• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

@Elfia Nightwing *raises eyebrow*

Ellie smiled up at Vinny drunkenly hiccuping, "Hey~ Viiinnnyyy~ wanna know a secret~~?" she cooed, cuddling on top of him.

Estelle giggled pressing her forehead to Oliver's, " Your really warm~~" she drawled tilting her head

I'm sorry... I couldn't quite hear you over the sound of you being wrong. U.U

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]My god. Do you ever notice how, when you can't scratch something, it starts itching?

[/QUOTE]
Use a fork, girl. O.o

Cryobionic said:
Use a fork, girl. O.o
*Crys* I can't! I had to re-dye my hair, because it got messed up the first time, and I have to sleep with the dye in, but it's still wet so my hair is in a shower cap right now, and I can't scratch it, or else my finger will turn bright blue.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]*Crys* I can't! I had to re-dye my hair, because it got messed up the first time, and I have to sleep with the dye in, but it's still wet so my hair is in a shower cap right now, and I can't scratch it, or else my finger will turn bright blue.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's a classic. I'm a bottle redhead, so I know all about those pesky itches. Here's what you do, you cover your fingers in saran wrap and scratch it like that, it works wonders. I was actually out buying red dye today, as weird a coincidence as that may be. x)

One my mother would probably disown me and kick me out of the house and two my dad would disown me and not let me move in with him when my mom kicks me out >w>

I'm happy my moms being cool and helping me with my tattoo.

My parents don't understand that I am punk/hardcore rocker chick \/.\/

And my dads side of the family is kinda hardcore religious, I love them to the moon and back but they arn't very open minded.

It's gonna be like a bouquet of red lilies and lotus flowers on my shoulder, Its kinda like my symbolic death and rebirth in a way.

Hey, so are my mothers side of the family. ^^" You should have seen their faces when I brought over my first S.O of the same sex. It was gloriously hilarious.

That sounds awesome! Are you going to have it colored?

Cryobionic said:
Hey, so are my mothers side of the family. ^^" You should have seen their faces when I brought over my first S.O of the same sex. It was gloriously hilarious.
That sounds awesome! Are you going to have it colored?
O.o Wait what? Do you mean significant other?! Wait...are you gay? O.o (Sorry if the question seems offensive but I'm genuinely surprised.)

RegalWindstar said:
O.o Wait what? Do you mean significant other?! Wait...are you gay? O.o (Sorry if the question seems offensive but I'm genuinely surprised.)
I'm bisexual? Pansexual? Allsexual? Peoplesexual? I'm not really sure, if you love someone you love someone, no?

Also, why so surprised? xD

(sorry was afk making juice and trimming my toenails) O.o *hug tackles* Its just I'm always surprised to meet people who aren't straight...oh wait that may have come out wrong ermm... That makes you my 5th...non-straight (I dunno the correct term >.<) friend. Its just... I dunno how to explain I'm not good with words. Its just.. you don't seem like the sort of person to be gay? Oh god even that could be offensive auuugh *frustrated*

@Cryobionic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back