• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Main Discussion - (OOC Whispers Of Myth)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

GojiBean

Your resident irradiated Kaiju King
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the Main Discussion OOC page for Whispers of Myth!

Here you can ask me anything about the RP, or just shoot the breeze to your heart's content!

Thanks so much for coming, and I look forward to chatting with ya'll!

EDIT: Behold, the LORE PAGE!!! ... It turned out to be kinda long even when I attempted to streamline it 😅

Well, just do your best and read a chunk at a time so as not to be overwhelmed, okie dokie!?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer as best I can! I love questions! So never be afraid to speak up!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hoyo peeps!

My first (real) update! And it's a silly one. NemuiTeru reminded me of something I forgot to mention in the lore page (which has since been added in the early shared cultural elements section under "Weapon's Tech") which is Orichalcum.

I mention that Kyero's blades are made of the stuff. But I never qualified what it was. So as a recap of the info in the Lore page now: Orichalcum is an exceedingly rare and incredibly dense metal that's nigh indestructible when properly forged and folded (like a katana blade). Properly forged, a dagger made of orichalcum could slice a steel shield in half with little effort.

The downside of Orichalcum is that it's very heavy due to its density. A knife with a 6 inch long blade that's solid orichalcum would weigh about the same as a broadsword. A knife with an 8 inch long blade would weigh about as much as a bastard sword. So you can see how impractical weapons with either blades or solid shafts made of orichalcum would be largely impractical. However, if trained properly someone could still make use of weapons with large sections of orichalcum. And that's the case with Kyero.

Kyero's daggers have blades which are 8 inches long exactly with tiny serrations along the edges for extra cutting power. Weighing about as much as bastard swords, he often uses only one at a time. If he ever draws them both, it's more than likely an emergency situation.

So yeah! Orichalcum!

If you would like anything Orichalcum, please ask before making it part of your character profile or weapon/armor! We'll need to discuss details about how it was acquired, from who, and how much there is!

Thanks!

Greetings!

I have updated the Lore page with a map and information on Te'i Sai that you probably (don't) want to know! If you ever wondered what it was like for the enemies of the RP's you were a part of to be a legitimate threat to your character's lives, wonder no more. You'll understand why Te'i Sai is such a big deal if you can read through the "weakest" class's training regimen.

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back