• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical (And Apocalyptic) Mayhem!

StarryKnights

A Spastic Collection of Characters and Ideas
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello wonderful members of the RPN community!
It is I, slayerslade, here with more shitty role play plots, featuring some of my delightfully antagonistic OCs!
However, before we get to all the fun stuff, I'll include a little about myself.
  • I tend to be fairly active on site, however this is not a requirement for any of my partners
  • I'm a senior in college, so school can (and regularly does) consume my free time, so while I may be active, I won't always have time for posting replies. I'll be sure to inform all my partners if I think I'll be gone for more than a day or so at a time. If for some reason I don't, just shoot me a message, and I'll be sure to get back to you!
  • I am a sucker for romance, and I tend to work best with MxF or FxF pairings. I have nothing against MxM couples or anything, its jut I always have the worst luck with them, not to mention I don't have a ot of male OCs.
  • I tend to post 2-5 paragraphs, depending on how many characters I have running. I don't need a novel in return, but I'd appreciate it if my partners could at least give me a paragraph to work with.
  • I can (and will happily) double up on characters if needed.
  • I like dark and twisted subject matter, but if this isn't your cup of tea worry not, for it is not a necessity.
  • I can RP on site through PM or threads, I also have a discord if you'd like to go off site.
Okay...so I think that's everything, I'll add more if I think of something else. Onward to the plots and pairings!
I'll add more to this post as I come up with more concrete ideas, and eventually I'd like to have a small bio on all my characters, but right now there's just the two because I'm lazy.

Characters I Enjoy Playing

• Gods/ Goddess (I have several pre made characters who are goddess and I love busting them out for new role plays)
  • Hunters (Supernatural beings, animals, I love making people who hunt living (and undead) things)
  • Demons (Demons man, their a lot of fun)
  • People possessed/ contracting demons (even more fun than a demon on their own)
  • Shapeshifters (those who can turn into any animal or any person. humaniod thing)
  • Dragons (Who doesn't love dragons?)
  • Mages (You can never have too much magic
  • Children (I like playing younger characters, the youngest I've gone is like, six, if their supernatural children, even better)
Pairings I Enjoy

• God/ Goddess x Mortal
  • Hunter x Hunted (could be combined with a lot of these other pairings)
  • Evil x Good
  • Evil x Evil
  • Supernatural creature (vampire, were wolf etc) x Mortal
  • Father/ Mother figure and Child*#
  • Older brother/ Sister and Child*
  • Friend and friend*
  • Mage x Solider #
  • Prince/ Princess x Guard (and/ or) Peasant
  • Scientist x Experiment
  • Pirate x Crew
  • Pirate x Captive
  • Foster parent x foster child*
* means a non romantic pairing
# Means I have a plot in mind with this pairing!
These can be applied to any sort of setting, from fantasy to slice of life!
Plots and Stuff!

Okay, so I have a couple of plots I wanted to give a try, I have a couple characters in mind for a few of them, I'll include a brief character sheet for each of them!
Basically this plot takes place in a post apocalyptic world, that is infested by the undead. What remains of humanity exits in small factions, desperately trying to carve out a life in the wastelands of the world. In such a cutthroat society, mercenaries are a common occurrence, they make their living ding the dirty work that "civilized" folk don't want to handle. Enter my character, a lone merc by the name of Hadley, known for her brutal...and through nature. When Hadley is hired to dispatch a family of prominent traders, she jumps on the chance given the money she's offered. But there's a catch. Upon slaughtering the majority of the family, the last remaining member offers her a even bigger score, and all she has to do is spare the youngest child, and take them with her and protect them. Hadley begrudgingly agrees, though now she and said child are on the run from her original employers. What makes this kid so special you ask, and what reward was Hadley offered? Well that's the fun part, because that would be up to you! Has this child started developing super human powers due to being raised in a radioactive wasteland. Is the map to this long lost treasure tattooed on their back? Some other third thing I can't think of at the moment? I need someone to play this child, and help me flesh out this idea more! The kid can be either gender, and given Hadley will be in her mid to late thirties, they could range from like... 6 to 18.

I'll add more plots as I'm struck with inspiration! If either of these caught your eye, be sure to check out the characters tab so you can see more on the characters I'd like to use!
My Characters

Ah yes, Hadley, the OC my account is named after xD She's one of my oldest OCs, and one of my favorites. She's also the character I had in mind for the apocalyptic baby sitter rp, so here's more info on her in case you were interested!
One sweet day I'll use a picture I drew myself for her face claim, but for the time being, the lovely Michiko Malandro gets the job done beautifully.
michiko-malandro-6295.jpg
Age: Ranges between 25-35, depending on who she's interacting with.

Race: This can also vary depending on the setting, but for the plot in mind she'd be human.

Personality: Foul mouthed and quick to anger, Hadley isn't necessarily the easiest person to get along with. She tends to shoot (or stab) first and ask questions later, often times making her out as a less than stellar human being. However, underneath that rough exterior...is well, a less than stellar human being. Hadley doesn't let the opinions of other's phase her though, if someone has a problem with her...than she'll deal with them when the time is right, typically by putting a bullet through their head. She's fiercely loyal to the few people she considers friends, and once she's taken on a task it'll take hell or high water to stop her. She's fiercely determined, no matter how gruesome of task she's given.

I do believe that is everything, if either of these plots struck your fancy...or if one of the many pairings did, send me a message or comment down below and I'll be sure to get back to you!

Last edited:
Love everything I'm reading right now! Can't decide on anything but this though: I just want a good story. So message me with whatever pairings or plots you want to do most and we will go from there :)

I was interested in creating something with you, I had an idea for a twist on wonderland or just something similar in plot. Such as a normal person some how ending up in this fantasy world where nothing seems to make any sense. Following that I thought of a somewhat cliche someone wishes for a person and that person actually falls from the sky kind of story.

I also have a few plots to list. PM me and I will be sure to send you the list along with a better summary of wonderland plot and wishful person.

I'm really liking the Magical Mayhem plot. I love fantasy RPs where I can be some bizarre fantasy race that I make up! They're so fun to create and RP with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back