• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

@Cryobionic @Elfia Nightwing You know whats funny?

I knew nothing about the main villian. When you described her earlier though it was black hair and red eyes. Shadae ended up having the same color hair and eyes unintentionally and they both have names that start with an S.. I just find it hilarious. just me?

RegalWindstar said:
@Cryobionic @Elfia Nightwing You know whats funny?
I knew nothing about the main villian. When you described her earlier though it was black hair and red eyes. Shadae ended up having the same color hair and eyes unintentionally and they both have names that start with an S.. I just find it hilarious. just me?
Yeah... but, how can you know nothing about the main villain? She's literally the one the main plot revolves around. O.o

Cryobionic said:
Yeah... but, how can you know nothing about the main villain? She's literally the one the main plot revolves around. O.o
Well I joined after you had already had a villian established as far as I know now. I didn't know what she looked like until you guys mentioned it during the RP pages after I had introduced Shadae.

I never could find her so I figured no one made up a thing on her...either that or I am blind as a bat.

RegalWindstar said:
Well I joined after you had already had a villian established as far as I know now. I didn't know what she looked like until you guys mentioned it during the RP pages after I had introduced Shadae.
I never could find her so I figured no one made up a thing on her...either that or I am blind as a bat.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/magic-brew-cafè.129306/page-4

@Dnaleri017 I have literally no idea how to introduce you to the RP again. O.o @RegalWindstar ? @Elfia Nightwing ?

just call for mazus or something xD plus graeme was hurt and left pretty much instantly, isn't anyone suspicious about that in the slightest? xD

also i wanna introduce another character but im not sure if I wanna use him or make myself some more options first xD

Dnaleri017 said:
just call for mazus or something xD plus graeme was hurt and left pretty much instantly, isn't anyone suspicious about that in the slightest? xD

also i wanna introduce another character but im not sure if I wanna use him or make myself some more options first xD
*singsong* You can't have more than two characteeeers

Waiting for @Dnaleri017 to respond I decided to have a shower, Now I'm squeeky clean *runs around squeeking* Squeek squeek mc squeekity squeek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back