• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magical and Middle-Aged OOC Thread

So is the plan for all the characters to be in roughly the same age group and know each other,or will some of us get to know each other only after starting?

I'm a little busy today, but with luck, I'll have a brief lore page and my characters (magical girl and our mascot) up by the end of the night. IC is slated to start Sunday.

i need to work on this quick question are magical girls and monsters public knowledge or is it a secret thing. I just want to double check

i need to work on this quick question are magical girls and monsters public knowledge or is it a secret thing. I just want to double check
I'm not the GM but I think the first time was televised and our characters maybe may have wished they could have been growing up

It could be an interesting bit of conflict about how some of the magical women with secret identities wrestle emotionally against those who don't hide theirs. This could dive into peer pressure and acceptance of the public.

Of course, this is just an idea. We don't have to follow it.

We could probably also use that...bar thing on top of the thread to keep the OOC,CS,and main thread organized

Magical girl union operator sounds interesting. Are you considering being a high rank within the union? Or someone who works in the background?

Magical girl union operator sounds interesting. Are you considering being a high rank within the union? Or someone who works in the background?
Likely high ranking like founder kind of after being one shecrealized they could use one to deal with things like school abbesense work days off ect the things that would come up with magical girls. The whole organization likely isn't a super powerful one but still has influence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back