• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical Girl Alice

RANGYOKU

海の響をなつかしむ
WarpedPolishedGrackle-size_restricted.gif

Time awaits for no one. Alice Liddell is about to make her debut into society, having reached the age of 16, no longer the child that would live in her own little make-up world. But a strange encounter reminds her of that she can never escape the existence of "Alice", the protagonist of an old family friend's book, written after her request towards the author. Alice finds herself before the presence of a man whose face she has not seen in years, suddenly barging into her life, calling himself none other than Lewis Carroll. He is there to warn her of the emergence of creatures in London, whose existence threathen the nature of humanity and its demise, making her question what is reality and what is fiction. Granting her the power to become "Alice", she will be the one to make sense of this mad, mad world she has found herself brought to by none other than its author.

I'm searching for someone to play the character of Alice Liddell in this Alice in Wonderland-based roleplay mixed with magical girl genre elements. The setting may be steampunk or historical Victorian Era London. It's meant to be a fairly descriptive roleplay, since it will involve a whole lot of dialogue between our characters regarding the world and the themes of the roleplay, aside the monsters your character will be fighting as "Alice" and strictly a non-romance roleplay. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the roleplay before committing yourself to it. If you don't have any and are interested in it, please message me or leave me a reply here.

I hope to hear from you. Have a good day.​

63kh.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back