• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic's End

noremac

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Magic Traits:

Other:

Feel free to change up the skeleton if you want. I generally keep them pretty minimal and let more in depth things come out in the rp. I use the personality section for what can be gathered from a first impression. Create as many characters as you can sustain. Here is one of my characters.

Name: Horathar

Species: Elephant

Appearance:

1384374709958.jpg

Personality: Horathar is a gentle creature much hurt by the evils of the world of man. He has been elected leader of the Magical Creature Council. Although he is wise Horathar was chosen mainly because he is the loudest.

Magic Traits: Minor clairvoyance, healing

Other: Good hearing, claustrophobic

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau_Geste_Bellatroix_1.jpg

Name: Beau Geste Ballatroix

Species: Eidolon (a being who almost exclusively lives on magic)

Appearance: Though a shape-shifting creature by nature there are consistent traits shared among her forms. She will always have purple eyes with a dark ring around her pupil and black sclera, she will always have long black hair, she has a star shape under her left eye and has small black spots resembling freckles, and always has a white face and black nose and lips. She often possesses a long hairless tail with black bands going down it, and sharp spines running down the bottom of it, and also long boney fingers and sharp claw-like nails. Her most common forms are that of a large gray possum-like creature with a long toothy grin, a tall human woman with dark skin, and a strange hybrid of the two with a long neck and the hair runs down the back of her neck like a horse's mane.

Personality:
A strange and cryptic blend of both a calm. wise, if not at times impish demeanor and a primal predatory beast, she embodies a primal aspect of mother nature that can only tame itself. Despite this, she shows a strong motherly attraction towards youthful beings that would override any other concerns, regardless of their racial heritage.

Magic Traits:
Poison based magic, shape-shifting, feeds off nature magic

Other: Keen sense of smell and hearing, monophobic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Bairen

Species: Human

Appearance:

DiabloIIIArchivist475x728.jpg

Personality: Curious, Open minded, naive

Magic Traits: Minor fireball, minor healing

Other: Bairen decided at a very young age that something in his life was missing. Ever since he was small he had been drawn to the old legends of Magic, and so he travels the world in search of this power and after almost a decade he had found very little tomes of how to harness these powers. Now he delves deeper, leaving the lands of mankind to quench his thirst for Knowledge.

Is it possible for me to join in?

Name: Cress

Species:Chameleon

Appearance: He seems mostly human at first, however his eyes are a dead give away. They don't protrude horribly, but he can't help but look different directions at once. He can turn his skin most any color, and his hands are always quite moist for climbing. He wears a hooded cloak to hide his skull's top protrusion (like a chameleon) and simple garb underneath to clothe himself. They are tattered, especially the pants and sleeves of his garments. His hood has a pin connecting it around his neck, with the metal being a sun shape.

Personality: cautious, somewhat paranoid, and a bit quirky.

Magic Traits: Light, minor earth (sensory detection)

Other: Good vision, always carries a whip coiled under his cloak.

The rp is up. I left the end of my post at a spot where someone can jump into the debate if they want. Chances are I will be accepting most everyone so if you create a character and I am not around to OK feel free to post anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back