Main Rp Thread(IC ONLY)

Ruki - Just turned 18 - Location: Roaming town - Interactions: Cassy
Ruki sighed guessing the money she had from the city was pretty much null and void here. Oh well it would be a semi good keepsake, perhaps... She froze when she felt something cool and wet hit her face. She glanced over quickly before grabbing her bag and digging out her battle cloak, it was water proof at least. She tossed the hood over Cassy's head without any warning as a light rain began to make it's way down to them. She just stood there for a few seconds, "Of course it would rain the first day I get here."

She didn't care for the rain but a little rain here and there was nice. Just not when she wanted to explore everything. It didn't matter though she was still getting herself some food. A few people in front of them agreed with her because they stayed standing there while others dashed off for cover. "Oh my name is Ruki by the way." She said with a smile as she worked to clip the cloak on her fully so it didn't fall off. She stood back with a grin, "That suits you nicely!"
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

Cassy - Female Cyborg
“I’m Cassy, I need to go now before my clock is drenched,” She explains.
She hurried off without warning. She returned to the hospital. As soon as she got into the doorway, she began to collapse; her systems were shutting down and malfunctioning.

She was utterly unable to do anything. Nurses rushed to her aid. They took off the prosthetic limbs, leaving only her head and torso on the bed. They would have taken out the spinal implants, but couldn’t since they were wired to her frame.

Cassy was placed onto a stretcher. She was quickly wrapped up; there was nothing to be done, except wrap her wounds. Cass lay limbless on the bed sobbing.​

Jason Blood stopped hearing a man scream finding gis feather on the ground next to the girl that bumped into him. He stopped and sighed turning his head and his body slightly to the left glaring at the man. Three Androids heard the yelling from the distance quickly making their way to the location and their eyes scamning everyone including him they managed to scan his face a bit

All three Androids pointed directly at Jason in sync and spoke in sync " Target Jason blood under the Authority of the new order you are charged with Murder.. you will come with us or face death..

Jason Blood sighed and shook his head knowing his cover was blown. He didnt blame the girl just knew eventually he was going to get spotted he sighed Removing his cloak " looks like i have a fight.. You androids are going to see why im the death angel. " he chuckled a bit at their as he removed his cloak revealing his long silver hair and his sleeveless white shirt with and gray baggy pants that were a bit tattered from years of his previous battles. He threw his cloak his black wings spreading out like they were stretching. " screw the government every one of those damn dogs will pay for the pain they caused me and my friends!!! " he yelled out as black lightning formed around his hands. He then looked at the girl that he bumped into " i sugesst you get out of the way girl.. she did lool familiar to him but the years took his memory but he had a feeling she was a fellow rebirth like him amd he didnt want to hurt her

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Damian Black headed out then saw a girl run away not noticing Ruki and he then he turned his head looking at Ruki and he froze. His red eyes going wide not expecting to see her. He was blushing underneath his mask and he looked down at the other half of his sandwich that was inside of to go box. He walked towards her a bit nervous and he stopped holding it out to her it was awkard just he felt strange everytime when he saw her. " i didn't.. i didn't touch it..so you dont have to wait in line.." he stuttered a bit his hands shaking a bit

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

"Apologies." He finally spat as the robot had entered what he assumed to be some sort of fighting stance. George had decided to take a full step back, his hands still raised out of preemptive self-preservation instinct.

"I assure you, you're safe here!" He heard from somewhere nearby, some sort of joke probably. "Then why is this murder-bot trying to kill me?!" He inwardly asked himself, turning to the voice. His face was painted with fear and concern, but his helmet wouldn't show any of that with the blue sheen that painted over it. Turning to the problem at hand, he noticed the strange circles expand and shrink, focusing like the lens of a camera. He shuddered as he knew that he was being examined, possibly for weak points or probing for guilty features on his featureless helmet.

"Apple." The strange and faulty robot said back, walking backwards.

Must've passed inspection.

"Not safe."
He heard the robot's new assessment and prepared his counter argument.

"It's been exactly-" He swiped his finger in front of him, the timer to his pod reappearing. "Six minutes and forty seven seconds since I had arrived here. Can I please not die yet?" He gulped at that last part. Robots don't understand things like pleas or sympathy, so he really hoped that logic would guide him through this one.

"I really wish I didn't get out of bed today."

Noble Scion Noble Scion The Mechanist The Mechanist

Last edited:
Kylin - 20 - Location: Under a Bridge(OT) - Interactions: Ozzy
Ky looked, he hadn't even noticed that the damn creature was still after him. Ozzy and nervous smile trying to cover up the wound, "H-Hey Ozzy...." The was a deep cut all the way through his right side. It was going to leave a hellacious scar that was sure. His brain instant you went back to the babies Scorpio though, "Freshly killed actually might work I don't think that's been tried yet."

He stood up a little too quickly groaning as he clenched his side but walked over to the dead baby Scorpio. Pulling out two different vials he filled one with the acid from the mouth and one with the venom from the tail. If you could somehow managed to make some sort of armor and are clothing that was resistance against the acid that would give people more of a chance. His good side was always willing to help almost anyone. He did his best to ignore the pain but he hadn't even tried stitching up the wound there was practically nothing to stitch up cuz just a hole. Fighting with proved to be a little bit more difficult but that was nothing new and neither was pain he turned to Ozzy, "I'm sorry Ozzy that could have been bad for you if it had been an adult one...."
N Nonexisting

Ruki - Just turned 18 - Location: Roaming town - Interactions: Open
Ruki watched as Cassy took off, now she was alone in the rain. She frowned slightly, unintentionally digging her nails into her arm. She shook her head and smiled once again a faint tune coming to mind and she began to hum it. It was an old song she held dear to her heart, the song was called You Are The Moon. She stopped humming as a voice came to her. She turned seeing a man hold out his sandwich to her. "Oh, well I don't mind waiting especially if your still hungry after all it is your food!" She said with a bright smile.

She glanced at him, she thought he looked somewhat familiar but she couldn't place it. Her stomach growled being the ruiner of all things. She blushed brightly, "I'm sorry I sort of skipped breakfast this morning I was busy packing for when they came to get me." She said twirling a bit of her long now soaked hair. She smelled the sandwich and was practically drooling, it smelled so good. Curse her damn appetite, she had a really fast metabolism. Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Ren looked at the two and sighed, nonchalantly approaching them, "murder bot? You got it all wrong newbie, she's new like you. Saw her entrance from Rebirth messhall. You're new too? Well allow me to welcome you to blankstone, I'm Renellius, one of Project Rebirths....well projects." He said extending a hand to the boy first. "I've been living here for the past 6 years now, if either of you have questions feel free to ask." He said turning to the female bot. "You can lower your stance, you're being observed by multiple cameras and security drones yknow, there is a reason why this is the safest place to live on this hemisphere of our planet." He said shaking his head. As he turned the nueral link drilled into the back of his head had a rotating orange light to signify his neural attachment to his Exo. "I promise you, the both of you, you are safe here in blansktone, I swear my life on it."

Noble Scion Noble Scion archur archur

Ozwell-male-24

Ozwell slithered over saying nothing. "It's Unconscious...i cut off air to its brain.." the snake told him and flicked his tongue. "You know we could take the thing back while we can.." He added and He could feel the rain coming down plopping on his head. He hissed and changed in a small cat and jumped up on his shoulders pulling up his hood and hid there nomming on his ear.

Oddette-female-27

Oddette continued to cook stirring it up before putting it onto two plates. She exhaled. "I wouldn't know but I'd advise against going outside,it looks ready to rain. Now come and eat. " she told him and moved away from him going about setting up the table she set out everything with ease before taking a seat by the window. Oddette had made sure to give sin a big portion. She hoped he would eat every bite,she wanted him to start eating properly and hopefully he would make her as a excuse not to. She knew she was eating enough for both her and the baby. Oddette did well at managing her own health. Having sat down she waited for him. She then exhaled in thought seeing the newcomers down below outside. She watched at the rain trickled down the window. "Darling, what do you suppose will happen if they are born like me? " she asked picking up her chopsticks and looking directly at her husband. Then glanced away for a moment. "Someone told me it was possible it would be dangerous like me..."

Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Damin Black

Damian blushed underneath his mask his heart was racing rapidly when she spoke to him. He still held it out to her and smiled underneath his Mask " its okay.. i insist. " he said slightly looking down hard to make eye contact with her. Someone as dark as him so powerful So strong could barely handle this. " you look hungry.. and its a thanks for the years back.. when... when you helped me.. " he looked down he wasnt on the transport with her not even at the gate but he was there with her at the rebirth projects

Sin Tech

Sin Tech hands shook a bit knowing the sound a thunder would follow it always did and he smiled weakly " yeah sounds like a good idea nit to go out there right now. " he followed her to the table and smiled smelling the food he started to eat and looked up at her swallowing what he had in his mouth " Love.. if shes like you..our child will be fine.. hell you fell in love with me and you were designed to be a weapon.. they failed and our child will have the greatest parents on this planet " he reached out softly holding her hand rubbing his thumb on her hand " Our child will have the same caring heart as you do and your beauty.. our child probably have my eyes.. " he smiled

N Nonexisting

Last edited:
Cassy - Female Cyborg - Blankstone Hospital
Cassy must have lost consciousness. She lost large amounts of water through all her tears. When she woke up, she had an IV in her neck. Her friend, Daniel, had begun to put on spare artificial limbs.

“It’s good to see you alive,” Daniel says.
“I need a better solution, I can’t keep being burned and electrocuted every time I touch water.”
“I’m working on something, but it will be a while.”
“You called last night, why?”
“I was going to give you a special cybernetic shield, but I guess I can give it to you now.”
Daniel finishes putting on Cass’s limbs.

She sits up ever so slowly. Another year streams from her eye. She quickly wipes it away, not wanting Daniel to see.
“Take it slow,” Daniel warns.
He presses a button on Cass’s arm. A digital shield appears on her arm.
“Thank you,” Cass says.
She gives him a hug before going back to her medical room.

Kylin - 20years old - Split personality - OT
Ky paused a bit, "For one that would get us into a hell of a lot of trouble... especially if someone got killed by it. Two how would we keep it looked down....the last thing we need it to kidnap it and it start calling for help." He glanced at Ozzy scratching under his chin a bit. "Maybe later...once you know I have an antidote for their venom." He glanced at it before turning and grabbing his bag. "For now let's get out of here and back to town before they come looking for us...." He said with a bit of a chuckle.​
N Nonexisting

Ruki - 18years old - Super strength
Ruki took the sandwich and paused before biting into it. "I helped you..." She blinking thinking back, "Well i know your not Jason...hm oh I remember now. You were in the midst of the change with your mouth and they wouldn't help." She blushed a bit more, "They didn't really appreciate my ripping the door of it's hinges. But I don't like it when people suffer." She moved closer to him, her hand coming up to gently rest on his jaw. "Is it all better now? After that night I tried to find you but I couldn't so I never got to know your name. Mine's Ruki, it's nice to meet you once more." Her smile was bright as the sun, she was very happy to meet him again. Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Last edited:
Damian Black

Smiled underneath his mask seeing her eat and was a bit happy she remembered. He saw her reach for his chin and he felt her touch his face his eyes wide and he leaned his head into her hand he was like mush to her. " its better.. " her soft touch to his face made his heart race even more and when she spoke about Jason hell he tried looking for him, but presumed he was dead. He looked down a bit " i havent seem him since we..both escaped. Been looking for him but i think hes dead " he gripped his hands tightly into fists dark particles circling around his hands but was calm has he raised his hand up softly placing it on top of hers " i was trying to find you too before i escaped but couldnt im sorry..

Alexis Reed
Being knocked down was only a bit of an inconvenience when the person who bumped into you was a gorgeous blue man. However, she knew who Jason Blood was, but...no. He was just to pretty to be a criminal; from what she briefly saw under his hood. "Oh...yeah..." She muttered as she was pulled to her feet. Her cheeks were flushed with a twinge of pink, before she remember her bleeding nose. "Aw crap!" She quickly pressed the cloth back under it in order to keep it off her clothes, and was about to head on her way again when someone started screaming. She couldn't help by wince, the loud noise hurting her ears. Before she could react any further, three androids came out of nowhere. They must have scanned his face because they addressed him personally, not the general crowd like normal.

He then removed his cloak, and Alexis was going to have an actual heart attack. Pretty was understatement. She couldn't help but stare, until he spoke to her. "Oh! Right!" Alexis briefly forgot that she was actually in danger, and quickly moved behind Jason by a good bit, yet didn't want to leave entirely oncase he needed help. But, he probably wouldn't. In reality she just wanted to watch. Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

She finished the sandwich quickly before it got to wet. She shook her head slightly, "I don't think he is dead. He's a stubborn one." She said with a small smile, before clasping their hands together. She turned walking for a tree to get them out of the rain. Once they were she pulled him into a light hug, "I was fine in that city for the most part... anyways they hadn't been done with me...they tried fixing my weakness to medicine but only made it worse...and anyways I can handle a lot of pain...I was sort of born that way. Part of the reason my parents abandoned me." She smiled again she wasn't sure why but since she had met him that night she felt a strong need to be there for him. It had been shocking to find out he had left the place without saying bye first. Now she knew why, "As for Jason if he hears that I'm here he might show up just to say hi." She said pulling back slightly, she glanced down at her clothes that were soaked. Before deciding it didn't really matter, she didn't want to get her other things wet anyways.​

Jason Blood

Jason looked to see her move behind him. It was best for her to be behind him anyways so none of direct lightning attack would hit her by accident. The Androids charged at them the black electricity became more chaotic as he blasted to huge bolts at ine android the sound of thunder echoed in the street the rain storm above head made it sound like thunder as it hit one of the Androids. He quickly grabbed both remaining Androids arms as they went for a punch at him catching them he had his super strength which he didnt budge his grip crushing the mechanical arms woth ease as their chainsaws sung he leaned backwards bending his knees completely horizontal he saw the girl behind him a smirk on his face as he shot up straight into the air and then slammed them both down into ground with his fist into their mechanical hearts crushing them " Bunch scrap is what you are.. " He was bleeding from his right arm one of the blades cut his right arm dripping on to the ground with the mix of rain water. He turned walking towards Alexis. She was cute in his eyes, but still they saw her get behind him " you shouldnt have gotten behind me.. now they will think you work with me " he sighed looking at her and another smirk formed on his lips " cant be helped i guess it happened "
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Damian Black
Damian Black he blushed even more feeling her pull him underneath a tree and gave him a light hug. His hands shaking and he slowly wrapped his arms around her. He would do anything to protect her. He was kimd of hoping if Jason was alive he doesnt want him to show up to ruin anything. He blushed even more and chuckled " he was alway stubborn.." he looked at her and smiled " i think its best we get to your assigned home Ruki.. " he concentrated the dark particles and made a umbrella for her so he could hold it over her so she wouldnt get anymore wet " i dont want you to catch a cold.. " he smiled underneath his mask

Ozwell-male-24

Ozwell purred as his chin was rubbed. He licked his cheek staying perched hidden from the rain. "Ah I guess you're right though I'm sure the doctors would figure something out...plus I could just paralyze it by breaking it's spine. " he anwsered and rubbed his head against his cheek. "Yea please, you know I despise the rain,kylin..." He added ready to go home. He hated getting soggy and wet. It wasn't the best for him to get too cold either due to his snake side.

Oddette-female-27

She gave him a small smile and shook her head lightly. "I am still a weapon,sin...they didn't exactly fail but more so rather you were the one bonded with,my love. I belong solely to you and you know very well that would even gladly try destroy the whole world if it pleased you...i am not one to take lightly. I would do anything to please you..." She anwsered and looked down.Oddette shook her head starting to eat a bit but puased. She tilted her head looking at her husband with her red eyes. She tilted her head. " you just said she....i didn't tell you that.." She told him.

Sin Tech

Sin smiled and nodded " i know my love, but you still fell in love with me and i want us to protect the world thats my goal also to try to figure out a way to make future rebirth projects less painful..i managed to make them ten percent less painful its unsatisfactory for me " he chuckled a bit " i know its my damn eye im sorry love " he looked down " it wasnt a good day since that incident happened. I just have a feeling our child.. Will be better than the both of us and she will share in our goals and also love as much as you do " he smiled calmly

N Nonexisting

Last edited:
Alexis Reed
She had to chuckle, "I guess you're right. Completely unavoidable." Alexis returned his smirk with one of her own, before she noticrd his arm. "Oh hey, you're hurt," she said, brushing some now wet hair out of her face. "It's probably not a good idea to go see one of the doctors in town but...follow me, I can patch you up. It won't be the best of jobs, but it'll keep it from getting infected." She gave him a genuine smile, rare for her to do that so soon. In fact, this was all pretty rare for her, "I live pretty close by." Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Jason Blood

Jason Blood looked back at his right arm seeing blood drip down his arm on to the ground. He heard her wanting to go back to her place he was very hesitant at first only meeting her just for a few minutes. He didn't know if he should fully trust her. He kind of reminded her of Ruki she was very caring for her friends, but she wanted to help him " umm sure.. lead the way " he said as his right wing went over her head like an umbrella. To block the rain from getting her even more wet " i hope this helps a bit " he said looking straight ahead knowing the authorities will be here in this area soon to find three trashed androids. " we both cant stay at your home long.. they will head there after finding the trashed Androids.. but i do have a place we can go to..once were done

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Alexis Reed
"Oh don't sound so nervous, I'm not inviting you to my home for any pervy reasons. I'm simply helping out a fellow criminal," She said, turning on her heel, "We'll take the long way, it's a little safer." As they started walking, Alexis glad for the protection Jason's wing gave from the rain, she had to chuckle again as his comment about staying at her house. "See, most people here don't know where I live, and I'm not in t the official housing database or whatever because I technically don't have a place of my own. Sooo...it's more like a hide out than and actually home. But, I see your point." And it was a logical point, if the androids were looking for him, helping him would surly put her on some sort of list. Alexis however didn't care.

The pair would walk tough town for about ten minutes, before she took him down a forgotten, overgrown path which lead to a few of the bigger trees some people used as homes. There was relatively little foot traffic as everyone was either in town or inside because of the the rain, so they could go along without to much danger from the authorities. Anyway, Alexis lead Jason through some more over grown areas, and then through a short tunnel before reaching a large stand alone tree. Among the beaches was what looked to be an early attempt at housing, before they moved on to better areas. Obviously, they were in the right mind because it's a sturdy home for Alexis.

She stepped out from under Jason's wing, ober to the base of the tree where she grabbed a rock. Then, looking up without a second though threw it at a small platform. There was a small metallic clink before a louder clash as a ladder that was a bit to short dropped down. "Welcom to the Reed estate. Hope you can still climb," she said, before starting up the ladder. Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

• Kylin - 20years old - Split personality - back IT
    Kylin nodded, "I'm sure we could always find another baby one for you to come and rescue me from." He said with a grin he heard a gagging noise inside of his mind. Shut up Lin, thought to himself, Why should I, you're being overly cheesy. Kylin groaned before turning in quickly making his way back into town using whatever he could to keep them sheltered from the rain for Ozzy's sake. He quickly made his way to his house unit, it had everything he might need. He just hoped they wouldn't run into anyone because all they would see was blood bleeding through his side.
    N Nonexisting

Ruki sighed, "I know this might sound stupid to you but I have no idea where it is." She giggled when he formed an umbrella saying he didn't want her to catch a cold she laced her arm through his with a smile "Why thank you my kind sir." She knew it might be a little bit awkward for him but walking under an umbrella was easier when the two were closer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason followed her lead and he smirked at her remark about pervy remark. He looked over at her and chuckled following her along the pathh with hardly any traffic was great no body saw them both together and it was good that the storm showed up. He scanned his surroundings just incase not knowing if she was just pulling him into a trap using her cute looks.

He sighed coming up to the tree and smirked seeing her throw a rock as a ladder came down. He looked over at her " So this is where you live? Better than the tree i stayed out when i escaped the lab all those years ago.. " he looke up seeing her make a remark about climbing the ladder and he chuckled a bit " talking to a guy who can fly.. i think climbing a ladder is mere childs play " he said as he followed her up not expecting to know what was inside of her home, but maybe they could stay here long it seem he was wrong and they were much safer here.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Damian Black

Damian heart raced even more when she laced her arm around his coming closer to him. He was blushing even more and smiled underneath his mask. " its on your ID card.. Here i will show you. " he held his free hand towards her so he could show here how to access that information. The tech of the ID cards were rather impressive.

Cassy - Female Cyborg -Blankstone Hospital.
Cassy started out the window. It was raining buckets of water. She couldn’t go outside or risk being injured again. At least she had good friends who took care of her.

Cass moves across the room to get a better look at the market place. She though she saw her new friend down there, but maybe she didn’t. Cass felt bad leaving her out in the rain, but her friend can stand rain much better than she.​

Ruki nodded showing him her ID card, "I'm not very tech savvy, but that's not what they want me for anyways." She paused lost in thought, "In ways I think it's wrong of them to experiment and use people, but I also think if it hadn't been for them then..." she sighed, "Then again we very well could have never met or even have been alive. They saved me so I guess I owe it to them to help..." She smiled slightly, "But I'm freeish now they won't over run my life."

The exterior looked like a metal box, with a few cracked windows. From outside he could probably already see tattered curtains. Alexis chuckled, "Oh, well, it may not be a fancy as that but I hope it works." The door knob was rusty, Alexis having to jiggle it in order to kick it open. Anyway, the inside was pretty small. Basically it was one big room with another door that was obviously a bathroom. Her bed was on the far wall under the only non cracked window. There was a small kitchen area that wasn't really a kitten but more an old hot plate, a small fridge, and a table. There were a few places to sit, and a lot of clutter because of the lack of storage in her home sweet box. "So, feel free to sit anywhere, I have to find my first aid stuff." Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Jason Blood

Jason saw her home and looked over at her sje didn't have the best home, but it was far better than the places he previously stayed at. " it will alot better than the places i previously stayed at " he walked over to a chair and sat down leaning forward. He looked at his arm just another scar to had to the others all over his body. He sighed shaking his head waiting for her. He still was a bit nervous not knowing if he should fully trust her or not. She been nice to him and he sighed thinking she just brought him to her home so its best to trust her " soo what made you a crinimal against the new order?

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Damian Black

Damian black took her card and while he looked at it he sighed " they helped, but just seem like were weapons to them " he then turned her card around pressing a thin button that was flush to the card itself revealing a holographic location of her home and their current location " oh were close.. " he looked at her " i saw you with another girl want to see if we can find her? " he scratched the back of his handing back her card

Users who are viewing this thread

Back