Magi: Magic Arising

No.

Just a general announcement: if you have permission to kill someone, I will message you personally and let you know of that fact.

Hi guys! It's quiet and I'm going to try to give people stuff to work with again either tomorrow or Thursday... jsyk.

Its ok. I've been busy too. I just posted something so that people didn't forget about this place.

sad%20hatsune%20miku%20animekida%20gifs.gif

No, no no no! I will be posting later today and I'm going to try to bring everyone together. How well will that go, I wonder? It should be fun!

Post is in progress... :D

I know I said the post would be up today, but we've had a few moderator conflicts that prevent us from all getting together to write completely tonight so it will be up before the weekend is over. I apologize for the slowing of this rp, but please know that it is still alive and breathing!

Well, I can't really reply to this until we get a reaction post by those two brutes. ^^;

I will be working on it later tonight. Life started to catch up to me and I had to get ahead again.

I rather enjoy good and long posts though, so I really don't mind one, especially if it comes from a great writer. ^^

Your character was chasing Piper if I remember correctly so he would be close enough to be affected. The characters can still move amd what not but they are currently outside of time so nothing else is moving.

@Prizzy Kriyze Well, my female character did just scream in agony near where Zephyr is standing since he's among the gathering group now...so there's an interaction for ya. :P

Not that I was complaining about Hales, more like I'm blaming myself for not interacting with more people. I could always edit it in, I've just got to put it in a way that stays in Zeph's character. I mean, honestly? Don't think he gives a shit about your character xP No offense, of course.

I mean, Manjano would probably not even bat an eye if someone else were injured or dying. I'm just saying that it'd be worth Zephyr at least taking notice of. *shrugs* Plus, it's kind of a hard thing to ignore in the moment of silence since she screamed when time had stopped.

Heeeeey, Hales. Can you clarify what happened to the group in the warehouse? It blew up, right? Were we led out by Aiken along with the characters that were stuck in the dungeons? Just trying to figure out what all Ciara needs to react to.

Yeah I'm kinda lost too..... Can you please tell me exactly on whats happening and where everyone is cause it's been awhile..... [emoji20]

@Hales

Users who are viewing this thread

Back