• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magicians of Emun OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I played this character once before, she went through half the rp until ppl figured out she spoke an entirely different language and never had any idea what ppl were saying.

I’ll be free to post in 14 hours, don’t feel the need to wait up Kamaria isn’t going to give estella a response she’s just gonna walk away again. I have most of it types out I just have to get back home and hit send.

How long do elves,dwarves,and the angel/demonkin live?

I was wondering how long each generation is if Estella's family background comes up more later on.

How long do elves,dwarves,and the angel/demonkin live?

I was wondering how long each generation is if Estella's family background comes up more later on.
I'm happy you're delving into these questions. Hrm.... I would say they could live on average 200 years with some VERY specific cases of 500 at the absolute most. Most humans by comparison live to 100(some can live over that, but again SUPER specific cases)

I'm happy you're delving into these questions. Hrm.... I would say they could live on average 200 years with some VERY specific cases of 500 at the absolute most. Most humans by comparison live to 100(some can live over that, but again SUPER specific cases)
How about Kitsune? Might as well get a comparison for Sishu while we're here XD

Salutations! Hopefully you'll all find Miss Korith to your liking. Although, I heard she's a bit of a bitch! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back