• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magicians of Emun OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I can finish by tonight, but don't worry about waiting for me! Go ahead and post the intro!
I'm doing the more lighthearted character, and it would be fitting for him to show up late anyways.
tenor.gif

Loud and Clear.

tenor.gif

Incoming Intro Post Spiderverse Spiderverse Dumplingboy Dumplingboy LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

What are your posting requirements? Sorry if you already stated it before. I’m just deployed right now but I do have wifi. I can manage one post every two days easily. Not that one post a day is impossible or anything, just ask for a bit of mercy for days I need to be on a plane as I will be way too busy. And won’t have access to internet for the whole day.

What are your posting requirements? Sorry if you already stated it before. I’m just deployed right now but I do have wifi. I can manage one post every two days easily. Not that one post a day is impossible or anything, just ask for a bit of mercy for days I need to be on a plane as I will be way too busy. And won’t have access to internet for the whole day.
I mean just post when you can if you can manage one post every two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back