• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magic Rising

floral

Magic Consultant
Magic Rising
|status: open|
| co-gms: honeydew, latte |
| maxium: 10 roleplayers |
RULES
-All RPN rules apply
-Not accepting characters under the age of 17.
-Looking for a minimum of 1 paragraph per post, at least 2 post a week (depending on flow)
-Not first come first serve, no realistic fcs.
-MEN CAN BE AND ARE WITCHES.
-Diversity welcomed.
-respect other roleplayers and co-gms
-I would prefer we stuck to witches, but if you have another race in mind, please talk to me first.
-No Op characters or controlling others characters
-Wanna join the dark side? Talk to latte.
-Questions about magic or the world? Ask honeydew.
-I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but that's it for now.

PLOT
In Ciranne, humans and the inhuman have lived in existence with one another for centuries. There was never many inhumans, and so after a few centuries of being hunted for sport, the numbers started to dwindle down, More so after the king announced a bounty and law for hunting them. A few centuries of being hunted and enslaved, a lot of races went extinct. The old king's great-great-grandson took the throne and abolished the hunting law, enacting a inhuman protection in its place. Why did the hunting law exist in the first place? Back then black magic was a common practice, even if frowned upon. One which used its magic to completely wipe out one of the kingdoms which rested on the island named Vaisora. She used the craft to make herself immortal, at the cost of her sight, before disappearing completely before the hunting laws were enacted. The hunting laws allowed the destruction of any magical object, temples, and of course the murder of inhumans. After it was abolished by the new king, temples were reconstructed and Inhumans came out of hiding. Unease and hatred still affect Inhumans, but otherwise, things are better than before.

The new king's son has taken the throne and a few more centuries have passed, and it seems like a slumbering dark forced has awakened. Temples have been attacked and ransacked, as if someone is searching for something. Everyone can't help but notice the dark cloud shrouding Vaisora. Humans and Inhumans have been found dead covered with black veins. The king has sent word to all practitioners of magic and it's many crafts. Especially witches and the like. Some fear execution, others hope for the best.

Basically, we will start with our characters arriving at the Cirrane palace, waiting for the king to announce what is happening, and move from there. No spoilers. If you have any questions feel free to ask me, latte, or honeydew.

We got roughly 8 people it seems, and ok some people might more than 1 character so I’m going to make the CS thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back