• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè (CLOSED)

"Yeah, well, there's really no planning that has to go into it. I mean, we still have the box of decorations, which we used last year, and the year before that... and the year before that..." The demon chuckled, his brain starting to finally realize that he was awake. He glanced up from his cup, and noticed the black kitten, frowning confused. At first he mistook it for Bratwurst, thinking that she may have gotten in somehow, but then he noticed the eyes. "Ellie, did you adopt a cat while I was asleep?" He asked wearily, looking up at her.

"O-oh, this is Ashes, he's really nice, he's like a sentient kitty," Ellie smiled nervously." I think Raya's family has a costume shop, we could always use some new decorations," she giggled.

Ashes gets all flustered " D-did she adopt me? O.o I w-wasnt aware! " he blushes bright blue " I don't remember even talking to an Ellie before O3O "

"what . the baby. what!" Ase said trying to make sense of what the girl whas saying "the baby is four weeks , how can it want doughnuts" Ase asked the girl as she closed the bottle again. "the baby wants a healthy diet more than anything!" Ase said sternly laying back into the bed "if i buy you doughnuts you won't eat them"

"A sentient cat?" Vincent repeated slowly, looking down at the feline with a raised eyebrow, "If that's the case, what's it doing... in our bedroom?" He deadpanned, staring at the cat, his crimson eyes flashing between a mixture of murderous amusement and confusion.

@sgtmickey

Last edited by a moderator:
"Uhmmm, I'm Ellie, the one you gave flowers to," she said nervously, raising her hand.

Maria pouted looking down," Can i atleast get orange juice?..." She whined, sniffling.

Ashes' eyes get big and glow-y " Yay you think I'm nice :D Oh yeah I remember you, but you just kinda walked away after I gave you the flower =w= " He wags his tail " Although I've been real bored here lately =w= All I had to do was plant stuff and make the restaurant smell better "

"yeh there's some in the fridge , i'll go get you some" she sighed lazily getting out of the bed. She made her way into the kitchen and made got Marie the glass of juice she asked for before returning to the room. "here i got you the juice now can you please stop crying"

"Maybe," Maria smiled, kissing Ase's cheek." Thank you~~~,"she smiled brightly, chugging th glass.

"Oh.... Uhm that I don't know, Ashes why are you in our bedroom?..." She asked nicely, cuddling next to Vinny.

Raya wobbled about on her bike nearly crashing into a couple on the road as she continued to ride like a drunk driver. It's not that she was drunk, she just couldn't ride a bike... As the teen turned a corner she practically toppled someone over she squealed catching some of the streamers that tried jumping out of her bike basket. It was near halloween and well... she lived at a costume store which mean she had to pick most of the stuff, and the candy was for her pleasure. She made another turn, ramming right into bigger man, he was huge. Like wrestler huge. As the man screamed bloody murder she turned the bike and petaled as fast as her small white bike would take her.

Once she made it to the store she nearly got tackled by the crowd that was inside. This was the only costume store in town, "Excuse me, Pardon me, Sorry!" She ranted on and on as she wheeled her bike inside then into the back room. She frowned as she saw a note saying that she had to run the store. She wanted to hang some decorations but everyone was in the store so she had to get everyone out. So naturally she walked out to the counter, jumped up then cupped her hands, "Excuse me." no reactions, everyone kept shopping, "Excuse me!" she yelled and a few heads turned but the quickly went back to browsing.

Annoyed, she grabbed the P.A system, plugged one of her ears then held the microphone in front of her, "Every body GET OUT. NOW!" and sure enough they all screamed then filed out, "Thank you for shopping at pops and Merle's costume store. Come again." she said with a giggle then placed the mic back and started hanging decorations one by one. She loved doing this. After she was happy she ran to the back room, up the stairs, into her room then grabbed her paints and threw on a smock and continued to paint the night sky on the roof of the store. But not before texting Ellie that if they need anything Halloweeny to stop by the store.

" Hey, Vinny, what do you wanna be for halloween?" Ellie asked tilting her head curiously, sipping her coffee. She smiled at the text Rays had send her, responding back with a thank you and she had Vinny would try and check out what they had.

"I don't know," Vincent replied with a shrug, lifting the cup up to his lips again, glaring daggers at the cat while doing so, "Probably something silly, though. Last year, I was an apple." He told her, looking up at her with a dimpled grin, "What about you?"

"I don't know... Raya said she could go by her familys costume store and pick some stuff out," Ellie giggled, lacing her fingers with Vinny's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vincent nodded with a small smile, finishing up his coffee before standing up from the bed. "The cafe's closed today, because of the preparations," He told her unnecessarily, before heading out of the bedroom to place his cup in the kitchen sink.

"Ok!" Ellie giggled, following him into the kitchen , placing her cup in the sink,"I kinda wanna be something cute!" she giggled, "Did you know one year when we were little me and Maria went as like the stereotypical witches, with like black hats robes and brooms the whole deal," she giggled, "That was pretty fun," Ellie smiled fondly.

"I can picture it," The demon chuckled, setting his cup down beside hers, shooting the witch a grin, "Were your brooms enchanted, though, like Estelle's? If Maria was with you, I imagine they were.," He laughed, shaking his head fondly. "I once dressed up as a pumpkin, when I was younger. Not very original, but what can you do," He snickered, "The costume was made form an actual pumpkin, though, just with a couple of holes in it."

Ellie snickered laughing, "That's adorable! I could never see that with you!" she laughed, kissing Vinny lightly on the cheek, "I bet you were the cutest little pumpkin," she smiled lovingly.

"I certainly smelled like a pumpkin afterwards. For weeks." He chuckled, remembering the slimy, hollowed out costume, "Serathi was not amused." He full out laughed, the entire day coming back to him now. "Ah, but you have to figure out what you wanna be tomorrow. The cafe is sure to be packed with people, too. The Halloween party is kind of infamous, you know." He smiled.

Ellie blushed, looking down, "I-I know, I hope Raya can help me pick out a costume...." she looked down frowning slightly. "Get ready so we can go!" Ellie smiled brightly, her eyes shining with excitement.

"What, now?" Vincent spluttered, a little surprised, "Alright, alright, let me just get a shower. And.... get the cat out of the bedroom." He called out behind him as he bolted for the bathroom.

Ellie giggled, picking up Chomp, walking downstairs with him, "Come on little cutey, lets get you some breakfast,"she smiled, walking to the kitchen.

"Vinnny~~!!! Hurry up!" Ellie yelled upstairs, as she fed Chomp the last bit of meat she had in her hand. 'I don't wanna keep Raya waiting!" she cried out, looking down as Chomp squealed at her demanding more food, "Sorry I have no more," she giggled, holding up her empty hands.

"Coming, coming!" Vincent called pulling a clean shirt over his head as he walked across the livingroom and out the front door, locking it behind him, "You didn't exactly give me any warning as to when we were leaving!" He joked, emerging from the stairs with a smile.

Ellie smiled taking Vinny's hand, "Well, she just texted me!" Ellie giggled, pulling out her phone to text Raya that they were on their way. As they passed the bakery Ellie giggled as Vinny scrunched up nose, "I'm gonna take you in there one day, I've heard they actually have some pretty nice stuff!" Ellie giggled.

@DestinyRed

Ashes sticks his paws out and catches up with Ellie " nya 'w'! " The wind carried him onto her shoulder " You guys going shopping :D ? " His tail did its' signature wag as he stared at her happily " I just love halloween! " He purrs just thinking about it =w=

"It all smells like dogs piss to me," Vincent shrugged, pointedly glaring at the little shop, "But that may be because I can't actually stomach human foods." He relented with shrug, jumping a little as that creepy cat from earlier suddenly decided to appear, settling himself on Ellie's left shoulder. Vincent frowned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back