Rainbow fire?"

"So, he's like Natsu?"

"He's a lot calmer..."

"I think they'd still get along."

After their break of commentary to each other, Dixie and Trixie returned the smile. Dixie was the one to softly tug on his sleeve this time.

"Well, you haven't seen Magnolia yet, have you?"

"It's really pretty! We can show you around."

The joker twins offered brightly.

@BunBun The Bunny

proxy.php

"Oh Natsu! I know him. I read many articles about him, so cool." Havoc said as he looked at Dixie with a smile, and suddenly said, "Aww thank you for the offer, but I have to go now. I need to find the dragon that gave me this power. No matter what, my whole purpose of going outside is to find this dragon. Anyways, I should probably get going, see yah." Havoc then rubbed both of Dixie's and Trixie's head very gently, and walked away from the house waving a good bye.

@Cherrywitch

"Dragon...? You mean, yours didn't disappear?"

Trixie gasped at her sister, punching her in the arm. "Hey! You don't say that! C'mon, let's go."

"Eh?! Sorry, I forgot!"

The joker twins bolted off, a job request in one of their hands, towards the girl's dorm. This request probably required some packing, maybe it was long or in a different climate?

@BunBun The Bunny

proxy.php

Havoc didn't get to hear the last part of what the girls said, but he shrugged anyways and kept on walking towards the exit of Magnolia. "Well, Time to go on an amazing journey."

The knife suddenly grew red hot in the man's hand forcing him to drop it. ?Arratay walked deeper into the room, he wasn't in reach of the man yet but every vine that he walked within a foot of, instantly ignited and became nothing but ashes on the ground. Arratay stopped in the middle of the room and his eyes met the man who had taken Yuki. His usually amber colored eyes seemed to take on a more reddish hue. Arratay did not just look angry, he looked furious.

Once Arratay managed to control his temper enough to speak, his voice still had traces of a growl to it.

"The girl you have taken, she isn't just some normal girl or some normal wizard. She isn't even just a Dragon Slayer. She is so much more then that. Years ago, I was banished to the time of Dragons. I can safely assume that you have never been to the time of Dragons so I am going to tell you what it is like. It is a savage fiery wasteland. I, the only human in the time, was considered an oddity and would have been killed if not for the grace of the Fire Dragons. The Fire Dragons decided to train me in the art of Fire Dragon Slaying Magic. However, they were not kind about it. The extreme training methods almost killed me everyday for the eight years that I was there. You want to know how I survived? I found something to hold on to. A dream that was faint at the time but is very real now. Getting back to Yuki was the only thing that kept me alive while I was exiled. That girl you hold hostage there....I care about her far more than she knows. I care about her far more then you could ever understand. I care about her enough that I am willing to separate myself from her in order to protect her from my powers. However, I will do anything to protect her from harm....that includes destroying you. Lucky for you, the Magic Counsel forbids me from killing anyone, so I will have to settle for beating?? you within the barest inch of your life."

As Arratay finished speaking, his hands closed into fists, white flames engulfed his fists, the flames hot enough to be felt through out the building.

"Are you ready for the fight of your life?" Arratay asked the man, preparing to attack.

@The White Rabbit

?

proxy.php

The twins finally changed into normal clothes, and the twins began walking to the park. The twins began talking to each other, since their birthday was coming up in about days.

"So Renji. What have you been dying for?"

"Other than friends and possibly a girlfriend, nothing really. As long I stay with you. What do you want?"

"Same thing brother! We really are the same!"

"Hah! That's very true."

The twins reached the park to see so much kids there, and the two brothers sighed and began walking towards the forest to possibly play tag together.

Damion made his way onto the train heading to Ocala. Their wasn't many people in the train car so he had his pick of seats. He chose one towards the middle of the car and sat with his back facing the way the train would be going so that he would be able to look out the window with his left eye. Their was a table in between the seats so he put his bag on the table as he waited for Miranda to sit down.

@KitKatz

Miranda hesitated for a moment, unsure of whether she should sit beside Damion or across from him. If I wasn't so awkward around humans I wouldn't be having this dilemma. she thought bitterly. Noticing that she was in someone's way, and quite embarrassed about the fact, she quickly sat down next to Damion.

@Dante Verren

d7e03c17e7298b0cd3cd4bf72ca0f955.jpg

The man gritted his teeth staring angrily as vines crept along Yuki untying the straps, and hanging her by her two arms behind the man." I wouldn't be to careful boy, I could easily steal her life." He hissed before sending vines lined with thorns towards Arrataray . He was slowly backing away towards Yuki so he wouod be able to steal her power.

Damian couldn't see her sit down but he felt a presence next to him and guess i t was her so he scooted closer towards the window giving her more space to try and make her feel less uncomfortable. "So we take his train to Ocala beat some rouge dragon slayers into place and come back home. This should be simple enough."

@KitKatz

"Mmhm, nothing two S-class mages can't handle." She replied confidently. "Of course, it would've been nice if the request specified what types of Dragon Slayers they are, so we know what we're up against."

@Dante Verren

"We we will find out once we get there." The loud whistle went off and the train started to roll forward. He remained silent as magnolia sped past the window and buildings where replaced by fields and trees.

@KitKatz

"I suppose you're right." She leaned her head back against the seat, closing her eyes and listening to the sounds of the train and the people around them. After a minute or so she opened one eye, speaking softly. "Hey, Damion?"

@Dante Verren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back