• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

Yes! ^-^

Quick question: Is his picture showing up in the CS for you guys? Just asking because in Cryo's quote, the 'Appearance' part reads 'view attachment 150677' (whatever that means >_>)

Phew! Thanks for letting me know. :D And, once more, thank you! I'm excited to have finally returned. ^-^

Name:Rodwen

Species: Dark Angel

art-wait-devushka-roga-krylya.jpg

Personality traits:Evil,cunning , manipulative , fearless.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Name:Akira
Species: Dark Angel

art-wait-devushka-roga-krylya.jpg

Personality traits:Evil,cunning , manipulative , fearless.

[/QUOTE]
Are we gonna have two Akira's in the RP? x)

*pulls out an intervention and clears throat "ahh hem , prepare to get 720 no scoped"

Yeah, but the difference is that I actually have Frostmourne hanging on my wall. And since I do not want to hurt my precious collectible, I'll just... Throw a mine turtle and... vaniisshhhh....

"thats what i thought" *starts laughing hysterically whiles firing into the ninjas

*Sneaks up behind you and stabs you with a Katana and pours hot sauce into the wound then destroys your weapon with my chainsaw and kicks you into the killer flying squirrels* Bye bye @Mr Swiftshots

*sticks tongue out at you* The hot sauce was for what you did to my ninjas *Pulls off the masks of my Ninjas to reveal hot Asian guys*

@Mr Swiftshots

Melony Brot

Species:
Bread Witch. Yeah, you heard me. A witch that mainly specializes in making bread. Hey, at least I'm not a garbage witch.

Age: Although, we really don't associate with birthdays or celebrations like that, I believe I've been living for about 100 years.

Appearance: I have ginger hair that falls over my shoulders, along with bright green eyes. I usually dress in sweaters and hoodies. However, I never forget to wear my traditional black witch hat.

Personality traits: Loud.... Very loud. Outgoing and very free-spirited. Mom always said I was the flower child. I also can't sit still for too long. In fact, whenever I'm bored at a table, my leg tends to bounce up and down quite a lot. I got that from Dad.

WinterBugsy said:
Melony Brot
Species:
Bread Witch. Yeah, you heard me. A witch that mainly specializes in making bread. Hey, at least I'm not a garbage witch.

Age: Although, we really don't associate with birthdays or celebrations like that, I believe I've been living for about 100 years.

Appearance: I have ginger hair that falls over my shoulders, along with bright green eyes. I usually dress in sweaters and hoodies. However, I never forget to wear my traditional black witch hat.

Personality traits: Loud.... Very loud. Outgoing and very free-spirited. Mom always said I was the flower child. I also can't sit still for too long. In fact, whenever I'm bored at a table, my leg tends to bounce up and down quite a lot. I got that from Dad.
Accepted. Quick question, are you going to be writing in a first person perspective?

Cryobionic said:
Accepted. Quick question, are you going to be writing in a first person perspective?
Nah, I just write the sheets like that. Helps me get a better feel of the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back