• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Highschool (the actual rp)

Katsuki wanted to sleep in (of course..), but she knew that she had school today so she got up really early in the morning. It was her first day, she couldn't be late! No matter how sleepy she was all the time. Sometimes.. she wondered if being so tired all the time was a curse she got put on herself by some magic being when she was a small baby, or something. Yet she was too careless to actually care about that. Shes already had to live with it all her life, she'll just.. live through it some more and see what happens. Shes more of a "go with the flow" type anyway. After eating, sleeping-- Uh, taking a shower, then napping.. some more, getting dress then napping. After even more napping! She finally made it out her small house in one sleepy piece. But at least she felt refreshed, right? Yeah..

Dragging her feet as she walked the whole way, she looked up and finally saw the school. "Cool." She simply said with a shrug of her shoulders before approaching it, she stood up straight and stopped dragging her feet with the energy she still had. She doesn't even remember the last time she got up so early for something. Now she remembers why she doesn't anymore, she can't get out the house while shes so tired and ends up dozing off back into slumber. Kinda dangerous if shes standing in the shower alone in her house. By herself. At the thought, she frowned at something so bad happening to her, "Okay let's not think about things like that. They really bum me out. Big time.." she muttered to herself before entering the school, spotting another girl with a crow on her shoulder, she then passed her. Well.. That's something you don't see everyday.. She thought to herself, minding her own business and looking to where she was going.

Last edited:
Katsuki wanted to sleep in (of course..), but she knew that she had school today so she got up really early in the morning. It was her first day, she couldn't be late! No matter how sleepy she was all the time. Sometimes.. she wondered if being so tired all the time was a curse she got put on herself by some magic being when she was a small baby, or something. Yet she was too careless to actually care about that. Shes already had to live with it all her life, she'll just.. live through it some more and see what happens. Shes more of a "go with the flow" type anyway. After eating, sleeping-- Uh, taking a shower, then napping.. some more, getting dress then napping. After even more napping! She finally made it out her small house in one sleepy piece. But at least she felt refreshed, right? Yeah..

Dragging her feet as she walked the whole way, she looked up and finally saw the school. "Cool." She simply said with a shrug of her shoulders before approaching it, she stood up straight and stopped dragging her feet with the energy she still had. She doesn't even remember the last time she got up so early for something. Now she remembers why she doesn't anymore, she can't get out the house while shes so tired and ends up dozing off back into slumber. Kinda dangerous if shes standing in the shower alone in her house. By herself. At the thought, she frowned at something so bad happening to her, "Okay let's not think about things like that. They really bum me out. Big time.." she muttered to herself before entering the school, spotting another girl with a crow on her shoulder, she then passed her. Well.. That's something you don't see everyday.. She thought to herself, minding her own business and looking to where she was going.
Lucy looked over to see another student she walked over to the student and greeted her "Ello,I'm Lucy and you are..."

Early mornings are their own reward. The mountains are silhouettes against a crimson sky and the air smells of the ocean. There is something about the dawn that makes each new day such a gift, eases it in gently, unwrapping the world anew. By contrast waking later in the day feels like a rudeness, the sun already high, bright and hot. Julia Purkiss was starting her Junior year at Sapphire Academy of Magic. She had signed up for her classes a week before the first day of school and now she was dressed in white calf-high socks, a green skirt that buttoned up the front and a beautiful ivory short-sleeved shirt. She sling her leather bag over her shoulder slipped on her leather shoes and made her way to the train station.

Upon her arrival to Sapphire Academy the wind howls as the students arrive through the gates, hustling and bustling down the corridors. Friends are greeting each other with a hug or a playful punch while newcomers stand looking scared. Julia made her way through the all too familiar gates and began the ascent of the stairs leading to the double doors. Junior Prefects had to make their way to the “Welcome Class” ceremony and welcome in the newcomers to the school. Junior Prefects also had to make sure that they were available to help students find their classes on time. Julia always loved welcome day and, as Prefect, she took her duty of helping out new students very seriously. She smiled, greeted and hustled right along with the newcomers just before she made her way to the front row seats for the welcome back ceremony.

Katsuki stopped walking once she saw another girl coming toward her. This girl seemed nice.. Kat thought to herself. She looked at the girl, apparently named Lucy. "Katsuki." She introduced herself in her relaxed voice, "But you can just call me Kat, for short." she added with a slight shrug of her shoulders. Kat then put her hands in her black shorts' front pockets.

Katsuki stopped walking once she saw another girl coming toward her. This girl seemed nice.. Kat thought to herself. She looked at the girl, apparently named Lucy. "Katsuki." She introduced herself in her relaxed voice, "But you can just call me Kat, for short." she added with a slight shrug of her shoulders. Kat then put her hands in her black shorts' front pockets.
"Oh cool name I've never heard of it." Lucy said fascinated

"Thanks. I heard it means moon in Japanese once or twice." Katsuki told her, smiling lazily. Her eyes suddenly started to feel kinda heavy. She had dozed off, napped and slept how many times back at home, just trying to get ready to go here? It was honestly not far, and she honestly was used to feeling sleepy all the time. Maybe it had to do with her self-healing ability somehow? I don't know.. Kat told herself in her head. She never forced herself to stay awake though, but she would be fine talking to Lucy for a bit longer.

Katsuki's smile grew a tad bit, and she waved goodbye. "See ya." She told Lucy in a mutter as she watched the girl walk off before walking off from her previous spot she was standing in. Maybe she could find somewhere to take a good catnap in. Walking into a big room, she then found herself in what seemed to be the welcome ceremony. Humming to herself, she advanced in the room and started looking around, finding a seat somewhere in the back. Kat made herself as comfortable as possible before closing her eyes and letting sweet, sweet sleep take her into slumber land.

Lucy grabbed her headphones and started listening to her favorite song she then started drawing in her notebook while humming to the beat "hmmm hmm hmm"

Katsuki simply continued to nap, and was now curled up in her seat. It looked kinda awkward, sure, but she wasn't complaining. She was nappin'. She snored lightly hearing sorta faint footsteps down the hall. Not making much of it, despite how it was interrupting her napping a tad bit, she kept on napping. Was that the best idea? Maybe not. But she was sleepy-- Er, more sleepy than usual.

The hallways are dark marble floors and white walls, not a hand print or scuff mark anywhere. The doors are a glossy black, numbered with silver digits that match the globe shaped handles. Julia had greeted the new students and heard slight snoring in the back of the ceremony room, which was just the performing art center with a stage. Julia quietly made her way back and gently placed a hand on the girl’s shoulder.
“Excuse me Miss, it’s time to go to your first class.” Julia made sure she was gentle and her tone was light and welcoming. The girl obviously looked tired, but it was customary at Sapphire Academy that after the welcome ceremony students were to go to their classes to meet their professors, learn school rules and then be introduced to their dorms, if they were staying on school grounds.

Darkened Darkened

Slowly, Katsuki woke up and opened her eyes after feeling a hand on her shoulder. People thought she didn't wake up easily, but in truth, she could get to a point where she can wake up immediately. "C-class? Oh.. my bad." She chuckled, uncurling up and getting up from the spot in her seat. Kat offered the taller girl a lazy smile to go with her still sleepy expression. "Uh.. mind telling where it is? I just need vocal directions, not physical ones. I'll be fine believe it or not." She then explained. Kat had forgotten her schedule at home, realizing this she got a nervous glint in her unusually colored eyes.

Julia smiled sweetly “Yes of course. You’re new so I’m guessing your first class will be either Magical History and the Science Behind it with Professor Kindel or Potions and Arithmetic Basics with Professor Ginseng. Those two classes are on the second floor of this building two doors down and opposite of each other.” Julia then handed the sleepy girl, with the unusual colored eyes, a paper with her email and work phone number.

“Contact me by either phone or email if you need anymore help. After all, as a Junior Prefect it’s kinda my job to help students around the building and mentor them during their first year here at Sapphire Academy. Good luck on your first day!” With a enthusiastic wave Julia walked away heading to her first class of the day which was Astrology.

The teacher had the look of one who had grown too fast in his youth, his bulk never catching up to his bones. He had to duck on entering the room, before edging toward his vinyl desk in his corduroy jacket and decade old flared trousers. He had waning, wild brown hair and the way he held his lanky frame and gestured with his hands screamed comedy. Within seconds of entering the room the kids had spread picnics on the table and begun loud conversations about last night's television or a favoured computer game. Only the four girls at the front listened and read their text. Mr. Prygoski was the Astrology professor and Julia having the power of clairvoyance needed to be mindful of how her powers interacted with people’s signs and fate. She adored this class, but most took it as an elective.

The Astrology classroom is where most come to learn how to learn, to ask questions, to be curious. Sure, there's still philosophy, but other than that students were expected to build their own projects. The chairs and tables are all ergonomic, comfortable, though often we choose to sit on the floor mats at the low tables, or on the couch. Every room has a learning guide, a teacher, whose job it is to inspire and guide us when we ask for help.

Darkened Darkened

"Thank you!"
Katsuki said, slowly waving goodbye with her free hand. Looking down at the paper before looking around the very room she still was in, seeing that all the other people had either left for their classes, or was just leaving out for them. With shrug she simply exited the room and started looking for those stairs the older looking and taller girl had talked about in that one sentence. Finally finding those stairs, she kept on looking between the two previously mentioned room doors before she just wen't with Magical History in the end. They both sounded interesting, though. Kat then walked in and seeing the seat on the left in the very back, she took that one and sat in it, getting comfortable she looked around seeing other kids still filling the seats. Alright.. let's see how this'll go. First class here we go!.. She thought to herself, not exactly that enthusiastic sounding in her mind. Not like she wasn't excited, or happy though. Just tired, content and getting herself ready for this class without falling asleep or dozing off.

Shinku made her way to her classroom as the halls flooded with students. She pulled up her hood and picked up her pace. When she reached the classroom, she went straight to her usual seats at the back row. Seeing that not many people were in the class, she assumed she was early and started messing around with her new pet as the crow nibbled on Shinku's pencil.

Arisella started to head to class, assuming Evan would follow her because they had the same first period. She would have became a prefect this year, but considering she thinks of herself as a socially awkward potato, she decided against. When she was about to reach the entry way to the building she noticed Evan wasn't coming with her. She looked behind her noticing Evan had sat down near the gate. She quickly walked back to him and tried to pull him off the ground, which was unsuccsesful. "Get up! We have to go to school!" She said tugging on his arm, which didn't faze him the slightest. "I'll tell mom you skipped school," she said. Evan looked up at her, "You wouldn't..." "Try me!" Evan, with a overexaggerated huff got up from the ground and put his phone in his back pocket. He started walking to class sulkingly while Ari followed him with a triumphant smirk on her face.
They arrived at class and Ari in the middle of the class, while Evan took a seat one of the back corners.

(I don't know how the classes work so this is what i got 😅)

Luka and Lucy walked to class. Lucy pulled out her notebook and started drawing meanwhile Luka was sitting behind Ari so he passed a note to her and it said "I'm stupid" inside of it

Sara and Cian ran into the school much later than the wanted on their first day at a new school. Sara had woken up late and then Cian's car had broken down on the drive.

Sara and Cian ran into the school much later than the wanted on their first day at a new school. Sara had woken up late and then Cian's car had broken down on the drive.
Luka heard the noises of the car breaking and said "holy crap what is that!!" Lucy looked at him angrily and said " LANGUAGE!! "

They rushed into the office to get their schedules. After getting chewed out for being late they got their schedules and went off to their classes separately.

(I don't know what classes are offered lol)

They rushed into the office to get their schedules. After getting chewed out for being late they got their schedules and went off to their classes separately.

(I don't know what classes are offered lol)
(Lol ok I'm gonna sort that out so there's magic class,potion class,math class,English class,art class,gym class,music class,astrology class,tech class, I'm not a highschooler so ummm please tell me if I'm missing something)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back