• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Magic school) Third times the charm 😉

Kittycat

Wait what ~Meow~
Okay so allll the way back in 2015. I made a Roleplay about going to a magic school and that was it, literally. Also I sucked at role playing back then. So the I tried to reboot it with some friends but it flopped because I was still bad and it still had zero plot. So if I created I good enough backstory for the school and a plot to move a story forward (might need some help with that lol. The story might also change because of the characters but meh)
So now that my tiny ramble is done, would anyone be interested?
(The setting would also be in modern times)

Okay so allll the way back in 2015. I made a Roleplay about going to a magic school and that was it, literally. Also I sucked at role playing back then. So the I tried to reboot it with some friends but it flopped because I was still bad and it still had zero plot. So if I created I good enough backstory for the school and a plot to move a story forward (might need some help with that lol. The story might also change because of the characters but meh)
So now that my tiny ramble is done, would anyone be interested?
(The setting would also be in modern times)
So I doubt that many people with see this and be interested! But
The Magic High school setting is in modern times as I stated above.
So there will be a big normal looking school for people with magical powers. So everybody on the outside thinks it’s a regular school but it’s not. (This also means there are other schools like this soooo a tournament arc is there and ready)
Okay now I’m done talking. I bid you adieu.
(More info if people are going to be interested)

Last edited:
I like the idea. Is this like Harry Potter or something more... caothic? Also, would this be realistic style or anime style? Just to know if basic physic laws can be ignored (For the hairstyle, you know)

Oh hey Kittycat Kittycat I remember you! I don't know if it was the magic school one you were talking about, but I was in a "kids of Egyptian gods school" one with you back in 2015? Glad to see you're still in the game, and I'd be interested in this one too!

Oh hey Kittycat Kittycat I remember you! I don't know if it was the magic school one you were talking about, but I was in a "kids of Egyptian gods school" one with you back in 2015? Glad to see you're still in the game, and I'd be interested in this one too!
Nah that wasn’t it but nice too see you again!

I like the idea. Is this like Harry Potter or something more... caothic? Also, would this be realistic style or anime style? Just to know if basic physic laws can be ignored (For the hairstyle, you know)
It’s like anime/ realistic. A mixture of physic defying hair and powers in the real world, where there is normal people not like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back