• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Misfits OOC

Characters
Here
It's all good! ^_^ The RP kinda stalled anyway :P
thank you <3
i procrastinated on the coding for the ic post I've never speedran messing w/ code before
(the code is not mine! it's from Sugarnaut. I'm learning coding in school , and i wanted to get better at writing so i thought, why not do both?)

Please tell me if i left anyone out, on my new post

Im legitmetaly going to cry I did not realise there was a second page
does my post still make sense because I give up
edit: FINALLY

Last edited:
It looks pretty good lol. The code cuts off a bit on mobile, but I can still read it

It looks pretty good lol. The code cuts off a bit on mobile, but I can still read it
yea i try to choose mobile friendly codes especially for ic posts so they can be accessible that way
btw, i edited the post like 3 times in the past 10 mins so you might want to refresh

Screenshot_20230613_033848_Chrome.jpg

This is my.view. I just reply to it and change the font color to read tho since I can't scroll to the side

sorry for the inconvinence :(
it was kinda rushed, so ill try to find a better layout if i can

No no, don't worry about it. I really don't mind XD. A little work won't do anyone any harm. You did good to get it that far, I was just letting yk

No no, don't worry about it. I really don't mind XD. A little work won't do anyone any harm. You did good to get it that far, I was just letting yk
thank you :)
i was originally planning on rei going to the light clan common room to chill out and maybe see damien and ask with help for reading his (Rei's) timetable, but i think he's more the type to hang out in the tree and watch Kier as he gets pulled out of his "hiding" spot

thank you :)
i was originally planning on rei going to the light clan common room to chill out and maybe see damien and ask with help for reading his (Rei's) timetable, but i think he's more the type to hang out in the tree and watch Kier as he gets pulled out of his "hiding" spot
It's all good. Damien is gonna leave the room here soon anyways. If Rei had gone in there then it'd be different, but every choice is your own lol. Good on you for picking what your character would most likely do.

On another note. Do we think we should tag the missing people?

thank you so much!!
(read: not me 4 am in the morning "it's weird that the magical misfits rp hasn't started yet. imagine if the notifications broke or something lmao ha ha that would be hilarious")

It's all good. Damien is gonna leave the room here soon anyways. If Rei had gone in there then it'd be different, but every choice is your own lol. Good on you for picking what your character would most likely do.

On another note. Do we think we should tag the missing people?
100%, i even dmed one person that id made prior plans with. its just with the site being down a bunch of times maybe the notifications were also thrown around a bit. honestly if i didn't let my anxiety get to me that evening i would've unintentionally dropped out without it even knowing it started in the first place

I am gonna work on my own post. Also I haven’t recieved notifications from the OOC so I am gonna catch up real quick.

(Also involving Cumluonimbus’s response I loved how Decible got reduced to a ‘robot of a person’)

I am gonna work on my own post. Also I haven’t recieved notifications from the OOC so I am gonna catch up real quick.

(Also involving Cumluonimbus’s response I loved how Decible got reduced to a ‘robot of a person’)
from my characters pov definitely theyd think like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back