Main RP Hub

The meteor shower last night was less than impressive. In fact, nobody had actually seemed to have taken note of it. All it consisted of was two streaks across the sky, that could've been easily missed as an airplane. However, perspective was everything and it didn't matter to most in the city. However, a man in a white suit had taken note, because he was on a drink run for the hotel.

Present Time  

The man with the white suit walked into the hotel, having no need to state his identity since he was the man who was delivering drinks for the whole group. Little did the man know that the drinks weren't exactly drinks. He gave a smile to the immortals who were present, though he didn't really quite recognize them as immortals. He wasn't worried about the fire or anything, since he was just there to deliver drinks. "Enjoy your drinks. Those are all in one container so you have to pour from the dispenser into a cup." He nodded and walked away.

Sei

Sei waited quietly inside the drink container, taking the properties of a very thick beer. She crawled in there and liquefied when the man stopped for a bathroom break. She was about to fall asleep, but all the ruckus from the other immortals was annoying her. Sei stayed awake and waited for a good time to leave the container. Sei was getting a little bit thirsty for milk...

@Echo Dreamsong @Tsutarji @Jess Buck @Reyn @Fenris 

[Assuming everyone's in the same place.]

Rosie was late to the meeting with the other immortals.  Agian.... But it wasn't her fault this time! Or any other time before that.  The poor taxi driver didn't speak ASL, nor did he speak Hebrew or German, so Rosie and to rummage through her pack and her coat pockets to find the blasted address for the damn hotel.  They were a fair ways away from the hotel and Rosie had a long ride with the already irritated taxi driver.  Once they finally reached the hotel, Rosie paid the man and gave him a generous tip before heading inside where again, She'd have to blindly find her way to the meeting room.  Luckily, the Receptionist knew enough Hebrew to help Rosie out.  She thanked her profusely before making her way to the meeting room.  There were a few people in front of her so at least she wasn't the only one who was late.  But they were taller than her and she couldn't see over them.  She sighed and waited for the path to clear. 

Astraea finally got up from her chair and limped over to where lots of beer had been delivered. One looked strange and she growled at it, tapping at the glass. She was not happy. 'Phooney! Phooney beer! Very bad! Not good!' She signed at it with a glare. Really, she didn't know it was Sei, she just thought they'd given the group a knock off of beer without alcohol. Another power Astra has, guessing what has alcohol... To her right she saw Rosie. She seemed nice enough, so Astra decided to wave at her. 'Hello!' She signed with a small little grin. Alcohol does wonders on angry little homeless kids...
@Jess Buck @JPax 

Alya shivered as she walked in and she sat down next to Astraea " Hi there...I'm Alya" she said blushing before she held her hand " Can i have some beer i'm Parched "she said with a smile and she looked down and she chuckled " I have ice power " she said making ice spread along her arms. She looked over and saw rosie " Hi there ..." she waved slightly as she looked at her before she yawned " this is a nice party" she whispered , smiling at the girls next to her. Alya noticed the glowing beer well glass " Huh....whats that" she asked a little confused.

@Echo Dreamsong @Jess Buck @JPax

Astra frowned at Alya, tilting her head slightly. She too had doubts about the glass as well, but this confirmed it. Her hand was suddenly plunged into Sei's glass and burst into flames. She growled at it, trying to get it to light. It didn't and she finally just picked it up and threw it across the room. Then she signed at it angrily. 'Phooney beer! Bad beer!' She signed and crossed her arms.

@Tsutarji @JPax @Jess Buck

Sei

The alien was mildly pissed with the first tapping of the case but mostly worried that these humans would try to experiment with her. Or worse. Sei looked out the glass (even without eyes), and this caused her to glow a little. Then someone noticed the glow. Crap. Sei tried to escape but the first red-haired girl who was causing the ruckus thought it would be a good idea to stick her hand into Sei. The alien immediately tensed up, turned blue, and let out a little wail; the red-haired girl's unkempt and stubby little fingers contaminated the alien's body. Not only did Astra violate the alien, she proceeded to throw Sei across the room, in the glass container. 

The container shattered on impact, sending shards of glass everywhere. However, the beer, instead of spilling, took a blue color and splattered around the room. Amidst the splatter there was the form of a 4'4 humanoid girl, curled up in the fetal position on her side. Sei murmured softly in a mixture of pain and annoyance. She had the relative appearance of a thirteen-year-old, but being curled up after Astra's unconsented violation made her appear much smaller. "Hhh..."

@Echo Dreamsong @Jess Buck @Tsutarji

[I never mentioned that Sei glowed in the previous posts, but I included it anyways so you two don't have to edit your posts]

Alya shivered and watched the Container shatter " Wow....what are you" she said and she ran over and she smiled " You look Humanoid?...but your not huh?" she asked and she shivered " Just asking you seem like...well i don't know really" she said standing up and she sighed "but who cares..you look friendly and not trying to kill us like in those movies" she laughed and she held out her hand for her to take if she wanted it. "I'm Alya....." she said smiling at her before she started to think.

'she looks like liquid....but she's eh almost human or around there' she thought as she stood their waiting for the humanoid girl to maybe grab her hand.

@JPax

Astra let out a sort of screech in fear, jumping up on her stool and crawling over back behind the counter. Good thing she didn't try and drink that beer... Well, all of her liquid came back up with a loud wretching noise. She was not happy. Astra poked her head up from behind the bar, eyes wide as she stared at Sei. She hadn't thought there would be an actually person in there, the most she thought was that the man bringing drinks had poisoned it or something. Yep, time to freak out. Astra crawled around the bar on the floor, still watching Sei, and clung to Rosie's leg. Why Rosie? She seemed nice...
@Jess Buck @Tsutarji @JPax

Sei

The alien girl whimpered and listened to the words of the girl known as Alya. Sei didn't understand a thing but she sure as hell could go ahead and try to copy whatever the human girl said. Sei's body splattered into alien fluid once again and reappeared, now standing in front of Alya (a little too close for comfort, in fact). This time, Sei had the shape of an older girl, sixteen years old maybe. Her blue was lined with more bluish purple tendrils that spiraled around her legs. Most importantly, she had a light blue tongue that flopped from her mouth as she spoke. "....Alryahh." She passed a wet hand across Alya's face and stuck her tongue out at the girl.

@Tsutarji @Echo Dreamsong @Jess Buck

Alya

Alya blushed a little when the alien girl's hand went across her face and she groaned " eh....What are you doing " she asked before she looked at her and she shivered,she was starting to get scared a little as she stood close to her " you look kind of nice ....those Tendrils and your ...." she said staring at her and she shivered before she looked down " should i go?" she asked and she looked up and she moved her hand to her face and she touched her face moving her hand slowly along her water-like skin. Alya didn't care that she was really close but she did care if Sei was gonna start touching her face or start to do something different.

@JPax @Echo Dreamsong

The next minute or so was a flurry of strange happenings.  There was a small girl who looked like she had just gotten into a bar fight who was signing and then proceeded to plunge her hand into a bottle and throw it across the room.  Then once the bottle shattered, a blue humanoid came out and seemed to be very touchy.  Not only that, but the small girl who looked beat up proceeded to cling to Rosie's leg.  Rosie barely had time to process everything before looking down at the girl and signing to her. "Hello. I'm Rosie. And you?"    

Lyle didn't get much of an answer before more insanity ensued.  The small girl who had fire burning from her hands just a second ago, was now clung to another girl behind him who didn't seem to be able to speak.  And now there was a blue girl who was touching another immortal's face.  Lyle sighed and shook his head, going over to the bar and looking at the other men around him. "Does anyone want a whiskey?" He asked.  Lyle grabbed a bottle of whiskey and started pouring himself a drink.  "I get the feeling this is going to be a long night..." He took a swig of his whiskey. "Mon Deiu." He said through gritted teeth. 

@Echo Dreamsong @Fenris  @Reyn  

Sei

Sei suddenly lost interest in Alya and began to search for something to drink. Her eyes locked onto the boy with the whiskey and she immediately disappeared into the floor in a splatter of blue blood.

The humanoid reappeared in front of the whiskey bottle and snatched it out of the boy's hand, then poured the entire drink down her body through her forehead, then the bottle as well. The coloring from the drink began to break apart as it traveled through Sei's body. The alien gently slapped the whiskey guy on the face and stuck her tongue out, which began to change color to a fleshy pink...

Before long, Sei was now standing in one corner of the room, looking like a human girl of fifteen years old with excess blue blood scattered along the floor. She was rather small, only about 4'9, but that's what alcohol did anyways. "Mon Dieu. Whiss-key." The girl's figure was entirely comprised of liquid, but it was rather close to human coloring. Sei then climbed onto the bar counter, right in front of the whiskey guy...and fell asleep.

@Echo Dreamsong @Tsutarji @Jess Buck

Astra perked up immediately at the sign language. 'You know my signs! You talk! You understand!' She looked up with wide eyes and pointed over at Sei. 'I thought she was beer. She not beer...' Astra giggled slightly, staggering up and running over to Lyle. The offer of whiskey made the already drunk girl very happy. Then Sei drank it.... Astra let out a cry of dismay and frowned up at her. She could barely see her, due to the height of the table, but it was upsetting that the drink was gone. Astra tried to jump a bit, but her leg gave out and she toppled. The girl didn't care, she got up and looked at Lyle. 'More? More drink?' She signed, tilting her head slightly and giggling. Yep, drunk already, but this was a once a year thing. You can't get liquor on the streets...
@JPax @Jess Buck

(XD Sei... I like her)

Alya sighed before she walked over to Astra and Sei , she grabbed some whiskey and she drooped " Hmm Whiskey?" she said and she started to drink from the bottle , before she finished the bottle , Alya was spinning around looking like she was drunk and her hair was a hot mess. " Wee i never thought Whiskey could be this good" she said finishing her bottle and she sat down and she looked around, she was very dizzy and could barely see but knew that she was on the floor laying down on her back " I'm done" she said and she passed out , snoring slightly as she laid on the floor holding a whiskey bottle in one hand and looking like she just got in a fight with the Floor and whiskey.

@Echo Dreamsong @JPax

(XD Sei is pretty funny)

Sei
The alien poked her face in the hazy uncoordinated motions of intoxication and sleep. She rolled off onto the floor and crashed down next to Alya, making a bit of her body liquid splatter around a bit. However, while she was sleeping, a bit of liquid from her finger began to feel the area around them, sucking up any remaining traces of water or alcohol on the ground.

Tsutarji Tsutarji Jess Buck Jess Buck Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
(new site who dis)

???
Far away from the building, a figure stood silently on a rooftop, scythe in her hand and two black wings sticking from her back. Her head wasn't there, but there was a pumpkin held under her arm. In her other hand was a cell phone.

???
them
Death? Is this you?
me
What? Yeah!
them
Are you going to do anything regarding, them?
them
i mean i wont judge or anything lol
them
if you wanna do that head stuff
them
Death?

The figure closed the phone screen. After all, battery power was a terrible inconvenience.

Alya rolled over and she saw Sei , she snored a little and she cuddled up to the liquid girl beside her and she groaned as she snuggled into her side, she blushed slightly and she looked at her ,looking sleepy as she put a arm around her and she snored slightly. she did moved slightly beside her and she shivered slightly as she sleep next to the liquid alien girl. in Alya's head she thought she was cuddling next to something soft and cuddly but liquidly.

D duegxybus

While his clumsy attempts at sign language seemed to further annoy the hot tempered Astraea, a man clad in white rolled what everyone assumed was more beverages into the room. “Sorry; Astraea it is then.” the brunette said, working hard not to reignite the little lady's temper with his mirth. Luckily enough more people entered the room following the delivery providing a breath of fresh air and plenty of distraction.

Before Camillo knew what was going on a glass was thrown across the room and out popped something the immortal hadn't seen in all his years on earth. “Now THAT'S a magic trick!” he exclaimed slightly rocking back in his seat. The new arrival was causing some commotion with her unusual abilities which was quite amusing and allowed Milo to wash down the surprise with a sip from his liquor. “Does anyone want a whiskey?” a voice rang out next to him, taking his attention from the spectacle to a freckled man near him. “Many thanks, but I'll stick to my own poison.” he tilted his glass in salute before Sei liberated the bottle from Lyle hands.

A short while later both the genie, he hadn't entirely caught the blue woman's name who came from a bottle or well barrel; and Alya were quickly passing out. Meanwhile Astraea was feeling the effects of consuming what must have been her own body weight in alcohol; a good a time as any to cause some more mischief “Might want to take a seat if you intend to continue with the drink disappearing act.” Camillo chuckled, pulling up a chair and then nodding at Lyle, “Care for another 'whiss-key' or do you recon its time to switch it up?”

Astraea stumbled up to Camillo and waved her hands around frantically. That wasn't any real sign language, just Astra's crazy self. A small grin was on her face, and she tried to jump up on the stool. Astra knocked it over, toppling down with it on top of her. She looked very confused, still clinging to it and staring at Camillo. 'Why it no like me?' She signed, a frown on her face.
Fenris Fenris

((I am so sorry for my recent absence. IRL stuff kicked me in the butt and everything slowed down but things are ok now so... I'm back, lads.))

Faust didn't particularly feel like drinking anything alcoholic that evening. He didn't usually drink, and this didn't seem like the kind of occasion which would warrant a break from that tendency. Unfortunately, his options were quite limited. The bartender didn't serve hot drinks, so Faust just ordered some water instead of his usual coffee. He drank it slowly, relieved at the coldness of the liquid. It was getting quite warm in that room, what with all the newcomers arriving. He wouldn't call it crowded per se, but it certainly wasn't comfortable. He was more used to the spaciousness of his apartment or the scarcely-populated meeting rooms where less... friendly business was discussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back