• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magicians of Emun OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lights sword and we can make the laser sounds with our mouths?

I’ll have my character up in twenty mins- have zero idea what I’m going to create but it will be something

Gah, I'm at the tail end of character creation, and only now am I torn between Evocation for the offensive magical power, and Enchantment because it seems like a very Kitsune thing to have XD At least I have my other two picked out, though

Alright, if I spend too much longer on this thing, I'm gonna be going over it all day, so there you go XD

Great job, clear motivation for your Kitsune.
I was a bit worried the Tenko goal might be too strong for an RP, so I left it open-ended as to whether it's possible or not, and how it would be done if it was XD I figure, whether it's true or not, she believes it is, and that's enough for her

Yay. Now while Kanon is more concerned about getting through the curriculum Eeriel might try to get a few more contracts on his list. Can someone who already has external or blood magic also get contract?

I swear I’ll get done before Friday , I have a deployment coming up and I have been super busy these few days getting ready for it. I’ll probably just give an overly simplistic background to get the ball running sooner.

I swear I’ll get done before Friday , I have a deployment coming up and I have been super busy these few days getting ready for it. I’ll probably just give an overly simplistic background to get the ball running sooner.
I’ll actually alert people when I start working on the opening post don’t worry.
xue88 xue88 I think your character is the final one that I need to look over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back