• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maidreamin Maid/Butler Cafe! (Females and Males welcome)

//..............*Tackles Unwanted* You disappear! i thought you were kidnapped by magical grannies all of a sudden OAO

(Unwanted getting missed by all of the ladies. Oh geez XP)

Kimi was shocked to hear the gaming lingo, "What!? Do you play video games too?" Kimi had yet to meet another girl who played games or even understood gaming like she did. Tanner saw how she enjoyed it. Tanner! She missed him and it had only been a hour or so. Wow Kimi get a hold of yourself. She snapped back into reality and listened to Reina and laughed. "Yeah they really should make sure no one has heart conditions if they're searching for love while applying. Spare time? Hm.." She thought for a minute, she really didn't think about that much. "Well if there's nothing to be done we talk to customers. There are quite a few we are all friendly with. I'm really not sure why the relationships are banned..." I wish they weren't.

am yawned as he felt tired, walking out of his room he went over to the kitchen was Jef was and stated bluntly,"You're not doing it the correct way."

His voice was raspy from the yelling and coughing as he didn't look so good. Sam seem a bit irritated for some reason as he looked around, before walking to a chair to sit down. He sigh quite loudly looking grumpy.

Sam said blankly,"You're sweeping the dust every where, if you're sweeping there should be any hay straws from the broom."

He coughed harshly before continuing,"You keep your back straight, the stuff on the floor you have to put in a pile in order to sweep them up in the dustpan into the trash can."

Jef blinked. "Um...one sec." He said. He went to his room and brought out a vacuum cleaner. "This'll be easier now!" He said grinning.

Sam got up and checked the vacuum clean, he point it out,"This is only for carpet."

He coughed again getting up to sit back down,"Besides if you want to vacuum moved the stuff that can not be vacuum out, like this rag for an example."

Sam sniffled throwing the rag next to the sink.

Reina laughed at the absurdity of not loving games. She'd been born a gamer and had kept her winning streak against boys who'd proclaimed to be 'gods.' She scoffed at the thought. "I love gaming," she confessed, a light blush dusting her cheeks. "I'd even go as far as saying that I'm pretty kickass at it. Not to toot my own horn or anything." She laughed, running a hand through her hair, and wondered on the strange rules of her new workplace. It seemed nice enough, but Reina couldn't help but feel like there was much, much more to the simplicity than she knew. "I'm going to admit it, the fact that relationships with customers are banned makes me want to get into one." A mischievous smile filtered across her face. "People always want what they can't have, right? The manager should have studied some psychology," she joked, trying to keep the conversation light.

@iShyShy

Jef blinked. "Um...ok. Pretend you didn't see this. It's one of your Christmas presents." He said, taking the vacuum to his room again. He walked downstairs. "How many minutes do I have left?"

Sam checked his timer, he said blankly,"1 minute...."

He thought in his head,'Did you forget? My present is forever remember, I can't get rid of it.'

Sam cough and grinned at the same.

Sam stopped him and sat,"Ha. Just joking you just ran out of time...."

He kicked the carpet Jef was dragging into the other room,"Well you can't clean....that good anyway I mean the stairs are still dusty....."

Sam cough and said,"Fine then."

He set the timer at 1 hour and put it in his pocket not trusting Jef with the timer because of what he said earlier. Sam quickly started cleaning carrying the big carpet back in it's place in a few minutes he then quickly went up stairs to clean. A puff of dust sprang out onto the stairs as he coughed harshly, Sam sniffled as he pulled his hair back with cloth in a style of what a mom would do. Looking quite silly Sam was quite used to this as a few short strands of hair laid on his forehead. He was cleaning anything where he could reach as suddenly he had a apron on. With 20 minutes passed he was finished with up stairs and went to the first floor not counting the basement. He also cleaned the stairs putting the dust into the trash can and rinsing the rag. Moving the stuff in it's new place the floor was much clearer as he started to sweep before moping. Sam coughed again ignoring it as he sniffled again. He cleaned the bathrooms before moving on to the kitchen quickly moving the burn pieces of food into the trash can. This took him a whole 30 minutes as he had 10 minutes left. As it just turned into 9 minutes he used the very old vacuum he had and cleaned the carpet. Grabbing the filled bag in the trash can he tied it up before going outside. He came back a few seconds later to replace the bag looking determined. Sam opened the door to the cellar and froze. Sam said blankly seeing the place empty with the sound of water dripping,"Jef......where's our victims?"

His face could not be seen as he was staring out in the darkness.

Jef shrugged. "I dunno." He said, eating the pizza he ordered. He finished the pizza. "Did you finish cleaning?"

Taking nodded at his sister in reply. "Okay let's go home." He said, starting to walk. He looks at his sister for a moment before deciding to finally ask her what he wanted to ask. "What happened while you were held captive? What changed his mind about kidnapping maids?"

UnwantedTruth said:
Jef shrugged. "I dunno." He said, eating the pizza he ordered. He finished the pizza. "Did you finish cleaning?"
Sam turned before suddenly kicking him hard on the chin. He yelled loudly ignoring his throat,"You idiot!"

Once both of Sam's feet were on the floor he said with a stern voice,"If you were going to let them go you could at least gave them the memory potion! We are totally dead! I repeat dead!"

He was guessing since usually Jef did forget to do somethings.

Kumi glanced at his sister. "I guess you're going to have to keep your part of the deal." He said, oddly calm. He didn't suspect that the so called kidnapper was as dangerous as he previously thought, so he wasn't that worried. "If you want to, I mean. I don't care if you do, and I don't think our parents will stop you." Takumi continued speaking, starting to have their home in his line of sight. "I don't think they even realize we aren't home. They probably aren't home either."

Jef fell to the ground. He rubbed his chin. "Sorry...I'm sure that they see us as those guys who saw the light and so they won't tell anyone!" He said with a big, hopeful grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back