Main Rp Thread(IC ONLY)

Ruki - 18years old - Super strength
Ruki nodded, "Let's check out my place first so I can change and then we can go find her....I think she was part robot, so I think she might be at the hospital." She shivered, not because of the chill from the rain. She didn't like hospital's, she had spent most her time in a sealed off room in one as they tired to fix her weakness to medicine. But if it was for a friend she wouldn't mind going, well...maybe she was getting her hopes up. They had just met after all, she glanced over, "Um will you be okay going to the hospital, I figure if you know Jason your probably a bit of a criminal as well." She said with a small giggle, she wasn't scared of him.​
Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

“I’m not a murder-bot.. If anything, you are.” She snapped back, not at all happy about having someone poke her head then assume she was a killer. Well... She was a killer, but he wasn’t allowed to assume that. If anything, she did kind of wish she was a robot. Her cursed body was too frail and she couldn’t leave the suit anyway. Being a robot would, if anything, simply be an improvement in her eyes.

His tone didn’t make her feel any less inclined to give him a kick, but she decided that it would be better not to attack in an open space with a variety of onlookers. Upon the thought, her bright circle stopped ints rather intense glaring at her ‘attacker’ and swivelled around to look at the second person that appeared to be the peacemaker of this place, resting on him briefly, zooming in, taking in the features of his face in an intimidatingly nonchalant way before returning to the one who now had his arms raised.

“I can assure you, I’ve been here a matter of minutes as well, so your... customs of tapping people on the head are foreign to me.” She growled, lessening her prepared stance slightly, yet her fists remained curled. “This place does not feel safe. What good are cameras if there aren’t guards everywhere, not that I’d want guards everywhere, give a person power over others and they’ll abuse it, probably.” She ended of with a small hint of uncertainty, but a specific amount of defensiveness in her voice. The signs of someone that was afraid, but didn’t want to show it. “Now does anyone know why I had a bag shoved on my head on the way here?”
archur archur The Mechanist The Mechanist

Cassy - Female Cyborg - Blankstone Hospital.
Cassy moves from the window. She goes over to her dresser. This was the onlyCrook in the hospital to be fully furnished. She didn’t have a home, nor did she have anyone to take her in. She normally gets hurt, so it makes sense to have a permanent residence.

Cassy puts on jeans and a T shirt. Her blue cybernetic glow could be seen from behind. Cassy goes down to the lobby. She orders hot coco. Watching the rain fall, Cass sits and drinks her hot coco​

Kylin - 20years old - Split personality - back IT
Kylin nodded, "
I'm sure we could always find another baby one for you to come and rescue me from."

He said with a grin he heard a gagging noise inside of his mind. Shut up Lin, thought to himself, Why should I, you're being overly cheesy.
Kylin groaned before turning in quickly making his way back into town using whatever he could to keep them sheltered from the rain for Ozzy's sake. He quickly made his way to their housing unit, it had everything he might need. He just hoped they wouldn't run into anyone because all they would see was blood bleeding through his side.​
N Nonexisting

Last edited:
Ozwell-male-24

"I can't stand it when it rains
Ozwell sighed with relief and jumped down once they were inside. He change back to human but his cat ears and tail ended up staying out by accident. He went to go sit on the couch plopping down tiredly. He flopped over on his side and rolled onto his back comfortably.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Sin Tech

Sin smiled and nodded " i know my love, but you still fell in love with me and i want us to protect the world thats my goal also to try to figure out a way to make future rebirth projects less painful..i managed to make them ten percent less painful its unsatisfactory for me " he chuckled a bit " i know its my damn eye im sorry love " he looked down " it wasnt a good day since that incident happened. I just have a feeling our child.. Will be better than the both of us and she will share in our goals and also love as much as you do " he smiled calmly

N Nonexisting

Oddette looked at him with her red eyes and blushed a bit. He exhaled softly and started to eat again. "That's not what worried me...if anything it's how the lab and how others will treat her.." she told him after taking a few bites puasing. She gestured for him to try to eat as well. " it stands that I'm a weapon...our baby if she's anything like me she might be treated diffrently."

Alexis Reed
He could probably hear her rumahaing through the small bathroom, before she came out empty handed and began looking through various boxes. "Oh is that?" She asked, "It's probably the nicest I've ever had too. Mainly cause there's no doctors here trying to stick various needles in me." Alexis would then grow silent, before a triumphant laugh pass her lips as she stood up with a medium to small sized box in hand. "Found it," She said with a smile before sitting it down on the table. Alexis would then return to the bathroom, and quickly return with a small cloth.

She opened the blue box, and pulled out a nearly empty bottle of rubbing alcohol, outing a bit in the cloth before walking around to the arm that was hurt. "This might sting. But, you're a big boy you can handle it," she chuckled as she began to clean the wound. That's when she finally got around to answering his question. "Well, just some mild stuff. Most of what's in here is stolen, and while they haven t really caught me yet, I am on the list of suspects. Those androids can never find me though." She explained, still cleaning the cut. She liked the term better safe than sorry when it came to patching herself up.

Taking the cloth away, she walked back over to the blue box, and your out a bit of gauze, some tape, and a roll of bandages to keep the gauze in place. "You don't need stitches, so this'll work." Once again, walking back around to his injured arm, she pressed the gauze to the cut, before quickly dealing the other bandages around it rather snug so it didn't go anywhere, before taping the bandage to itself to keep it from opening up. "And all done!" Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Kylin - 20years old - Split personality
Kylin sighed, "Ozzy I know you want to kick back and relax but I kind of need you to make sure that this wound is fully sealed." He knew once Ozzy got comfortable he wouldn't want to move from that spot probably just the laziness of a cat in him. Maybe if you hadn't distracted me, we wouldn't be in this mess. Ky's eyes narrowed, Excuse you, you were the one that chose one of the bigger ones not me. I told you to choose a smaller one but no you were wanting to be a big tough guy.
N Nonexisting

Damian Black

Damian looked over at her and smirked " you like being with the bad boys huh.. i dont mind theres no guard bots there and if the ID us im prepared for it " he grinned walking with her heading to her home. After walking what seem like a few minutes they came upon an apartment structure and opened the door for her once she walked inside the umbrella he made using his power would vanish and he looked at her as he swiped her card near a keypad that would take them directly to her floor. He swipped it and the elevator doors opened " there we go.. " he walked with her inside " now your apartment will have your name on it.. " he handed back her ID card to her..
Sin Tech

He continued to eat listening to her and he nodded understanding he didnt want everyone to think she was a weapon too, but had a feeling no one would see her that way he smiled calmly swallowing his food " i think our child will be fine and she will make plenty of friends. Hell were Rebirth projects love were all weapons in some cases.. but were still human doesnt change that either way we will be the ones raising her not the government..
N Nonexisting
Jason Blood

Jason looked over hearing her dig through things to find the first aid kit. He still looked around and he stretched a bit. Until he heard her finding the kit. " thats good" he watched her walk out and started to clean his wound he clenched his teeth a bit feeling the alcohol go onto his cut and she wrapped his arm. He looked at her and smiled " thanks"

Jason smirked shaking his head hearing that she stole from others and he sighed " well the android bots only go after killers.. they will send other Rebirths to turn you in just to punish you for a few days. Im not so lucky i already killed two government officials so im screwed pn that part " he sighed turning his head looking at her " unless we both head to the bigger city. Most earn their way there, but i can fly us both there and get our hands on some ID cards..

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ruki laughed when he said she had a thing for bad boys, leaning over she whispered in his ear, "Keep it a secret though." She said pulling back with a wink. She turned to look at her place, it was pretty plain but she could fix that up. The white walls were perfect canvases, she walked over to the middle of the room and closed her eyes. "Do...Re...Mi...Fa...Sol...La...Ti...Do..." Her voice was loud and clear as she listened to her voice echo off the walls of the room. "It's almost perfect...add a bit more things to take in the sound and it will be." She turned, "If you don't mind I want to get my stuff out of my bag make sure none of it got wet."

Last edited:
Ren sighed and got between the two, "ok let's all just relax alright? Look I'm sure he didn't mean to tap on your head....for whatever reason he did." Said Ren, unaware of the new comers hud screen that caused him to tap on the females head in the first place. "Anyways, yes there are cameras, and drones, mind you these drones are built to attack any dangers so in a sense they are guards, just without human morality and more programming." He said looking at female. His eyes were taking in her features, it didn't take too long for him to realize that she in fact was not a robot at all, but a woman in a suit. He won't question her now, she was already on edge. He decided to comment on her last statement, "they had a bag shoved on your head? Sounds a lot better than how they delivered me.....but they probably did that to make sure you couldn't memorize the path they took, chances are you're probablyna skilled tracker and hunter, meaning if you could see the path they took you can literally track your way back to your old home." He said to her giving her a psuedocompliment, "the way they transferred me here was that they strapped me down to a cot, magnetically locked my exo in place and placed a mask over my face. Needless to say I was mad at first but my overseer did leave a message for me, made me feel better and I didn't fight back as they moved me into a secure home to keep me under house arrest for a while." He said to her recalling his transfer six years ago.

Noble Scion Noble Scion

Alexis Reed
She had to pause at his suggestion about the cities. "Is that really a good idea? Everyone knows what you look like, and while sure the androids here are a problem, they're easily avoided," She said while putting her medical supplies away. "They've passed the tunnel to this place like five times now and still haven t realized it's there. They are kinda dumb." Walking back to her bathroom, with the blue box in hand, Alexis put it back on the makeshift shelf, before walking back out again.

Alexis sighed when she exited, but looked at him with a smile. "You know I've never actually told you my name," She said with a giggle. "I'm Alexis Reed." He wouldnt need to tell her what his name was, she already knew. Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Seeing what he assumed to be the 'guide' handle the situation with the blue suit, he checked his countdown timer. 47:11. He saw the pod wasn't all too far away, and with the cyborg taking care of the initial threat to his own safety, he figured that the people here are crazy, and was glad that at some point, wonderland would send it's own inhabitants to take care of themselves.

He didn't bother waving goodbye. He didn't have that kind of respect for the suit and cyborg. One (he assumed) was going to kill him. The other, seemed to have better suited intentions for the murder-bot that proclaimed it was really a person. To which, he reactivated his map system, and continued following along, actively watching where he was going, rather than blindly following and potentially getting in the same situation with a more dangerous murder-bot.

39:24. That walk took an entire 8 minutes. This wasn't good. As he approached the pod, he noticed that it was placed in the middle of an empty field, a strange gray bunker in the middle of nowhere. It also had some sort of holo-message displayed on a timer on the doorknob as well.

"Door locked until an hour passes. Go find people to talk to. I'm sure that somebody will help you integrate into this society." -Dr. Warwick.

"Fuck off Warwick." He said, attempting to open the door. Locked. Whoop de doo. He raised his hand up to the door's handle, just about to release a gout of co-

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

"Oh my fucking god. Why are you here Warwick?"

The man's projection smiled as George stopped charging a ice blast. "Here to say, go and make friends. I know that's pretty hard for somebody like you-"

"In all seriousness, the first time I had experienced 'people', one of them tried to kill me."

"Oh really? What did they do?"

"She..."

"She?"

"Fuck off."

"Why don't you go talk to 'her', and see what's her deal. What did you do to her anyways?"

"I poked her on the head."

"I fail to understand why. Files?"

"Yes."

"Remember the reason you're here Frost. Further the human race. I won't be giving you those pills until you can do as you're told. Is that clear?"

"Fuck off."

The image of the man chuckled, then turned away. "Alright Frost. I'll check up on you in another fifteen or so minutes."

"I SAID FUCK OFF WARWICK!" The projector on the door stopped running, and George sighed. He sat down in front of the pod's doors, just waiting for the timer to run down.

Last edited:

Ozwell-male-24

Ozwell pushed himself up and off the couch stretching. "Sorry.. I just started to feel so tired for some reason." He anwsered with a huge yawn and his tail flicked behind him. Sometimes his other traits would stick around, after all this wasn't the first time he became a neko or he'd have snake scales. His forms weren't completely stable. The cat side and snake side would even combine themselves at times too. Having gotten up he looked at kylin with his silver eyes walking over and moved a arm around moving him over to the couch. He helped remove his shirt and exhaled softly. " geezus, what exactly did you do to yourself,babe? Also kylin stop arguing with yourselves." He told both sides as he looked over his wounds. He got up again grabbing the first aid kit from the bathroom as well as a warm wet rag. He came back sitting down cleaning up the blood. He then applied anisteic and gave him stitches before wrapping up the wounds. He leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Feel better?"

Oddette-female-27

Oddette nodded and continued to eat with a hum. She only used her chopsticks the entire time since she knew how to use them. She smiled and looked at him. "We can only hope. Hm.." she told him looking over to the window. When her sleeve fell down he could probly see the bandages around her wrist. She had accidently hurt herself when she went out earlier. The bandage was poorly done as well but she had tried. It was obvious she had been trying to hide the wound knowing he would be upset. She had wanted to help but she wasn't supposed to leave the territory.

Damian black

Daiman walked in with her jnto her new apartment and saw it was well cleaned and it was quite spacious. He looked over at her and smirked " sure thing " he headed towards the window looking out the window seeing a few people down at street level with umbrellas walking. He reached for his mask and pulled it down revealing most of his face it was sometimes hard to breathe with it on, but he knew Ruki wouldn't care about his mutation of sharp teeth.

Jason Blood

Jason nodded and he stretched a bit thinking about it and she was right this place was alot better and he looked over at her once she told him her name" its a pleasure to meet you Alexis and thanks for letting me stay here, but is it ok if i stay here for a few days so i can lay low. Your home is much safer and if they havent found you they wont find me, but if they did it will be a huge mistake on their part " an evil grin formed on his lips. He hoped she would let stay a bit longer pointing towards the couch " i will sleep there so it wont be too awkard if we slept on the same bed.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Sin Tech

Sin Tech continued to finish his delicious meal then looked up noticing the bandages on her wrist he thought to himself when did she get hurt? He looked at her with a cinfused look on his face " Love when did you get hurt? " he asked looking at her wrist and he reached over towards her hand softly grabbing her hand got a better look at the bandages " what happened? Did you leave the house this morning before you woke me up?

N Nonexisting

“Who told you I was a hunter?!” She hissed, suddenly returning back to her aggressive stature “Who are you? Are we allowed to leave? How often do new people come here? She questioned in a suddenly aggressive manner, more like an interrogation than the average conversation. She didn’t need to take out her weapon to seem threatening, but based on what the man had told her, with all the cameras and such, if she choosed to believe him, it would be unwise to attempt attack in public. The other person who had started all this off suddenly left, but she didn’t give chase, although she could’ve closed the distance in mere bounds.

“You will answer my questions, and in return, I might answer one back.” She growled, telling nothing yet, but attempting to entice him into doing as she commanded. “Follow me, it’s too open here, I don’t like it.” And before another word could be said, she span around and began walking with a fast pace away to behind one of the buildings, slightly more concealed to the public eye as the light drizzle of rained tapped on the top of her head, creating a relaxing background sound, yet not making her feel any more safe.

“Now tell me, why in the blazes is this place so confidential? Lie to me and I’ll gut you like a fish and turn your hide into a trophy.” Allison threatened, her tone implying that she had indeed done this before. In honesty, she had never tried hunting an actual person, more so just animals and what-not. She had no idea what she was supposed to say or do, and her default was to say hidden, like she would in the forest. The problem was, she stuck out like a thorn given the whole suit, and it made her unbelievably frustrated that her instincts couldn’t help her in her current circumstances.
The Mechanist The Mechanist archur archur (mentioned)

The woman in front of him began to panic, or have anxiety of the sorts, really she was just freaking out, not unusual for newcomers though he would like it if she toned down the aggression, it's only gonna get her locked up. Her next comment made him raise a brow, she wanted him to follow her, which he wasn't opposed to as long as she didn't try anything. As he began following he noticed the other new comer had gone and dissapeared, "quiet as a mouse that one..." Ren said internally as he followed the suited woman to an alley. Turning to him she spoke and threatened him causing a small laugh to emanate from the mans mouth, "relax, no one told me you were a hunter, I merely deduced that you were based off of your behavior, I have enhanced inteligence." He said turning to show her the nueral link attached to his skull. Facing her again he continued, "as for who I am? Well I'm Renellius Damocles Caius, exo experiment of Rebirth, one of only a few successful experiments. We aren't allowed to leave, and we get new comers at random sporadic times. Truthfully it's been almost a year before you got here that we've had new recruits." He said, "as for why it's confidential? Thats beyond my pay grade, though from what I've seen over the years they've been sending all of project Rebirths experiments here, why? I think the Admins are planning something. I know they want to save humanity but first you gotta get rid of whatever the hell it is that's out there. Mutants, zombies, creatures of nightmare, I think they intend to use us as weapons or a cleaning force." Leaning on the wall crossing his arms, his exo clacking and scratching against the stone he continued once more, "I do hope I've answered your questions to your satisfaction, I'm not your enemy alright? I don't believe you would truly harm me anyways, you can threaten me and act menacing and try to scare me all you want. But I'm no threat to you, you're an experiment like me, and I always look after my people, you can ask me as many questions as you want and I'll happily answer them. You want a drink? I'll get it for you, food? I'll get that too. Or at least show you where to get it if you don't trust me to get it for you. Want me to show you around? I'll do that too, even help you get settled in and find a job too if you're looking for one." he said looking into her single monocular lens. "If you want I can even give you my communication designation so you can give me a call whenever I'm not around."

Noble Scion Noble Scion

“Well, ‘Caius’, I’ll accept your propositions, purely because I have no options at the moment. Call me Avelyn, I might tell you my real name later, maybe, but for now, that’s just what the scientists used to call me.” She replied after listening to him as he seemed to stare her dead in the eye. She loosened up slightly, yet again as water dripped down the skintight sides of her suit. “You should learn to see everything as a threat. For all you know I could be insane and kill you right now. Too trusting... But whatever.” The sickly woman sighed, although she should probably this man was so patient with her. “I’m a little hungry, yes.. Lead the way.” Allison grumbled. “I don’t have a communication device to contact you with, and I don’t suppose “huntress” is exactly a profession needed here, is it?”

The Mechanist The Mechanist

Ren smiled and gave her a small bow, "well it's a pleasure Avelyn." He said standing up right. "And I may be too trusting, but in my time I've learned that all you need is a little trust to assist people. Now as for food, well since you're more inclined to seclusion we can go to the mess hall if it's empty, or we can go to my home and I can make you a meal. Your pick." He said as he began to walk with her; pulling a hat from his belt he placed it atop his head to give his eyes some shield from the rain. "As for a huntress? Hmmm I'm sure you can work with the people who gather the food that we eat. Not everything can be farm raised, and in sure someone of your skill set could easily repel another mutant attack. And don't worry about the communication, I've got a spare communicator you can have."

Noble Scion Noble Scion

Kylin - 20years old - Split personality
"Well Lin thought he would be a badass and tried taking on a bigger one even though I told him to take a smaller one...." He looked down as Ozzy patched him up, "Also that's exactly why I'm arguing with myself. He's being a pain to deal with I mean he is me but then again he isn't." After Ozzy had patched him up he placed a kiss on his cheek, "Go lay down...sleep."
N Nonexisting

Ruki dug through her bag pulling out her iPod. She was mainly only checking on that, music was key to her life. It was one of the reasons she could always stay up beat even if the music was sad. She quickly checked on everything else after that and got changed. "okay all ready to go."

_closed__auction_adopt___outfit_325_by_cherrysdesigns-dauxu2q.jpg

Alexis Reed
His question caught her off guard, causing there to be a somewhat long silence. Only the sound of rain patterning against the windows and roof filled the void. Alexis then coughed, "Sure, as long as you aren't to loud. I have supernatural senses, hearing and such," She said, "It can get pretty cold sometimes so if it does, tell me and I'll find more blankets, but there's one already on the couch." Alexis wondered slightly if the sunken brown thing would be big enough for him. Sure, it was a full sized couch, but it was kinda narrow, his wings could possibly get in the way. She gave him another genuine smile, though her decision was against her better judgement. I mean, Jason was a criminal, a murderer, and she saw how fast he went through those androids earlier. However...she just couldn't turn him away. Leon would probably call her a dumbass, but then turn around and do the same thing, and since he was the only one who actually knew where she lived, they should be safe. "So, yeah. Make yourself at home." Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Damian Blood

Danian nodded and looked towards her as he motion his mask to cover his mouth. " yeah I'm ready " he then blushed a deep red seeing her in her new outfit. He scratched the back of his head glad his mask was hiding his blush. " you look amazing. " he walked towards the door still blushing a bit
Jason Blood

Jason Blood nodded " Thanks " he then headed towards the couch and sat down and his wing wrapped around him like a feathery blanket which made him able to lay on the couch " i wont be loud.. hell i dont even snore so no worries on that " he laid his head back a bit staring up at the ceiling. He then looked over at her by shifting his eyes towards her " have you ever planned on going to the big city? Ive been there a few years back, but it was like a in and out sort of thing since you know..

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Alexis Reed
She watched as he sat down on the couch, before she went about doing her own thing. As of now, it was grabbing a bottle of colored liquid from the small refrigerator. She had to chuckle at his comment, before the tone of conversation turned a bit. "No, not really," she replied after a minute or two of silent thought. "I mean, I have obviously. I dreamed of finding my real parents and seeing the cities all the time when I was a test subject but now...I don't know." She turned to look at him, leaning back against the table. "I've grown use to life here, and as i greww older I realized that if they wanted me, my parents wouldn t have given me up. Besides, I don't have anything waiting there for me." Alexis paused to take a sip of her drink, before continuing. "I like waking up each day and not knowing what's going to happen. The thrill of seeking out answers in the unknown. That make sense?" Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Dink.

Frost had been sitting silently, thinking, when his concentration was broken by the faint sound of rain plinking against his metal suit. He looked up, the water sliding down his visor. He didn't bother wiping it off his face, as he checked the timer again. 13:39. Just thirteen minutes.

"Frost." He heard out of nowhere.

George shot upright, his palms facing outwards, ready to take on any threat. "Frost, why are you still here?"

Warwick had come to check up on him, the projection of the gray-haired professor raising his brow quizzically, as if to question why his patient hadn't left yet. "I didn't want to." Frost replied, putting his guard down, but not turning to face his psychiatrist's hologram.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked. "I don't remember the last time you ate since you got there." The professor revealed a tablet, flicking through what he could assume to be files on Frost's recent activity. "You should go and get something."

"Why are you still monitoring me?"

"Because according to your psych evals, you're not exactly the most cooperative, or likable person. Plus, you need help talking to other people, and that's what I'm here to do."

"What if I told you, I don't want to talk to other people?" He retorted.

"That's just too bad George. Now, are you hungry or not? I can shoot you some creds if you need them."

"I don't eat."

"Now, don't be picky. I'm sure they have plenty of things at their cafeteria for you to eat."

"I don't require food. Or air. Or sleep. I wish I could eat, but I would die if I took off my helmet. Do you follow?"

"Well, go buy something anyways. You'll feel better afterwards, and maybe the doors will open."

"Is this a ransom now?"

The professor smiled and nodded smugly. Frost, not seeing any other option, threw his hands up in defeat, and began his way back out of the field, and into the city.

"Don't forget to talk to people George!" The scientist called after him.

"Don't call me George!" Frost said as he departed.

Frost had made it back to the general populace again, and walked into a local cafe, 'Gunsmoke Hard Coffee Co.' As he entered, he noticed that it was a little breakfast place that was quite popular for their coffee. Two things he never really had before, and heard were good, and also very terrible. He ordered a bagel, and a mug of recaf, and took his order back to a table, where he sat by himself.

His metal frame was dotted with specks of rain, and as he leaned over the food, he wondered what it tasted like. He leaned backwards into his bar stool, where he got as comfortable as he could, so he could stare at his food for a while longer.

"So, how are you enjoying the coffee?"

Frost jumped, and the chair slipped out from under him, sending him straight to the ground in a very ungraceful fashion. "Didn't mean to startle you that badly. Are you okay?" Said the voice of Warwick, whose hologram sat across from him on his table. Frost picked himself up from the ground, and set his chair into place again, Undoubtedly, he had gotten more than a few looks, but he didn't care.

"Warwick, what are you doing here?"

"My job." He looked around. "She looks cute." He said, pointing at some woman having a meal with her gals. She was unremarkable besides the fact that Warwick was pointing at her.

"What are you, sixteen? I'm trying to eat here."

"I thought you said you don't eat?"

"Fuck off Warwick."

"Alright then. Enjoy your... Bagel, and coffee. Remember though, you have to actively seek out conversation with people." The hologram disappeared from view, leaving Frost all by himself again.

"I hate you so much." he said to nobody, placing his head onto the table.

Last edited:
She smiled, "Thanks the outfits water proof, in case I get stuck in the rain again." She followed him out the door, it closed and locked on it's own. "Alright to the hospital to see if Cassy is there and okay." The light rain came to a drizzle before finally stopping. It looked like a small break from the rain, but not to far in the distance were very dark clouds. Clouds that promised one hellacious storm, she frowned at those clouds.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back